Talk to an Iraqi

You should watch the whole video, the Iraqi said it has gone from bad to worse over there.
I bet they would go back to having Sadam in power.

After the start of the war it went from bad to worse and then the fag got out of Iraq. Has been back since. That is his own words. So those rednecks that rdean called them have a MUCH better view point on the situation then this fag.

First, this guy is trying to promote that he is an expert. Yet he got out when it was bad and people can't deny that it was bad. But hasn't gone back after the success of the surge.
Yeah, I'm sure you've been able to get a better idea of what's going in Iraq from your television than this guy has by suffering through it himself and keeping in contact with his family and friends who remained in the region. :thup:

Second, this guy is a trying to state the Sadam didn't gas and kill his own people!
Where?

Third, he tries the age old liberal attack of there have been 100K dead civilians. Who is he putting that on? America of course. Doesn't matter that over million were slaughter in the Iran-Iraq war.
No, you're right; it doesn't matter that over one million were slaughtered in an entirely separate conflict (although both sides were armed by the good ol' USA!) :cuckoo:

Of course coalition forces are responsible for the deaths.

Fourth, I would like to see him come out of the closet in Sadam's Iraq. He would have been killed.
Where did he say that he was gay?

Fifth, if you see us as the enemy then get the hell out of our country!
I'd tread carefully when discussing traitors, Jonathan Pollard.

Sixth, guarantee that this fag and his liberal producers have selectively edited every interview. They want to protray us as thugs and rednecks. They took 2 redneck soldiers and will try to protray them all this way!
There's that Zionist tolerance! Way to spell "portray", by the way. Knowing that a "fag" from Iraq is probably more proficient in English than you are must truly be embarrassing. :lol:

It's like I'm talking to a brick wall. The "will of the people" isn't the law of the land if the people aren't left to exercise their will without foreign interference.
And that 'foreign interference' mandated that the will of the Iraqi people be heeded.
Sorry; it doesn't work like that. An invader can only ensure that the will of the people is followed by withdrawing completely and leaving them to conduct their own affairs.

I know its hard for a Muslim who hates this country to realize, but you do know that we got help from the French in defeating the British to establish our freedom.

We went over to help the Frogs get their freedom from the Germans. Ditto for Kuwait!

You should watch the whole video, the Iraqi said it has gone from bad to worse over there.

After the start of the war it went from bad to worse and then the fag got out of Iraq. Has been back since. That is his own words. So those rednecks that rdean called them have a MUCH better view point on the situation then this fag.
I have good friends who came over from Iraq less than two years ago. They were recently joined by another family member. Sorry, but I'm afraid that the Crusade still isn't going very smoothly.

I know its hard for a Muslim who hates this country to realize, but you do know that we got help from the French in defeating the British to establish our freedom.
You're claiming that receiving assistance is equivalent to being invaded and having a puppet government established by foreign occupiers? :rofl:

We went over to help the Frogs get their freedom from the Germans. Ditto for Kuwait!
Funny that you'd mention the occupation of France. I wonder who will come over to Vichy Iraq and liberate it from the coalition?

You're claiming that receiving assistance is equivalent to being invaded and having a puppet government established by foreign occupiers? :rofl:

Didn't Saddam invade and occupy Kuwait in 1990? Why, yes, I do believe he did.

Didn't Muslims invade and occupy Spain, once? Cyprus? Italy? Southern France? Much of Europe, Africa and Asia? 99 percent of the Middle East and North Africa, today?

Looks like Islamos are real good at invading and occupying, eh?

Indeed he did. So what? Usama bin Ladin and those under his command offered to expel the invaders just as they had expelled the Soviets from Afghanistan a few years earlier; the offer was denied by Saudi Arabia, who enlisted Crusader support instead. A wiser handling of that situation could have resulted in prosperity and security for the United States as well as the Middle East. Instead, bin Ladin abandoned jihad to commit acts of hirabah against civilians and the United States lost 3,000 innocent lives and found itself involved in two immoral and unnecessary wars. The importance of staying out of our affairs cannot be stressed enough.

Didn't Muslims invade and occupy Spain, once? Cyprus? Italy? Southern France? Much of Europe, Africa and Asia? 99 percent of the Middle East and North Africa, today?
Most of the conquest occurred under the Umayyad Caliphate, which wasn't properly Islamic. Righteous warfare took place under Muhammad (SAWS) and the Rashidun and continues today in lands of oppression such as Israel and the Caucasus.

When the US removed Saddam and his oppressive and torturous regime, the Iraqi people had no idea of how to act, it was anarchy. They seemed to have likened anarchy to freedom. They did not understand the rule of law as us Americans do. They seemed to have thought freedom meant doing anything they wanted. There had to be Boots on the ground to clean up Saddams mess as well as show the Iraqis how you live a civilized life under law, not oppression.

They were like hungry caged animals set free. Their fear was gone.

Finally the Iraqis were able to vote. What a cool thing that was for them.

