Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

And some things just get sillier and sillier. Again do have a pleasant afternoon and evening.
Those are just a couple of the false witness statements made by Trump. Would you like a few thousand more?

Last edited:
Well in his defense, it is not illegal to hate somebody.

But I would love to get back to a time when slander and libel laws were enforced and it was universally considered unethical, indefensible, and prosecutable to intentionally frame somebody for political purposes.
Well, I don't think those Satan-worshipping pedophile Democrats would like it very much if they could not slander people any more.

Liz Cheney is a daddy's girl gone wrong. I have two girls. One has her PhD and the other is in a graduate program working on hers. I taught them to be independent thinkers. I love it when they disagree with me as long as they make a good argument. Apparently Dick taught Liz differently.

As for g5000 , I just think he's a Democrat and whatever he claims, he has given me zero reason to believe otherwise
Liz Cheney is Dick Cheney but without the Dick.

Liz Cheney is Dick Cheney but without the Dick.

She's daddy's little girl. Remember how much Democrats hated Dick for being a neocon? Now the Cheney's are their heroes. I didn't like Cheney either for being a neocon. But I'm not a Democrat, so I still think that. Democrats have no standards. We know that because everything they say they believe, they contradict with other positions

Those are just a couple of the false witness statements made by Trump. Would you like a few thousand more?

Would you like a few thousand more made by any politician in DC?

We are different. I don't give a shit what politicians say, I care what they do.

You care what they say, and by "they" that only means Donald Trump, you don't give a shit what the rest of them say or what Trump does. It's pathetic. It meaning you

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

She is not even liked in her home state.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Only if you list all the false statements made by the politician's and media over the last 50 years +, otherwise stop with your cherry picking already, because it makes your biases run wild.

She is not even liked in her home state.

I have two girls who are both daddy's girls. I would have some sympathy for her if she were just defending her father. But her working for the Democrat party is too far and she lost me. Note, I don't like her dad AT ALL. It's the father/daughter relationship I would grasp if she stayed sane while she did it. She is supporting no one but her enemy, and they will hate her instantly when the subject changes. Democrats are not "allies." Their only support ever is of tactical convenience

I have two girls who are both daddy's girls. I would have some sympathy for her if she were just defending her father. But her working for the Democrat party is too far and she lost me. Note, I don't like her dad AT ALL. It's the father/daughter relationship I would grasp if she stayed sane while she did it. She is supporting no one but her enemy, and they will hate her instantly when the subject changes. Democrats are not "allies." Their only support ever is of tactical convenience
I didn't mind Cheney as Vice President. They did a decent job with the economy despite dealing with 9/11 and Katrina, but I was disappointed that his and 43's administration was so leftist and therefore counter productive in their war, energy, education, immigration etc. policies. But Cheney, and for the most part GWB, have been respectfully quiet and unobtrusive since they left high office which was refreshing. As was GHWB before he died.

Then we get Liz with all the faults of those other old guard neocon Republicans and apparently few of their virtues.

Not only is she afflicted with TDS on steroids--she cheered the Mar-a-lago raid--this weekend she said she will do everything she can to stop Kari Lake from being elected governor of Arizona. She seems to be working actively to elect other Democrats. Her 'conservative' credentials look pretty empty against all that.

I didn't mind Cheney as Vice President. They did a decent job with the economy despite dealing with 9/11 and Katrina, but I was disappointed that his and 43's administration was so leftist and therefore counter productive in their war, energy, education, immigration etc. policies. But Cheney, and for the most part GWB, have been respectfully quiet and unobtrusive since they left high office which was refreshing. As was GHWB before he died.

Then we get Liz with all the faults of those other old guard neocon Republicans and apparently few of their virtues.

Not only is she afflicted with TDS on steroids--she cheered the Mar-a-lago raid--this weekend she said she will do everything she can to stop Kari Lake from being elected governor of Arizona. She seems to be working actively to elect other Democrats. Her 'conservative' credentials look pretty empty against all that.

Cheney sold her soul for nothing. Democrat love will turn immediately to hate on the next issue, and she burned the bridge going home. Like her father, she fell for the lure of the leftist press. And like her father, they will have no loyalty for it

Cheney sold her soul for nothing. Democrat love will turn immediately to hate on the next issue, and she burned the bridge going home. Like her father, she fell for the lure of the leftist press. And like her father, they will have no loyalty for it
Possibly. If she turns out to be another David Brock, staunch smart conservative turned 'woke', and if she is willing to renounce everything she has said she believed in, she will be their new darling and rising star. We'll see how it goes.

Possibly. If she turns out to be another David Brock, staunch smart conservative turned 'woke', and if she is willing to renounce everything she has said she believed in, she will be their new darling and rising star. We'll see how it goes.

I keep hearing Democrats say she's a real conservative, which of course means nothing. And her father is no conservative. My two girls are both very libertarian like their old man. I'm not sure what that claim is based on. Do you know if she's actually conservative? I don't

She is with Dad today instead.... of skeet shooting they are skull shooting,

Democrat's aren't her enemy, they are her allie's and friend's. She was only a Republican in shirt because her daddy was a Republican, and so she felt she had to be one too. She proved herself a Democrat and vindictive when she attempted to destroy Trump along with the Democrat's.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I keep hearing Democrats say she's a real conservative, which of course means nothing. And her father is no conservative. My two girls are both very libertarian like their old man. I'm not sure what that claim is based on. Do you know if she's actually conservative? I don't
She voted for Trump initiatives 93% of the time. That's pretty solid conservative credentials.

Democrat's aren't her enemy, they are her allie's and friend's. She was only a Republican in shirt because her daddy was a Republican, and so she felt she had to be one too. She proved herself a Democrat and vindictive when she attempted to destroy Trump along with the Democrat's.

That sounds a lot more believable than what Joe's Gang is telling us

She voted for Trump initiatives 93% of the time. That's pretty solid conservative credentials.

Why? Trump wasn't a conservative, he's a neocon and has raging TDS. I'd agree they were Republican credentials, but W was no conservative.

Thank you W for the TSA, adding a prescription drug giveaway to Medicare, endless wars in other people's business and other massive growth in government spending. Bush and conservative don't go in the same sentence. Oh wait, I just did, LOL

Forum List

Back