Systemical Racism

What really irritates me, is that when you hear these morons on TV with BLM.... what do you hear them say? I hear them say "We want respect!".... well.... step one to being treated with respect, is to treat others with respect. They treat officers with utter contempt, and then whine they are not being treated with respect.

Check your privilege, buddy. You are Ray have never had to deal with a "DWB". The police don't treat black people with the respect they treat white people with.

Simple enough solution to all of this. Require all cops to wear body cams.

Many do wear body cams now, and it seems to be working in their favor.

About a year later we were drinking in the flats. There was nobody on the streets in downtown that late so he just went through the red light, and we got pulled over. My friend, afraid of getting a DUI was Yes Sir, No sir all the way. He apologized for going through the light and said he'd have never done that if the streets weren't bare empty. The cop seen a beer between my legs and ordered me to dump it out. Yes sir I told him. He asked for my ID and I said no problem, here you go.

The cop told us to be careful because he knows we've been drinking, and no stopping anywhere to get me anymore beer.

Yup. It's nice to be white, isn't it?

It had nothing to do with it. It had to do with showing the officer the utmost respect (something many blacks don't do) and obeying all his orders.

Exactly.

I've had the exact same experience. Exact same. I got pulled over, and was just "Yes, Sir." and when he asked if I knew why I was pulled over, I said "Sir, I was likely going over the speed limit, but I honestly was thinking of something else, so I'm not sure how fast I was going."

He gave me a warning and sent me on my way.

Now sometimes I've gotten a ticket, and honestly... rightly so. I've never been given a ticket where did absolutely nothing wrong. Maybe... maybe one time that I thought it was a bit lame of a ticket (changed lanes without using a turn signal), but even then... it's still the law, and the officer is still just doing what society pays him to do.

And I know that if I had an attitude with that officer, that ticket would not have been just $50 for changing lanes without a turn signal. It would have been $150 for something else.

Everyone should know this. Don't argue with officers. Act respectful.

What really irritates me, is that when you hear these morons on TV with BLM.... what do you hear them say? I hear them say "We want respect!".... well.... step one to being treated with respect, is to treat others with respect. They treat officers with utter contempt, and then whine they are not being treated with respect.

I used to be an avid fan of the long running show COPS. There was definitely a difference between many of the interactions between police and suspects when it comes to race, but it was not instigated by the police.

In well over half the cases, black suspects try to run away from the police, and of course, they have to chase them. When caught, they fight with the cops. Then they lie about everything. The cop asks about the gun they found along the path they were running. The black suspect denies it was his, even though the cop seen him throw it there.

White suspects were kind of boring. A cop searches the car and finds dope. The white suspect admits it's his or hers. They are honest in saying they've been hooked for X amount of years. When the cop puts the cuffs on, they just comply by putting their hands behind their back. They are calm and show the officer some respect.

I had some new HUD neighbors move in a few weeks ago. They are black. Last week, they got into a fight because she came home 4:00 in the morning since they don't work. He locked her out, so she broke the kitchen and door windows in the house. When he finally let her in, fighting ensued. Then he took a gun and shot at her.

The cops got here and of course knew a shooting took place. With their guns drawn, the officer was screaming at him to put his hands up and don't move. So what did he do? He put his hands up, then quickly put them back down towards his pockets. The officer screamed again. When the black guy put his hands back up, that cop slammed him into the side of the house he was so pissed off.

I had some new HUD neighbors move in a few weeks ago. They are black. Last week, they got into a fight because she came home 4:00 in the morning since they don't work. He locked her out, so she broke the kitchen and door windows in the house. When he finally let her in, fighting ensued. Then he took a gun and shot at her.

The cops got here and of course knew a shooting took place. With their guns drawn, the officer was screaming at him to put his hands up and don't move. So what did he do? He put his hands up, then quickly put them back down towards his pockets. The officer screamed again. When the black guy put his hands back up, that cop slammed him into the side of the house he was so pissed off.

wow, the HUD neighbors have only been there a few weeks, and already you are going full Mrs. Kravitz.

1601069513258.png

wow, the HUD neighbors have only been there a few weeks, and already you are going full Mrs. Kravitz.

View attachment 392834

Right Joe. Somebody is shooting a gun at 4:00 am right next door and it's Mrs Kravitz.

Right Joe. Somebody is shooting a gun at 4:00 am right next door and it's Mrs Kravitz.

