Taking A Page From North Korean News

Will Joe write beautiful letters to Trump's bromance Kim?

:D

cbsn-fusion-despite-warnings-from-republicans-trump-hopeful-ahead-of-north-korea-summit-thumbnail-1582133-640x360.jpg

Next they'll have Joe cavorting with magic dolphins while swimming naked for the female Secret Service agents.

CRINGE: CNN State Media Opines of "Joe Biden's Arms Embracing America" - Big League Politics

Although I am among those people who have never watched CNN since January, 2017, I have read enough about its biased "reporting" to know that it is a laughing stock.

Yes, the media will now drool over every word that Mr. Biden says. It will be absolutely pitiful.

Fortunately for their ratings, however, the media will still have former President Trump to kick around (because of his impending legal problems).

So the media will not yet be going bankrupt (darn it!).

Next they'll have Joe cavorting with magic dolphins while swimming naked for the female Secret Service agents.

CRINGE: CNN State Media Opines of "Joe Biden's Arms Embracing America" - Big League Politics

CNN went so hard left I was able to use it 95% of the time for my opposing viewpoint checks, where before I went to Daily Kos for it.

We are back to the era of yellow journalism. For a few decades news organizations at least tried to mitigate their biases when reporting, that has gone out the window.

What happened to the new small startup internet journalism companies? Is the millennial generation lost the edge for seeking them out? I always knew they will get captured too.

Forum List

Back