Talking of Nazi Germany Censorship!...Twitter has just suspended the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts

Twitter is mostly a bunch of fascist leaning twattles now. I refuse to log back in there after all their BS. I get notices every day though in my email asking me to come back and check it out. I would have deleted my account but they had me banned and I just never went back there. I have to say at least facebook apologized when they flagged one of my comments where I'd quoted some old bitty and fed her words back to her then she complained about it.

Twitter is mostly a bunch of fascist leaning twattles now. I refuse to log back in there after all their BS. I get notices every day though in my email asking me to come back and check it out. I would have deleted my account but they had me banned and I just never went back there. I have to say at least facebook apologized when they flagged one of my comments where I'd quoted some old bitty and fed her words back to her then she complained about it.

I think Fakebook and Twittwafle mods are probably man bun hair dudes and angry dykes.

You can have that garbage

JUST IN - Twitter has just suspended the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts.

Screenshot...

So where are Xiden's BROWN SHIRTS to drag away these offenders?

Don't worry, be patient. If there was any subterfuge going on with the "fraudit", I'm sure you'll see people arrested and charges brought.
Let's face it, this "fraudit" has nothing to do with finding fraud. It's a fund raising exercise to keep the Big Lie in the forefront of the minds
of the faithful....to keep them stoked up about the steal....and to keep their wallets open. :)

I think Fakebook and Twittwafle mods are probably man bun hair dudes and angry dykes.

You can have that garbage
I don't have too many issues with FB and I am connected to a lot of friends and family that are living far enough away it provides a means to communicate. Plus groups on there that do get a lot of info out before the fascist get in and get too scared too much truth is getting out and the groups get shut down. Some of my connections on there do get FB jail time on a regular basis. I also do a lot of preemptive blocking on there to though and block all fascist leaning twits I come across; so that saves some hassle too.

I don't have too many issues with FB and I am connected to a lot of friends and family that are living far enough away it provides a means to communicate. Plus groups on there that do get a lot of info out before the fascist get in and get too scared too much truth is getting out and the groups get shut down. Some of my connections on there do get FB jail time on a regular basis. I also do a lot of preemptive blocking on there to though and block all fascist leaning twits I come across; so that saves some hassle too.

I refuse to be any part of anything left leaning. That and Facebook is notorious for harvesting personal data

I only ever lurked there a few times....Was glaringly obvious to me that it was a sewer, so I never signed up.

Ask Twitter what they twote that twas bad...
So you dont know.
For all we know, they didnt break any rules.
I have been kicked off social media for breaking rules when i broke none. Was even reinstated and apologized to.
These people are known hacks. But i like how so many rush to defend them. Its hilarious!

I only ever lurked there a few times....Was glaringly obvious to me that it was a sewer, so I never signed up.
It was great for finding info from people on the ground around the globe once one learns how to search it.

Forum List

Back