What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

OP
Foxfyre

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, did you know Ted Cruz's dad was complicit in the assassination of JFK?

Did you know Dominion rigged the 2020 election?
And some things just get sillier and sillier. Again do have a pleasant afternoon and evening.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And some things just get sillier and sillier. Again do have a pleasant afternoon and evening.
Those are just a couple of the false witness statements made by Trump. Would you like a few thousand more?

Last edited:

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well in his defense, it is not illegal to hate somebody.

But I would love to get back to a time when slander and libel laws were enforced and it was universally considered unethical, indefensible, and prosecutable to intentionally frame somebody for political purposes.
Well, I don't think those Satan-worshipping pedophile Democrats would like it very much if they could not slander people any more.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Liz Cheney is a daddy's girl gone wrong. I have two girls. One has her PhD and the other is in a graduate program working on hers. I taught them to be independent thinkers. I love it when they disagree with me as long as they make a good argument. Apparently Dick taught Liz differently.

As for g5000 , I just think he's a Democrat and whatever he claims, he has given me zero reason to believe otherwise
Liz Cheney is Dick Cheney but without the Dick.

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Liz Cheney is Dick Cheney but without the Dick.

She's daddy's little girl. Remember how much Democrats hated Dick for being a neocon? Now the Cheney's are their heroes. I didn't like Cheney either for being a neocon. But I'm not a Democrat, so I still think that. Democrats have no standards. We know that because everything they say they believe, they contradict with other positions

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those are just a couple of the false witness statements made by Trump. Would you like a few thousand more?

Would you like a few thousand more made by any politician in DC?

We are different. I don't give a shit what politicians say, I care what they do.

You care what they say, and by "they" that only means Donald Trump, you don't give a shit what the rest of them say or what Trump does. It's pathetic. It meaning you

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List