Take 5 seconds to read Admiral Bill McRaven, a Texas patriot of principle, pro-life, pro-2nd amendment, & pro-anthem-standing, tout his vote for Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
ya see i'm from Texas
where we do things quick
and the way Trump "governs" America
is making me sick!

note: i wish "Texas" ryhmed with "America" *sigh*

EkwaWKlX0AEXqWU

But, I also believe that black lives matter, that the Dreamers deserve a path to citizenship,

that puts him out of step with most trump voters who believe that all lives matter, and people who come here illegally do not deserve citizenship

But, I also believe that black lives matter, that the Dreamers deserve a path to citizenship,

that puts him out of step with most trump voters who believe that all lives matter, and people who come here illegally do not deserve citizenship
Yup, another fucking RINO. He’s a Brennan fanboy and thought President Trump’s opinions about our corrupt radical leftwing media were “the biggest threat to our democracy”.

Idiot confirmed.

And we get the standard, ugly, personal attacks. Again. Of course.

For people of principle, there are things far more important than getting your way on the issues.

For sheep, all that matters is your guy winning, no matter what.
McRaven is wrong on several important issues

For people of principle, there are things far more important than getting your way on the issues.

Trump will have a knife in his back before it's all over. Just like Reagan does.

Trump will have a knife in his back before it's all over. Just like Reagan does.
:ahole-1:

That would be wrong. Trump voters, and conservatives too, believe that black lives matter. Hence our stance on violence in the inner cities.

What they also believe is BML activist hacks lives don't matter because they are liars.

McRaven says he was primarily inspired by Johnny Quest...a cartoon character!

that tells ya all ya need to know, my friends

Today the only quality that is required of a "conservative" is obedience to dear leader. No criticism and no respect for critics. The rest is secondary.

the same could be said of liberals under Obama, where classic liberals like Bill Maher, Cornel West, and Richard Pryor were shunned to the side...

Forum List

Back