Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

Aug 7, 2012
Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Big deal. Even my MOM wanted to take a swing at him, and she's a little old lady on oxygen. :lol:

Pretty sad, if his dad gets elected he will be taking swings at people every day, all day long. Welcome to public life Junior.

I'd think less of him if he didn't want to drop "The O".

Now Biden....it would be a lot more than a swing.

I wanted to when he lied....not about some study....but about actual facts like when Obama said he's for drilling or he called Libya and act of terror.....what a liar

Big deal. Even my MOM wanted to take a swing at him, and she's a little old lady on oxygen. :lol:

She'd probably kick his ass.

She had a pretty mean swing back in the day... and of course, I could never resist the temptation to say whatever popped into my head that would most irritate her, but hey... that's youth, I reckon. :D

:lol:Yup, violence has always been a Morman trait. Actually Mitt acted like a spoiled rich kid.....wait....he was a spoiled rich kid.:lol::lol:

:lol:Yup, violence has always been a Morman trait. Actually Mitt acted like a spoiled rich kid.....wait....he was a spoiled rich kid.:lol::lol:

Btw, isn't this shot of Mittens' face last night just priceless?

romney-close-afp-debate-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Here is the entire quote:

Bill LuMaye Show: Tagg Romney drops by Bill's Show!

He further says that he does not like to hear his father called a liar and would never do such a thing because that is the nature of debating.

You whine like a girl.
Do you squat when you pee?
If some guy got in your dad's grill and called him a liar I guess you'd sit there and watch it happen.
Fuckin pussy.

Forum List

Back