Taliban Killing Women for Not Being Covered in Public

Reuters Videos

Taliban pledge peace and women's rights under Islam​

Tue, August 17, 2021, 3:37 PM

The Taliban held their first official news conference in Kabul on Tuesday since the shocking, swift seizure of the city, claiming they wanted peaceful relations with other countries and – despite past harsh treatment of women that included public stonings – vowed they would respect women’s rights within the framework of Islamic law.
“Women will be afforded all their rights whether it is at work or other activities because women are a key part of society. We are guaranteeing all their rights within the limits of Islam.”
You're a complete idiot.

Meanwhile it’s in Democratic States where crime is ramped. It’s your Democratic politicians who Yell “ Black Lives Matter” but say nothing about the violence. It’s your President who lets Illegals swarm into this Country; many of them with Criminal Records or with Covid
If your party is for Women’s rights” why aren’t they screaming about what will happen to those Afghan women?
Last but not least; no condemnation of Biden’s no plan but run As fast as possible leaving American’s stranded with all our equipment? You are STUPID
Thank you.

Vulgar display of air power to keep Taliban at bay.
Agree ! Trump’s “ Talks” with the Taliban also included him telling them if they ever expanded or killed any of our Soldiers he was going to BOMB the hell out of them!!
Ask Kool Aid Pro Biden followers why there weren’t any plans to leave any of our military there, why we left all our equipment there, etc. there will be no response
Can you imagine Nancy Pelosi and others if this was Trump Pro Biden Kool Aid Followers are too stupid

Agree ! Trump’s “ Talks” with the Taliban also included him telling them if they ever expanded or killed any of our Soldiers he was going to BOMB the hell out of them!!
Ask Kool Aid Pro Biden followers why there weren’t any plans to leave any of our military there, why we left all our equipment there, etc. there will be no response
Can you imagine Nancy Pelosi and others if this was Trump Pro Biden Kool Aid Followers are too stupid
Great post! Trump spoke softly and carried a big stick and Taliban knew it. They had no fear of Biden. I'm sure they were encouraged by Chinese to launch massive offensive as freshman Senator Biden's comments to President Ford on the fall of South Vietnam are part of the public records. Biden said that we should leave as quickly as possible and not worried about endangered South Vietnamese.

Why didn't they understand that the Taliban were going to murder women who had been living 20 year's in freedom? Because they are incompetent.

Are you saying the US should plan for the safety of all women in the world?

Defeatist Biden will leave world to the enemies of freedom: Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Islamic terrorist groups.

So, you're a proponent of constant warfare then? What's the point of the US being in Afghanistan?

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole lives in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?

Leftists absolutely love the idea of powerful people subjugating the little people. It makes them...I'll just say "happy".

They always, always put themselves in the "powerful" role when they fantasize about it, see. That's why they go around screeching at everyone for "not following orders", re: masking etc. They're on the "powerful" team, so the powerful will love them.

Big fat tears when they get crushed under the powerful just the like the rest of us, suffer just like the rest of us.

They're just not so smart. If they were smarter, they wouldn't be Leftists.

You may not like President Trump, but the terrorists knew if they got nasty, Trump would unleash hell on them.
I was a fervent Trump supporter in the beginning. But from day one in the WH he started to break his promises one after the other. So I stopped supporting him.
And I disagree, if he would have done that, why did he make a deal, of all people, with the scums of all scums who are accused of doing 9/11? The hidious Terrorists AKA Taliban? He wouldn't have.
Taliban are not stupid, they know how might the US Military is but they are not scared of it, still.... NOT a bit, with Trump or without him.

I was a fervent Trump supporter in the beginning. But from day one in the WH he started to break his promises one after the other. So I stopped supporting him.
And I disagree, if he would have done that, why did he make a deal, of all people, with the scums of all scums who are accused of doing 9/11? The hidious Terrorists AKA Taliban? He wouldn't have.
Taliban are not stupid, they know how might the US Military is but they are not scared of it, still.... NOT a bit, with Trump or without him.
What promises did he break? No politician keeps them all. Broken promises? Two words for you; Joe Biden!

What promises did he break?
1/-B4 election: "if I were president, you'd go to jail."
After election: "The Clintons are good people I don't want to hurt them."

2/- B4 election: "we want 28 blacked out pages implicating the Saudis as the financiers of the 9/11 report to be revealed ...."
After election: Not a sound was peeped about that, instead he went to Saudi Scumbagia, held hands with the criminals and proceed to weegle his ass to them in joyous obedience. He hasn't stopped since.

ETC. ETC.ETC.
No politician keeps them all. Broken promises? Two words for you; Joe Biden!
Well then he is no different. He is not special. And by "joe Biden", you mean Joe BIN LADEN?!?!? you're behind the world events little boy. ...Awaaay behind. GO GET UPDATED, and then come back and talk to me.

Last edited:
The Joe Dufus incompetency just keeps getting worse and worse.

CNN On “Chaotic Scene” At Kabul Airport: No U.S. Evacuation Flights Took Off In Past 8 Hours

Why did it have have to be this way, Joe Dufus?

I love CNN reporting shit like this. They are the ones that were giddy with joy when Joe Dufus stole the election.

Hey Moon Bats, the Taliban has some pretty nice US military gear. Why did Joe Dufus let that gear get into their hands? Huh?

Hey Moon Bats, the Taliban has some pretty nice US military gear. Why did Joe Dufus let that gear get into their hands? Huh?

Yeah, I caught that yesterday. it drove me m f-iing nuts agaisnt the Dufus :) :salute: :113::laugh:. He shamed this country like no one has. I mean he is like the "gift" which just keeps on giving.
I want to know where is Nancy the witch Cabooshy, or the toilet waters, maximum stupidity, Maxine or the dork with the constantly bulging eyes. They must be hiding under ground in some sewage pipes that no one knows exist, them dying out of embarrassment and shame. They thought Trump was bad, "bad" being actually a euphemism for class and guts. ....Low life cowards.
I read that the Pentagon was considering bombing the you know what out of the captured US military equipment that was left behind by Bin Laden Dufus, JOE:cow:. I sure pray to God Al Mighty they will. That sure will be a pretty nice consolation.

The Secretary of Defense wants to force vaccinate US soldiers. My God what is wrong with these demons. He said he wants them to be "healthy and ready". He needs to get off the crack cocaine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back