Taliban declare China their closest ally as UK refuses to recognise group for ‘foreseeable future’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I predicted the greatest shift in global influence in the history of the world. It's happening even faster than I predicted.

Let us hope the Japanese PM isn't replaced by a Pro-China PM....appears China is aggressively working every lever while they can.

TALIBAN officials have declared China as their closest ally in the international community.

Militants say Beijing is “ready to invest in and reconstruct” Afghanistan and describe the nation as their “principal partner"

Zabihulla Mujahid, spokesman for the group, has stated the Chinese would help to revive Afghan copper mining.

He also praised the Chinese for their One Belt One Road investment project which has forged forward despite criticism from western countries.

China is one of the few countries which did not evacuate staff from their Kabul embassy in the wake of the Taliban’s takeover.

It has also been reported that a Taliban delegation visited China in July for talks with the foreign minister Wang Yi, in Tianjin.

'EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY'​

Mr Mujahid told Italian newspaper La Repubblica: “China is our principal partner and for us represents a fundamental and extraordinary opportunity because it’s ready to invest in and reconstruct our country.

Yet, in the US we have 12 billion in gold that belongs to Afghanistan, I can see why they are pissed at us.

I predicted the greatest shift in global influence in the history of the world. It's happening even faster than I predicted.

Let us hope the Japanese PM isn't replaced by a Pro-China PM....appears China is aggressively working every lever while they can.

TALIBAN officials have declared China as their closest ally in the international community.

Militants say Beijing is “ready to invest in and reconstruct” Afghanistan and describe the nation as their “principal partner"

Zabihulla Mujahid, spokesman for the group, has stated the Chinese would help to revive Afghan copper mining.

He also praised the Chinese for their One Belt One Road investment project which has forged forward despite criticism from western countries.

China is one of the few countries which did not evacuate staff from their Kabul embassy in the wake of the Taliban’s takeover.

It has also been reported that a Taliban delegation visited China in July for talks with the foreign minister Wang Yi, in Tianjin.

'EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY'​

Mr Mujahid told Italian newspaper La Repubblica: “China is our principal partner and for us represents a fundamental and extraordinary opportunity because it’s ready to invest in and reconstruct our country.

China shares a border with Afghanistan and they have already built a railroad, mining operations and power plants.

I told you fools from jump. China is gonna roll in, and make that money.

The entire time we could have been doing the same shit.

Unfortunately our country is heavily influenced by a bunch of Zio whack jobs.

I told you fools from jump. China is gonna roll in, and make that money.

The entire time we could have been doing the same shit.

Unfortunately our country is heavily influenced by a bunch of Zio whack jobs.

Well of course. China has been developing infrastructure in Afghanistan for 20 years.

Bush has set up a squad in Afghanistan in order to stage coups in those area. And most likely those weapons that were left behind was actually left for them. And the UK worked closely with Bush.
Those Taliban fighters are actually Bush's death squad.

Forum List

Back