Zone1 Take Notes

all most all cases done by another black person the fact is that twice as many whites are murdered by blacks as blacks are by whites.
It does seem like the days of blacks being lynched down south are over. But today blacks say it's being done through the police. I can see both sides of the argument here, but black people do need to know it's not easy for a cop to be a cop in a high crime/high poverty black community. They are dealing with animals. It sucks that 90% of the population are good people but 10% is too high and the cops have to fight gang bangers.

Cops in my community aren't trigger happy because of the type of people they pull over.

If we do what you did, you'd be my slave and your chikdren and grandchildren would be slaves owned by my family for 246 years.
I have come to believe that is exactly what you want to happen, otherwise you will keep whining about white racism.

Oh my, I can think some women on this board that might take offense at that! :ack-1:
Yea and chances are, their husbands make more than they do and are the primary bread winner in their families.

My sister in law should never forget, her husband makes $1 million dollars a year. Not her.

Anyone who would make a 22 year old fresh out of college the CEO of their company would be ridiculously stupid. White, black, male, female; it would just be completely irresponsible from a business point of view.

Forum List

Back