I just find it amusing that your life is so fucking empty all you have time to do is spy on your neighbors and call the cops on them.

I don't even know who most of my neighbors are... I'm too busy to care.

More than likely they don't want to know you anyway. Now I know you're BSn us about being in the military. If you don't know how loud a gun is, then it's obvious you never shot one in your life or even been around one.

There is no systemic racism. There is no white supremacy. The media and the left have to keep these lies going to create division.
I live in Memphis, TN.....I don't see any......and if they're hiding, they just aren't doing an effective job.....which is a good thing....but I doubt there are more than a handful.....the left needs this boogeyman...I used to think it was to keep guys like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton rich and gain power....but now it's really the only thing the dems have and it's all built on complete bullshit.

There is no systemic racism. There is no white supremacy. The media and the left have to keep these lies going to create division.
I live in Memphis, TN.....I don't see any......and if they're hiding, they just aren't doing an effective job.....which is a good thing....but I doubt there are more than a handful.....the left needs this boogeyman...I used to think it was to keep guys like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton rich and gain power....but now it's really the only thing the dems have and it's all built on complete bullshit.

Look at it from their point of view. What if there was nothing they could claim that was racist? What would happen to the Democrat party? What would blacks need them for?

Democrats divide us Americans into groups. Then they choose which groups they like and which groups they don't. As long as they can keep us as a divided country, they have the ability to get leadership in our government.

Look at it from their point of view. What if there was nothing they could claim that was racist? What would happen to the Democrat party? What would blacks need them for?

Democrats divide us Americans into groups. Then they choose which groups they like and which groups they don't. As long as they can keep us as a divided country, they have the ability to get leadership in our government.
Yeah that's my point exactly.....they know racism is at worst superficial in this country (the occasional N word) , but not denial of service, ect ....nor should it. So they came up with this bs White Privledge, which is part of Critical Race Theory, so they could say even if you aren't someone is..........it's bs......They do it because they do that on the economy.....Polls always show people think they are doing well, but the country isn't and that's do the Dems and media collaborating on showing this shit. I noticed it in the 92 election and now it's happening this year.....

Check your privilege, buddy. You are Ray have never had to deal with a "DWB". The police don't treat black people with the respect they treat white people with.

imes

Not really.
Now we see police violating the law constantly.
Like shooting of Breonna Taylor, where the police conveniently decided to not have cameras, when they illegal tried to use a battering ram in the middle of the night, and then shot over 20 times through a door and wall, without seeing who they were going to hit, in an apartment complex.
It was Breonna's house, not Kenneth Walker, so there was no legal way to get a search warrant for her house.

imes

Not really.
Now we see police violating the law constantly.
Like shooting of Breonna Taylor, where the police conveniently decided to not have cameras, when they illegal tried to use a battering ram in the middle of the night, and then shot over 20 times through a door and wall, without seeing who they were going to hit, in an apartment complex.
It was Breonna's house, not Kenneth Walker, so there was no legal way to get a search warrant for her house.

Sure there was because a package suspected of illegal narcotics were delivered to her home. The police had a no-knock warrant issued by the court. In spite of having that warrant, they still knocked and alerted residents inside who they were before breaking down the door. This was concurred by a neighbor who witnessed it.

Now I don't know about you, but if I had a girlfriend who had a package sent to my house instead of hers, my first question would be why? That is unless I knew why.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership. Keeping wages lower for minorities because of these actions the same. The fight against school vouchers, which gave many minorities school choice is certainly systematic. Now the movement is to defund police departments which would have the most negative ramifications on minority communities. Something new to add to this system.
If there is indeed systemic racism, then it's actually happening from the left and not the right.
Critical Race Theory is explicitly racist.

i remember working in a clothing warehouse/distribution center in the mid 80's, i often sat at "The Black Table" for lunch, we got along so well. does that mean I am a racist?
Same here when I was in the Army.

Blacks tend to be more chill. I very much like that.

More than likely they don't want to know you anyway. Now I know you're BSn us about being in the military. If you don't know how loud a gun is, then it's obvious you never shot one in your life or even been around one.

What does that have to do with you spying on your neighbors... So you finally got your wish and the old HUD Neighbors moved out, and now you've got a new set of black people to hate on.

Your existence is kind of sad. Hating your neighbors, listening to your police scanner all night (can't you afford Cable?) collecting your welfare check. I would almost feel sorry for you if you weren't such an awful person to start with.

Forum List

Back