For those who still think the Iraq invasion was wrong, I say to you. You must not understand or know much about Saddams reign of terror. In one mass grave alone, there were 3000 bodies unearthed :(

They estimate 300,000 Iraqis and Kurds were killed and or tortured under Saddam

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4&feature=related]YouTube - Bush protects Iraqi Christians[/ame]

The recent constitution which was written under the U.S. government's supervision is ''very backward and anti-women,'' Mahmoud said. ''They make Islam the source for law making, and the main official religion of the country. This in itself means Islamic Sharia law and according to this women will be considered second-class citizens and will have no power in deciding over their lives.''

IRAQ: Saddam Better for Women - IPS ipsnews.net

------------------------------

And for all this, they can thank Bush and the Republicans. They even sent Bush a "gift":

bush_shoe.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/08/world/middleeast/08gay.html

I wish we could talk to the ones he tortured and murdered.

Great news - there are plenty of people that the US has tortured that you can talk to:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuJsCi_BiM0]YouTube - Sami al-Hajj released from Guantanamo - 02 May 08[/ame]

They said: On Allah we rely; our Lord, make us not a trial for the unjust people. And deliver us by Thy mercy from the disbelieving people. - 10:85-86​

I wish we could talk to the ones he tortured and murdered.

Great news - there are plenty of people that the US has tortured that you can talk to:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuJsCi_BiM0"]YouTube - Sami al-Hajj released from Guantanamo - 02 May 08[/ame]
They said: On Allah we rely; our Lord, make us not a trial for the unjust people. And deliver us by Thy mercy from the disbelieving people. - 10:85-86

Released. Alive. And well. He looks like he's doing just fine. My heart is breaking that he didnt enjoy his stay in Cuba.

Released. Alive. And well. He looks like he's doing just fine. My heart is breaking that he didnt enjoy his stay in Cuba.

Released after six years of imprisonment for no reason at all; six years of being beaten, assaulted, sexually abused, and denied even the most basic religious freedoms; six years of being denied access to medical treatment for his remitted throat cancer and injuries caused by abusive Crusader guards; six years away from his wife and young children who spent their most formative years without a father. Sami al-Hajj is only one example of your tax dollars at work, "liberating" Iraq and Afghanistan from television journalists and other equally innocuous people.

I kind of doubt it Luissa :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojVRTbauIU]YouTube - Tyrant Saddam's Reign in Terror Part 1 of 6[/ame]

In October 2002, Saddam won a referendum on whether he should continue in power for another 7 years.

"There were 11,445,638 eligible voters - and every one of them voted for the president, according to Izzat Ibrahim, Vice-Chairman of Iraq's Revolutionary Command Council." - BBC

That's pretty damn impressive, right there.

Rdean is a classic example of how the Media makes Iraq out to be..

--

go back in time and compare when Saddam was in power and to today.

Ask anybody who's been there.. (I know a few)

I can bet you a majority of Iraqi's prefer and actually are happy without Saddam.

But then again, the media tells you otherwise.

Recent posts you've made are straight out the book, nothing more than a Media Reciter.

You gonna be Obama's personal Teleprompter?

Just another dumb azz bushie!!! You have no concept of iraq, never did. YOu can only be a demented azzhole to think the nation you people visciously attacked and practically destroyed would be happy tyo have a bunch of Americans meddling in their natural course. And BTW women are extremely unhappy in Iraq since the secular dictator that allowed them more freedoms than any middle east country on earth was thrown out by the religious fanatic bush.

You repugs are beyond stupid!

[uote] Usama bin Ladin and those under his command offered to expel the invaders just as they had expelled the Soviets from Afghanistan a few years earlier; the offer was denied by Saudi Arabia, who enlisted Crusader support instead. A wiser handling of that situation could have resulted in prosperity and security for the United States as well as the Middle East. Instead, bin Ladin abandoned jihad to commit acts of hirabah against civilians and the United States lost 3,000 innocent lives and found itself involved in two immoral and unnecessary wars. The importance of staying out of our affairs cannot be stressed enough.

But, Saddam didn't stay out of Kuwait's affairs when he invaded.

Arabs and Muslims have a 1400 year history of not staying out of others affairs in invading Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East in the ridiculous name of the fictional Allah.

Most of the conquest occurred under the Umayyad Caliphate, which wasn't properly Islamic. Righteous warfare took place under Muhammad (SAWS) and the Rashidun and continues today in lands of oppression such as Israel and the Caucasus.

Righteous warfare? You're so fucked up with toxic Islamic ideology, it's scary. Righteous warfare is JIHAD, holy war and terrorism perpetrated by Muslims against non-Muslims in an effort to achieve world domination, as demanded by the Koran.

Jihad is terrorism, the Islamic religious obligation of invading and conquering the Earth and forcibly converting all to Islam.

Muhammad was mentally ill and fabricated the scam of Islam in order to steal land, bed lots of women, including a 6 year old little girl, make money and take over Arabia.

Get real.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back