Tagg Romney Wanted to Punch Obama During Debate

omg a kid who wants to protect his dad, only the left would hate this or mock this kid for that.

Tagg Romney Wanted to Punch Obama During Tuesday's Debate

That Tagg...he's almost as gangsta as Tripp. Or Trigg. Or whatever his name is.
"Jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the stage and take a swing at him," Tagg responded, laughing. "But you know you can't do that because, well, first because there's a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because that's the nature of the process."

Wow. Sounds like a childish frat boy. Is he?

If Romney wins, do you think Tagg will talk about how he wants to punch foreign leaders the first time one of them says something he doesn't like to his daddy?

"Jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the stage and take a swing at him," Tagg responded, laughing. "But you know you can't do that because, well, first because there's a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because that's the nature of the process."

If Romney wins, do you think Tagg will talk about how he wants to punch foreign leaders the first time one of them says something he doesn't like to his daddy?

no he has more class than you.

no he has more class than you.

I don't go around threatening to beat people up just because they don't like my daddy.

omg a kid who wants to protect his dad, only the left would hate this or mock this kid for that.
Yeah.....sure....it's ONLY Daddy he's trying to protect.....

"Once again, Mittens and Co. are being investigated for doing something shady involving money. We just reported on how ‘Legal Red Flags’ have been raised regarding Canadian donations to a Romney PAC, and how Mitt Romney himself could possibly face criminal investigation for possible misrepresentation in his Federal Financial Disclosure Filings in 2011. Now, Politicol News is reporting that Mitt and his son Tagg are possibly tied to an $8 billion Ponzi scheme."

:eek: . :eek: . :eek: . :eek: . :eek: . :eek: . :eek: . :eek:

927.gif
927.gif
927.gif

BFD. He was asked how he felt about his dad being called a liar, he also qualified his statement...

“Jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him,”

But you know you can’t do that because, well, first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because this is the nature of the process. They’re gonna try to do everything they can do to try to make my dad into someone he’s not.”

“We signed up for it, we’ve got to kind of sit there and take our punches, and then send them right back the other way,” he added.

Read more: Tagg Romney says he wanted to

I don't go around threatening to beat people up just because they don't like my daddy.

oddly enough, neither did he.

And he didnt make the statement that he wanted to hit him because the President doesnt like his daddy.

You guys cant even be honest with something as irrelevant as this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back