Tamika Hamilton: Biden Created a ‘Catastrophic Withdrawal’ from Afghanistan

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The will of the people should not be ignored.

The democratic party must step in and end this charade.

Invoking the 25th amendment should be done immediately; before biden can do anymore damage.

I don't think there are many people other than Joe Biden who doesn't think it is catastrophic. Some democrats are at least honest about it. Others, well Trump Trump Trump

I don't think there are many people other than Joe Biden who doesn't think it is catastrophic. Some democrats are at least honest about it. Others, well Trump Trump Trump

If this is accurate it's pretty fuckin sad. 20% of Americans approve of literally anything as long as it's not Trump
20210818_163944.jpg

The bad part of that 25th amendment thingy, is the line up of replacements..........it won't get any better

I'm sure that thousands of our citizens that are trapped there and are wondering about their survival disagree with your blind devotion to the Fucktard...
So you find the fact that we have thousands of citizens trapped in Afghanistan, and the State Department is advising them that it's unsafe to try to get to the airport funny???

And you probably find the fact that they are killing the Afghans that helped us to be hilarious too, don't you????

It's probably a good thing they didn't commit the unpardonable act of marching through the Presidential Palace waving flags and taking selfies, or expressing support for Trump, or you would be screaming for us to send in the B52s and unleash the nukes....

Forum List

Back