Taliban shows off weapons that Biden left for them

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
GLOATING Taliban insurgents have shown off their arsenal of brand new weapons abandoned by US troops.
The group's fighters swiped shipping containers stashed full of the world's most developed weapons after American soldiers fled Afghanistan bases.
Taliban forces have already seized hundreds of trucks, armoured vehicles and artillery from Afghan security forces, left by departing American forces.

In the month of June alone, the militants captured 700 vehicles to be used in their bid to regain power after being toppled by the America's 2001 invasion.

And on top of this, it is feared the nation could become a new haven for terrorist forces wanting to strike out against the West, with The Sun Online revealing concerns new training camps could be operational by September.

Professor Anthony Glees, from the Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies at the University of Buckingham, said the Taliban are now "back with a vengeance".

Biden's incompetence is dangerous.
He should have made sure that the US military did not leave any weapons or equipment behind for the Taliban to use.
He should have made sure that any arms or equipment left behind were destroyed.
Why didn't he do that?
Why does he want to help the Taliban Murderers?

Last edited:
GLOATING Taliban insurgents have shown off their arsenal of brand new weapons abandoned by US troops.
The group's fighters swiped shipping containers stashed full of the world's most developed weapons after American soldiers fled Afghanistan bases.
Taliban forces have already seized hundreds of trucks, armoured vehicles and artillery from Afghan security forces, left by departing American forces.

In the month of June alone, the militants captured 700 vehicles to be used in their bid to regain power after being toppled by the America's 2001 invasion.

And on top of this, it is feared the nation could become a new haven for terrorist forces wanting to strike out against the West, with The Sun Online revealing concerns new training camps could be operational by September.

Professor Anthony Glees, from the Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies at the University of Buckingham, said the Taliban are now "back with a vengeance".

Biden's incompetence is dangerous.
He should have made sure that the US military did not leave any weapons or equipment behind for the Taliban to use.
He should made sure that any arms are equipment left behind were destroyed.
Why didn't he do that?
Why does he want to help the Taliban Murderers?
The weapons, supplied by the US to the Afghan Army, are now ready to be used by the very group they were meant to be turned on.
--------------------------------
Your post. Are you upset that the soldiers are coming home??

Uhhhhh....excuse me Mr. Habib. My tax money paid for that, so it rightfully belongs to me.

Please package that up and return that to me at your earliest opportunity, mmmkay?

taliban captured weapons.jpg

Leave it to Xiden and the Dems to give aid to the very people that want to destroy freedom.

"I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades." Xiden's old pal Sec Gates

Those weapons shouldn't have been left there---jackass Biden and his crew of terrorists supporters did this shit on purpose.

We have always left arms. It's time to stop taking them in the first place.

I wouldn't worry about it. Another year of Biden and our military will be armed with nothing but purple rubber dildos and feather dusters.
The us army needs a way to bring in the democrats... that's how they plan to do it.

Forum List

Back