Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

Sorry but it did advance the vision of a free, strong, prosperous, great America. The Republicans did get through one of the best tax reform packages we have seen in our lifetime and it substantially increased personal/family income/wealth by thousands in ALL demographics. Biden has undone all that and person income/wealth is way down in just two short years.
And has put the nation's investment class and their business interest on egg shells, so it's going to trickle down to the lower rungs. When that happens crime will increase like we've never seen before, infact it's already on it's way to bring a fat worse (if it can get any worse), than it already is.

Last edited:
We can't impeach Biden even if we had the votes to do it, which we don't. If we impeach him we get Kamala as President and God knows what as Vice President. We just have to get a strong enough GOP majority in the House and Senate to stop at least some of the damage they're doing.
I know, but if we win in November we shouldn't care if Kamala is hoisted temporarily into the seat, because just like Joe if we win in November, if he stays seated will be relegated to a lame duck that can't do crap to hurt this country any longer.

Last edited:
It is amazing the damage people are willing to do to the country in the name of TDS.

It is amazing the damage people are willing to do to the country in the name of sticking it to the other side. The man is unfit for the office. Perhaps more so than Biden.

I know, but if we win in November we shouldn't care if Kamala is hoisted temporarily into the seat, because just like Joe if we win in November, if he stays seated will be relegated to a lame duck that can't do crap to hurt this country any longer.
Agreed she seems just as incompetent as he is. But her philosophy and personal goals are even more dangerous than his are. And as long as she furthers the goals of the deep state, they'll let her do anything else she wants. Biden is no longer capable of doing anything other than what he is told to do.

It is amazing the damage people are willing to do to the country in the name of sticking it to the other side. The man is unfit for the office. Perhaps more so than Biden.
Well if increasing the median family income in ALL demographics by thousands of dollars, energy independence, a secure border, fairer trade deals, refusal to be the world's sugar daddy, and the nearest thing to world peace in my lifetime is being unfit, I'll take that kind of unfit any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Agreed she seems just as incompetent as he is. But her philosophy and personal goals are even more dangerous than his are. And as long as she furthers the goals of the deep state, they'll let her do anything else she wants. Biden is no longer capable of doing anything other than what he is told to do.
This nation was put into a hell of a bind when the leftist took it over with Biden and Kamala as their puppet's. They are so ignorant and one is so corrupt that it's amazing they have been in office this long. They definitely need to amend something that will allow the citizen's a much needed recall if need be.

This nation was put into a hell of a bind when the leftist took it over with Biden and Kamala as their puppet's. They are so ignorant and one is so corrupt that it's amazing they have been in office this long. They definitely need to amend something that will allow the citizen's a much needed recall if need be.
The Constitution doesn't provide for a recall. If it did, the leftists outside of Congress and the media, as well as those in it, would have tried to throw DJT out from the beginning. And the deep state would have mobilized them to do it. The House impeached him twice but the Senate refused to convict, especially when the House couldn't name any crime he had committed and had to make something up.

So yes, elections have consequences. There was a time when the American people might have been bitterly disappointed in the outcome of an election--I felt that way when Clinton was elected even though I really REALLY was disappointed in Bush 41. But normally the American people accept the consequences of an election and usually things get bad or worse or better and life goes on.

It was only when the deep state became so powerful that it felt it could dictate what the American people were allowed to have that it took on Trump and attempted to destroy him even before the election. They haven't let up for a minute since.

The only way we'll ever get out of this is to elect enough Republicans with guts and a will to fix things that it can happen. We can't do it with neocons or RINOS or people focused on personal vendettas like Cheney. We need people like Trump who will put the good of the country before personal benefit or interests. And we need to keep them in office until they've had time to drain the swamp and put the country back on the track the Founders intended.

Last edited:
The Constitution doesn't provide for a recall. If it did, the leftists outside of Congress and the media, as well as those in it, would have tried to throw DJT out from the beginning. The House impeached him twice but the Senate refused to convict, especially when the House couldn't name any crime he had committed and had to make something up.

So yes, elections have consequences. There was a time when the American people might have been bitterly disappointed in the outcome of an election--I felt that way when Clinton was elected even though I really REALLY was disappointed in Bush 41. But normally the American people accept the consequences of an election and usually things get bad or worse or better and life goes on.

It was only when the deep state became so powerful that it felt it could dictate what the American people were allowed to have that it took on Trump and attempted to destroy him even before the election. They haven't let up for a minute since.

The only way we'll ever get out of this is to elect enough Republicans with guts and a will to fix things that it can happen. We can't do it with neocons or RINOS or people focused on personal vendettas like Cheney. We need people like Trump who will put the good of the country before personal benefit or interests. And we need to keep them in office until they've had time to drain the swamp and put the country back on the track the Founders intended.
Amen brother, amen. I agree one thousand percent.

Forum List

Back