Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

She's Hillary Jr.

LOL

If Cheney wants to run as a Democrat, she's free to, not like they actually have any talent on th bench anyway. If Cheney thinks she can rally the Never Trump folks and make a difference, then she is stupid and will be crushed by harsh reality. She should just retire, shut up, and fade away as the has been she became.

This kind of hatred really wouldn't give Ms. Cheney much cachet with a future Republican administration to get things for her constituents in Wyoming. I can really understand why the state's voters didn't want to give her the GOP nomination for Congress this week.

Probably a lot better off to get a less extreme individual who will be able to get along with the WH like Hageman.

Did they say what country she was about to enter in a presidential run????

SHe compared herself to Lincoln in her speech last night. She hinted at a presidential run. If she does run it will be an attempt to siphon off voters to keep trump from winning. She will allow democrats to continue plundering and selling off America. This woman is pure evil.

If Cheney wants to run as a Democrat, she's free to, not like they actually have any talent on th bench anyway. If Cheney thinks she can rally the Never Trump folks and make a difference, then she is stupid and will be crushed by harsh reality. She should just retire, shut up, and fade away as the has been she became.
After the ass whopping she got in Wyoming last night, there is no chance in hell she will get the Nod from either party. Her political career is over.

SHe compared herself to Lincoln in her speech last night. She hinted at a presidential run. If she does run it will be an attempt to siphon off voters to keep trump from winning. She will allow democrats to continue plundering and selling off America. This woman is pure evil.
Siphon off Trump voters?....Yeah, that's not likely.

I hesitate to call anyone evil, but for sure her TDS, hate, spitefulness, vengefulness, and willingness to be entirely unfair and dishonest with the January 6 Commission does not come from any form of virtue.

Forum List

Back