Take a stand: Kid Rock just shot down all his Liberal Fans

What do we say about people who clamor to watch 5 guys with no flesh who haven't release a decent song in 40 years?

Speaking of which, how many fans do you have besides your fellow LibBots here?
I'm not competing with KR

I have a few of his songs on my I-phone. I listen to them from time to time. I like his songs. I will continue to listen to them as I always have.

I have more important things to worry about.

Also on my I-phone is music by 80 or 90 other singers, musicians, composers, song writers, artists etc... I would be shocked if those hundreds of songs and thousands of musicians shared my views of politics down to the letter.

Never said he was poor. He's just another has been.

Wasn't that from 2012?

Is the cocksucker you worship as your god a "has been?"

1643725715874.png

Bitter and STUPID?

You've got it all, Bulldyke.

When was the last time Nikki Manage or the other trash you listen to was in the "charts?" If ever?
You make a lot of uninformed assumptions, don't you? Perhaps you should try to find out something about the people you want to insult. You might come up with something that hits the target instead of just spouting crap that doesn't matter either way. You think I listen to Manaj?

You make a lot of uninformed assumptions, don't you? Perhaps you should try to find out something about the people you want to insult. You might come up with something that hits the target instead of just spouting crap that doesn't matter either way.

Let's see, you're demonstrably stupid.

You're a Nazi.

You have zero integrity.

What else would I care about?

You think I listen to Manaj?

Low rent rap seems like it would be what one like you were attracted to.

You'd think you were "edgy."

Let's see, you're demonstrably stupid.

You're a Nazi.

You have zero integrity.

What else would I care about?

Low rent rap seems like it would be what one like you were attracted to.

You'd think you were "edgy."
You're funny, and way off base.

Kid Rock is OK but segregating fans along political lines is STUPID.

That would be like me questioning customers over politics before accepting the job. Or worse them questioning me.

Kid Rock is OK but segregating fans along political lines is STUPID.

That would be like me questioning customers over politics before accepting the job. Or worse them questioning me.
Another reason why it's obviously a marketing strategy. One side firmly supporting him is better than what he has been facing, a light sprinkling from both sides. He chose the right because the right swarms to support those who they see as allies. Just look at the massive support thrown at the homophobic baker, Chick Fil A, that pillow guy, and all those books that are bought but never read.

Forum List

Back