Tale of Two States

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
My wife and I just went to Salisbury Beach in MA. Wide open. No lifeguards. It was great on an 85 degree day. Of course all the restaurants are closed in MA so we walked about 150 yards over to NH (Seabrook) and sat outside at a restaurant with drinks and food.

People of all ages were there. No masks, no fear, all having a good time.

Open the country unilaterally. Enough of this paranoia. Governor Baker of MA is a weak and was bullied by the Leftist constituency. We don’t need weak leaders in America. That includes Joe Biden, who is hiding in his basement.

1590184287596.png

My wife and I just went to Salisbury Beach in MA. Wide open. No lifeguards. It was great on an 85 degree day. Of course all the restaurants are closed in MA so we walked about 150 yards over to NH (Seabrook) and sat outside at a restaurant with drinks and food.

Open the country unilaterally. Enough of this paranoia. Governor Baker of MA is a weak and was bullied by the Leftist constituency. We don’t need weak leaders in America. That includes Joe Biden, who is hiding in his basement.
New Hampshire is not Massachusetts

Yer a quick one, that's fer sher.

Last edited:

Duh that’s the point of the post. I had to crossover to NH. Keep up, Leftist.

I used to live in Salem, MA...just a few miles down. I wouldn't doubt they will cancel Haunted Happenings due to the pandemic.

BFD

Different states, different demographics, different population densities.

Even you should be able to figure it out

BFD

So you’re saying all of Cali should do what LA does? We have different counties in MA too. You’re very stupid and you know it.

I used to live in Salem, MA...just a few miles down. I wouldn't doubt they will cancel Haunted Happenings due to the pandemic.
Salem is super left. Lucky you...

Amarillo was slated to be opened up on Monday, but it is now delayed until next week because of all the cases that keep popping up.

However...................this week, it appears that the curve has flattened and is starting to go down. If we opened up completely right now? Lots of people will become sick in the next few weeks.

Amarillo was slated to be opened up on Monday, but it is now delayed until next week because of all the cases that keep popping up.

However...................this week, it appears that the curve has flattened and is starting to go down. If we opened up completely right now? Lots of people will become sick in the next few weeks.
Why would they become sick if they continued to isolate? I dont follow your logic. No one is forcing people to go out. Are you playing dumb on purpose?

I am officially bummed. All of the places in metro Phoenix which usually have Memorial Day observance ceremonies appear to have cancelled this year. My boys and I usually go to the cemetery in Tucson where both my father and my father-in-law are buried on Memorial Day, but I'm not going to be able to drive that far this time around, so I was hoping to go to a ceremony here in town, but it looks like it's not happening.

I am officially bummed. All of the places in metro Phoenix which usually have Memorial Day observance ceremonies appear to have cancelled this year. My boys and I usually go to the cemetery in Tucson where both my father and my father-in-law are buried on Memorial Day, but I'm not going to be able to drive that far this time around, so I was hoping to go to a ceremony here in town, but it looks like it's not happening.
AZ is turning into a Leftist State. Sorry. Love AZ.

metro Phoenix

I have not been to Phoenix in years. I wonder if the city is looking a lot like San Francisco. Where you need a city map to get around people crapping on the sidewalks. I stopped going to San Fran in the early 1990's. I used to hang out around Fisherman's Wharf.

AZ is turning into a Leftist State. Sorry. Love AZ.

In some places. I suppose I can understand them not wanting to have a gathering where it might be difficult to socially distance, especially since a lot of the veterans who would likely attend are senior citizens.

I'm still bummed, though. I don't ever want my kids to think Memorial Day is just about having a day off and barbecuing, or look at me and ask, "Why do they call it Memorial Day?"

BFD

So you’re saying all of Cali should do what LA does? We have different counties in MA too. You’re very stupid and you know it.
I am saying California has the power to do what is necessary to protect the public. Just like Massachusetts does.

Forum List

Back