Taking the fifth

We have that right as well. You are very ignorant. The right is always used by criminals trying to hide their criminality. Most famously by the killers of Stephen Lawrence who refused to even confirm their names. Its what trash people do.
Even the govt pleads the fifth. I know your government worshipping ass doesnt think the govt is trash

A few weeks back we were rather shocked to see Eric Trump take the fifth 500 times whilst helping the New York authorities with their enquiries,
Today we find the respected broadcaster Alex Jones taking the 5th 100 times whilst trying to shed light on the events of the failed coup on Jan 6th 2020.
Trump attorney John Eastman has easily trumped this by declining to answer 146 times whilst helping the committee.
I think we need to keep a record of this as 2022 is going to see right wing rascals in front of the beaks most weeks as they try to uncover how the failed coup was organised and also how the Trump family conspired to defraud the public purse.

Eric Trump 500 no comments to the NY AG
John Eastman 146 no comments to the Jan 6th committee
Alex Jones 100 no comments to the Jan 6th committee

Obviously these are not the main players and we should see Erics lead disappear when Donny gets his hands on the bible. Have I missed any ?

Get a life, Loon

Forum List

Back