Talking about my problem here, cause no one cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

Ok talking about my problem here, but let’s have some fun with it, and try no to spend too much time and effort, as then there wouldn’t really be any fun there, for us to have some fun with. The ones who read the whole text good job, the rest who read only part of it you still here replying to me you pussycat?

So player, I don’t know what your problems are, as I don’t know you player, but here’s the problem I have that you player don’t yet know, that you yet don’t understand.

That is the problem that the rest had player. What is the rest player? Well player, the rest obviously is all there is minus you, you can look around you and notice other stuff that aren’t you. What, you really think you’re going to tell me that you can’t? Nah, that moment passed player, I’m still writing, and you player, are still reading, or else if you really had a problem with me writing that, well player, couldn’t you obviously come and tell me earlier to not write that, player?!

Well player, keep imaging stuff if you think so, something else keeps happening around you in reality, I keep writing, you keep reading is what seems to be happening here, player. But what about the rest? Well player, around you, you will notice stuff that are dead as we say, or stuff that over and over and over, behave as all there is minus them planned before everything was made for them to behave, as no one says.

And who am I? I am no one, I don’t know who the hell you think you are! Why? Cause you ain’t someone, and you ain’t fooling no one player! As player, apart from the dead stuff around you, you will also notice living beings, or the stuff that are free from all there is minus them to really do freely as they wish, but that is only after all the laws for the dead stuff were made to really happen over and over and over for the dead stuff to behave.

And this player, just in case you are wondering about reading that above, is for the following reason below.

After all there is minus the living beings, was done making the natural laws, that all the dead stuff had to follow over and over, and over, did the rest really have to make anything else?

And here player, I am afraid as you don’t yet understand that you have to read the following reason below.

After all there is minus the living beings, made the natural laws that the living beings could follow from their nature, in a way that was really fun for them over and over and over, did the rest really have to make any more laws for the dead stuff, who in any case follow the laws that the rest makes for them to follow over and over and over? Why?

Cause player, it really doesn’t seem to me that the rest really had to do anything else. Cause exactly one moment before you really make everything you didn’t really exactly do that yet…earlier you didn’t even come to tell me earlier to not write that thing earlier, you’re going to argue with me regarding one moment exactly before you really make everything that you did everything here now player?! Nah…and also player, one moment after you really made everything, you have to make sure that the moment exactly before that is really there, so that something living can really live it and make everything again, in whatever you player made, or what you made isn’t really fun to happen over and over and over, and you player don’t know how to really have fun with the rest.

Get it player? What’s that? That…

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and…

…MAMA in the end puts order.

Hi all,

Ok talking about my problem here, but let’s have some fun with it, and try no to spend too much time and effort, as then there wouldn’t really be any fun there, for us to have some fun with. The ones who read the whole text good job, the rest who read only part of it you still here replying to me you pussycat?

So player, I don’t know what your problems are, as I don’t know you player, but here’s the problem I have that you player don’t yet know, that you yet don’t understand.

That is the problem that the rest had player. What is the rest player? Well player, the rest obviously is all there is minus you, you can look around you and notice other stuff that aren’t you. What, you really think you’re going to tell me that you can’t? Nah, that moment passed player, I’m still writing, and you player, are still reading, or else if you really had a problem with me writing that, well player, couldn’t you obviously come and tell me earlier to not write that, player?!

Well player, keep imaging stuff if you think so, something else keeps happening around you in reality, I keep writing, you keep reading is what seems to be happening here, player. But what about the rest? Well player, around you, you will notice stuff that are dead as we say, or stuff that over and over and over, behave as all there is minus them planned before everything was made for them to behave, as no one says.

And who am I? I am no one, I don’t know who the hell you think you are! Why? Cause you ain’t someone, and you ain’t fooling no one player! As player, apart from the dead stuff around you, you will also notice living beings, or the stuff that are free from all there is minus them to really do freely as they wish, but that is only after all the laws for the dead stuff were made to really happen over and over and over for the dead stuff to behave.

And this player, just in case you are wondering about reading that above, is for the following reason below.

After all there is minus the living beings, was done making the natural laws, that all the dead stuff had to follow over and over, and over, did the rest really have to make anything else?

And here player, I am afraid as you don’t yet understand that you have to read the following reason below.

After all there is minus the living beings, made the natural laws that the living beings could follow from their nature, in a way that was really fun for them over and over and over, did the rest really have to make any more laws for the dead stuff, who in any case follow the laws that the rest makes for them to follow over and over and over? Why?

Cause player, it really doesn’t seem to me that the rest really had to do anything else. Cause exactly one moment before you really make everything you didn’t really exactly do that yet…earlier you didn’t even come to tell me earlier to not write that thing earlier, you’re going to argue with me regarding one moment exactly before you really make everything that you did everything here now player?! Nah…and also player, one moment after you really made everything, you have to make sure that the moment exactly before that is really there, so that something living can really live it and make everything again, in whatever you player made, or what you made isn’t really fun to happen over and over and over, and you player don’t know how to really have fun with the rest.

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and…

I feel like I just ducked down a blind alley whose sight was miraculously restored. Heading to the nearest eyewash station now.

Imagine this kid when reading it, and it is much more entertaining...

cFSiaNza_400x400.png

BIG SHIPS BURN BIG COAL. THATS THE SIZE YOU BURN IN A KITCHEN COAL STOVE. I BURN BIGGER COAL THEN THAT IN OUR PARLOR STOVE. OF COURSE THEY MIGHT HAVE HAD BIG LUMPS AND CRACKED THEM INTO 4 PIECES FOR PROFIT . THE BIG SHIPS AND FOUNDRYS BURN EGG COAL. COAL IS SOLD BY THE SIZE RICE,BUCK,PEA,NUT,STOVE, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST EGG. I LIVE RIGHT IN THE HEART OF THE COAL REGION AND ALWAYS HAVE. IF I WASNT SO TIRED I WOULD GO TAKE PICTURES OF BUCK (I BURN THAT IN A STOKER) AND SOME STOVE COAL (I BURN IN THE PARLOR STOVE)

Hi all,

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and…

Huh?

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either.

Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face.

Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Signed,

R.fee6098d271fa192dc11b93e55fc9cb0

Hi all,

Nature is a lady,

Justice is blind, and…

Yes, although orange ice melts hard between zebras.

In comedy you have to kill player. But player...
In comedy you have to kill in a funny way player...or else think player...it wouldn't be really funny...and then player...
...I am afraid you are bombing idiot.
Get it player?
The Turks are correct about you people.

You are insane.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either.

Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face.

Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Signed,

R.fee6098d271fa192dc11b93e55fc9cb0
Are you aware that here idiot we are having fun...

...you are reading something that is nonsense to you idiot....

...and then you idiot think you are going to reply to me, and I won't have some fun with you idiot?

I won't have fun with you idiot on my post, that you read and you chose to reply to me idiot, instead of you IDIOT IGNORING ME?!

Can the rest of you believe this idiot here?

What do you pay for attention?
This.

Next time that you idiot, read something on the internet, that is nonsense to you, you can ignore that, unless people forget what money does, as then we are stuck with idiot and their endless "money" stories...

...so in case you still didn't get it idiot.

You are replying to my post, stay on the subject, or get lost idiot, something that you idiot should have though on your own idiot, since what you idiot are reading here doesn't make sense to you idiot. Then why don't you idiot do something else? Do you idiot think you are my prisoner? No idiot, you are free, but you are also an idiot, so idiot, ignore nonsense on the internet idiot, you don't have to reply to every stupid post, that you didn't even start, just cause some idiot wrote something that doesn't make sense.

Get it idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back