Taliban Hostages

Ignorant people are trying to condemn Biben. It's not working. Remember Trump brokered this deal with the Taliban leaving the Afghan government out of it completely, it was such a sweet deal for the Taliban, they would have never renegotiated the deal. This is Trump's legacy, what he left Biden with
and did a great job. That last plane getting out of Kabul was carrying hundreds of soldiers, they could have easily shot down that plane. Thank God Biden got us out of there by the deadline. Those who chose to stay behind after being offered incentives to get out of their 19 times should be left on their own. They obviously thought, as did everyone else, that the Taliban would take over after extended fighting. The Afghans chose to go down without a fight. You really think we should be dying over there for them. I think not.

The country has been at war since the Afghan communists overthrew the Monarchy in 1974. Maybe everyone is sick of it.

The Taliban controlled Afghanistan from 1995-2001.. Funny thing that ENRON was in so much trouble and desperately needed a gas pipeline from the Stans to Dabhol, India. Bush failed in his negotiations.. the Taliban said NO.. so he invaded.

He did not, he brokered a deal with the Taliban and left the Afghan government out in the cold. By doing so he demoralized the people's faith in the young democracy. Then he left the dirty work for Biden to do.Trump was really a great guy, he is so full of s*** I don't know why he so orange you should be Brown.

The American women and children Biden's secretary of state admits were left behind.

There weren't any.. The only families involved are Afghan/Americans who want to stay. There are no American families like in Kuwait, KSA, Qatar or the UAE.

The country has been at war since the Afghan communists overthrew the Monarchy in 1974. Maybe everyone is sick of it.

The Taliban controlled Afghanistan from 1995-2001.. Funny thing that ENRON was in so much trouble and desperately needed a gas pipeline from the Stans to Dabhol, India. Bush failed in his negotiations.. the Taliban said NO.. so he invaded.
Republicans always get us into wars, the Democrats are left with a mess of getting us out of them.

He did not, he brokered a deal with the Taliban and left the Afghan government out in the cold. By doing so he demoralized the people's faith in the young democracy. Then he left the dirty work for Biden to do.Trump was really a great guy, he is so full of s*** I don't know why he so orange you should be Brown.
thank you for sharing your feelings, a shame you have not added a fact we could debate.

There is always work for the President that follows, call it dirty work if you wish, but there is always more work to do. Biden should step down as president if he does not know how to do the work of the presidency.

Look at the timeline of events in Afghanistan. The Taliban gains in territory steadily increased ever since Trump made his deal with them. Further proving my point, just like the Kurds, Trump threw the Afghans to the dogs.

And how did Congress vote on those wars. When did the expansion in those wars occur. You have to read history carefully.
We didn't declare war on either Korea or Vietnam, and it is the president's job to mobilize the military.

Read the accounts of returning families with children.. They are dozens and dozens of them and they are named Yusef or some other Arab name.
They have an Arab name in the family and that means they actually wanted to live under the Taliban?

Russia, China, Iran and NoKo laugh when they see how weak Biden is. They know they can do whatever they want wherever they want and Biden won't do a thing. The US is as weak as I've ever seen it under this loser. Bring Trump back.
Bring back trump?
That would be similar to bringing back tooth decay and body odour.

Biden's secretary of state disagrees with you

They are Afghan Americans.
They have an Arab name in the family and that means they actually wanted to live under the Taliban?

There are American expats living all over the middle east ... families from NJ, Alabama, Texas wherever. They don't go to Afghanistan. The only families over there are Afghan/Americans.. They aren't named Jones and they aren't Catholic or Protestant.

Some of these Afghan/Americans want to stay to make their fortunes or just help the country recover.

They are Afghan Americans.

There are American expats living all over the middle east ... families from NJ, Alabama, Texas wherever. They don't go to Afghanistan. The only families over there are Afghan/Americans.. They aren't named Jones and they aren't Catholic or Protestant.

Some of these Afghan/Americans want to stay to make their fortunes or just help the country recover.
still, Biden's secretary of state, disagrees with you. He specifically stated Americans.

I knew I smelled euro-shit.

I'm surprised you'd eat the corn out of that stuttering fuck's diaper, and yet you're not even one of us. You're a sick, twisted little fuck.

Just stop.. Trump has been in diapers since the Apprentice.

Forum List

Back