TALIBAN: Executions and amputations will resume. Chopping hands off is necessary for security

• Banned
I bet Sharia Law causes theft to decrease dramatically. Maybe we should adopt some aspects of Sharia

Are homosexuals follower of Sharia Law?

As long as they do it all professionally and business like

My God you libturds. The human misery you cause

Joe says the Taliban is part of the international community now.

Sadly, they probably have higher moral standards than Joe

As long as they do it all professionally and business like

My God you libturds. The human misery you cause

That's why Jeffrey Toobin never goes to Afghanistan to do news reports.
images-30.jpg

Who cares. Slaughter away.
Those desert savages still need another 500 years to evolve.

Who cares. Slaughter away.
Those desert savages still need another 500 years to evolve.
Trouble is, they have had just as much time as everyone else to evolve

So I think they need a little more something, something than time

Try again.

I bet Sharia Law causes theft to decrease dramatically. Maybe we should adopt some aspects of Sharia

Are homosexuals follower of Sharia Law?
Apparently yes. Talibs and Pashtuns are traditionally homosexual, have a tradition of male makeup and little boys dressed as girls. They find a loophole, saying that this is not love, and therefore not sodomy

U.S. ARMY Afghanistan Human Terrain Team Pashtun Homosexuality Report: Human Terrain Team (HTT) AF-6 Research Update and Findings, 2009 och 2011: ... a long-standing cultural tradi6on in which boys are appreciated for physical beauty and appren6ced to older men for their sexual ini6a6on. The fallout of this pa3ern of behavior over genera6ons has a profound impact on Pashtun society and culture. Homosexuality is strictly prohibited in Islam, but cultural interpreta6ons of Islamic teaching prevalent in Pashtun areas of southern Afghanistan tacitly condone it in comparison to heterosexual rela6onships in several contexts. Pashtun men are freer with companionship, affec6on, emo6onal and ar6s6c expression, and the trust bred of familiarity with other men. They oMen lack the experience of these aspects of life with women.

Forum List

Back