Taliban Holds Up Glenn Beck Group's Planes;

Dr. Beck is on a humanitarian mission rescuing people from the Biden Clusterfuck in Kabul. His doctorate degree from Liberty U is in the field of Humanities, so this is right up his alley.

Hen Peck isn't a doctor and should not be referred to as such.

what in the hell is Glenn Beck doing in Afghanistan? I always knew that he has more than one screw loose, but what is he trying to pull off now?

The Taliban should allow the planes to take off, but keep Beck for themselves, as a favor to Americans.

I remember Beck holding some event at the Lincoln Memorial for people who said that they weren't allowed to pray at the Memorial. Boo Hoo! So I went to the Lincoln Memorial and stood right in front of the statue and prayed in my normal speaking voice. No guard approached me or forced me to quit. I was aware of the wooden sign asking for quiet and respect at the Memorial and I believe that my actions conformed to it. Beck is so full of shit.
Jeezus.
Do you morons even read?
Glen Beck isn't on the plane, dumbass.

The would-be passengers have yet to board the planes in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, which were chartered by the Nazarene Fund and Mercury One charity, both founded by Christian conservative media personality Glenn Beck

It is his charity that is funding the flights.
Try not to be so dense.

what in the hell is Glenn Beck doing in Afghanistan? I always knew that he has more than one screw loose, but what is he trying to pull off now?

The Taliban should allow the planes to take off, but keep Beck for themselves, as a favor to Americans.

I remember Beck holding some event at the Lincoln Memorial for people who said that they weren't allowed to pray at the Memorial. Boo Hoo! So I went to the Lincoln Memorial and stood right in front of the statue and prayed in my normal speaking voice. No guard approached me or forced me to quit. I was aware of the wooden sign asking for quiet and respect at the Memorial and I believe that my actions conformed to it. Beck is so full of shit.
Yet, there he is, trying to help strangers get out before they're killed. What are YOU doing these days? Hating the guy's worldview and politics is fair game but to seek to destroy the good he is accomplishing because you disagree with him is petty to the point of being childish.

Dr. Beck got his doctorate from Liberty University, the world's largest Christian college.

Ehhh NO - That too is an HONORARY doctorate. He attended Liberty for ONE SEMESTER and never graduated from any college. Dr Beck? LoL!! :lol:

If Bite Me didn't decide to abandon Americans in Afghanistan, this wouldn't be happening
I have no love for Biden, his administration or his party; but since when did it become the responsibility of the US Government to save CIVILIANS who intentionally put themselves in danger by moving into an active war zone?

It’s great that these PRIVATE groups are trying to get civilians out because it’s not the Government’s job to get them out.

Yet, there he is, trying to help strangers get out before they're killed. What are YOU doing these days? Hating the guy's worldview and politics is fair game but to seek to destroy the good he is accomplishing because you disagree with him is petty to the point of being childish.

The Beck bimbo is only there to grandstand. He didn't have to go all the way to Afghanistan to help the needy. What has he done for those refugees at our southern border fleeing violence and poverty, for instance? He could have brought aid to the destroyed Haiti.

The Beck bimbo is only there to grandstand. He didn't have to go all the way to Afghanistan to help the needy. What has he done for those refugees at our southern border fleeing violence and poverty, for instance? He could have brought aid to the destroyed Haiti.
how do you know he hasnt done those things??

you might want to check the mercury one site cause they do all those things and more,,,

Afghans know they are indebted to him and will be Christians from now one. That's not too far from Evangelicals, they are of the same cloth, and will be voting republican.

You just gave a Biden a 10 stars (10 are the most meaning you like him), and you know they (the Afghans) are vetted from a lot of sources.
The blathering is that all of these refugees have been fully vetted. Considering we bugged out of Afghanistan faster than you can say "I-keeeeel-you," I rate these statements as beyond insulting.

Forum List

Back