Feb 8, 2021
Lynden, WA, USA
Along with the usual and general;
Eat nutrious food
Get regular excercise
Get plenty of restful sleep
Avoid toxins and toxic habits
ETC.
Consider this a place for the items of related interest. This might provide one hint;

8 Ways Aloe Vera Gel Can Benefit Your Skin, According to Dermatologists​

This natural plant can fight acne, prevent dark spots, and even slow down the signs of aging.

Retire asap. Working under even a little stress is severely detrimental to ones health. Avoid the middle of the grocery store. 8 hours of good exercise per week, 16 more optimal.

1663598313245.png

This reminds me of a local hotel, during Covid they came up with offering family pods that they designed and placed on a patio and themed according to choice. It actually looked quite inviting and most unique, but the cost factor was the stopper for me. Selecting an early timeframe for dinner was at a “reduced cost” but still pricey.

This reminds me of a local hotel, during Covid they came up with offering family pods that they designed and placed on a patio and themed according to choice. It actually looked quite inviting and most unique, but the cost factor was the stopper for me. Selecting an early timeframe for dinner was at a “reduced cost” but still pricey.

They actually stuffed kids in bubble tents during band practice in one state.

They actually stuffed kids in bubble tents during band practice in one state.
Good grief, I remember reading about a school using bubbles but had forgotten the band practice part. Obviously, future scientists will have a field day with our current time period that could be coined as “upright humans who had access to a wealth of information but only used bits and pieces”, or maybe, “when ethical decision making took a major step backwards while scientific advancements continued to move forward”.

Forum List

Back