Taiwan Battles WHO and China Over Coronavirus

Taiwan is our ally..........China is not.

Virus came from China and Not Taiwan.........and China blew the whistle on China early on and the WHO sided with China. WHO went so far as to say Taiwan is part of China........aka ......Taiwan, China in WHO statements.......LOL

WHO is China's Bitch.

I am amazed at how trampers always put the blame on China and now WHO, and not who it really should be upon, and the rest of the republican governors who refused the stay at home rules.
This thread is an indictment of china, the WHO and their treatment of Taiwan

I know you hate trump

but do you hate Taiwan too?

Taiwan is our ally..........China is not.

Virus came from China and Not Taiwan.........and China blew the whistle on China early on and the WHO sided with China. WHO went so far as to say Taiwan is part of China........aka ......Taiwan, China in WHO statements.......LOL

WHO is China's Bitch.
Penelope did not even watch the video and has no idea what this thread is about

All those new world order jerkoffs worked real hard to get us to stop calling Taiwan, "free China", and Mainland China, "Communist or Red China". They have been trying to blur the distinction since those assholes, Nixon and Kissinger, stupidly normalized relations with the communists. But it never worked. The mainland has always been communist and Taiwan and Hong Kong have always been freedom loving friends. Eff Communist China and their puppets in the WHO. In fact, eff 95% of these evil world organizations that don't do anything but eat US dollars.

We should support Taiwan the same way China supports North Korea. If Taiwan wants to develop nuclear weapons and test long range missiles capable of nuking China, we should support them. Quid pro quo.

I know rules are important.

but inflexibility is not good either

and this is an important topic where the video speaks for itself

anyway, the growing influence of the chinese dictatorship extends even to the corrupt WHO

We should cut funding in half as trump wants to do

dD47VcC.png

bringit.jpg

I am amazed at how trampers always put the blame on China and now WHO, and not who it really should be upon, and the rest of the republican governors who refused the stay at home rules.

Blame is on China weather you follow or refuse to follow stay-at-home rules.

We should support Taiwan the same way China supports North Korea. If Taiwan wants to develop nuclear weapons and test long range missiles capable of nuking China, we should support them. Quid pro quo.
Great idea. I'd even build them a couple of those islands like the Commies built. Communist China is like a mass murderer with enough money to bribe every weak and unscrupulous country. Here's hoping our European friends have some morals.

Last edited:
Great idea. I'd even build them a couple of those islands like the Commies built. Communist China is like a mass murderer with enough money to bribe every weak and unscrupulous country. Here's hoping our European friends have some morals.
What Taiwan needs is the same thing japan needs

and south korea, vietnam, thailand, indonesia, and the philippines need

A strong America that they can depend on

Forum List

Back