Systemical Racism

Systemic Racism is a just a Prog Dog Whistle that translates into White People Bad.

There is no argument that racism does exist. You may find it here or there from time to time. However systemic means it's everywhere, and can't be avoided. It's a ridiculous argument for anybody on the left to make.

Agreed. "Systemic Racism" is being used to gaslight white people into accepting Marxism.

The new theme of the left today is systemic racism. Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself. The question is, why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds?

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama. After 8 years, not only were there no improvements, but things (according to the left) got worse.

Under Donald Trump as President, minorities seen record levels of employment for every group, that was until the Wuhan virus. More black businesses were opening up, black Americans seen higher income, and black government dependency on the decline. Prison reform under President Trump. So why is this systemic racism transcending now?

It's to create a political environment. Even though all this so-called racism is taking place in Democrat cities and states, the implication is that it's all happening under Republican leadership, however the feds have little control over what these Democrat cities and states do. President Trump has offered help to these clueless Democrat leaders, but so far, none have accepted his offers.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership. Keeping wages lower for minorities because of these actions the same. The fight against school vouchers, which gave many minorities school choice is certainly systematic. Now the movement is to defund police departments which would have the most negative ramifications on minority communities. Something new to add to this system.

If there is indeed systemic racism, then it's actually happening from the left and not the right.
Yes, and all this Leftwing Racism they keep shouting about needs to be investigated, because it's unlawful to treat people badly because of race, in this country.

GOT WOKE, ABOUT TO GET BROKE? ‘Absolutely delicious:’ Princeton president wrote that racism is ’embedded’ at the university, so the Dept. of Education will investigate (and Hello Backfire!).

1600395579411.png

What racism? Virtually every commercial on TV today features an Ozzie&Harriet black family or interracial couple. You can't turn on a movie made in the last ten years without Denzel or Morgan Freeman or Will Smith. NBA basketball players and rapper stars make more money than some emerging African nations. There are established race basedl preferences in colleges and hiring and a white felon who commits a crime against a black person is liable for additional hate crime charges while the opposite is rare.

What racism? Virtually every commercial on TV today features an Ozzie&Harriet black family or interracial couple. You can't turn on a movie made in the last ten years without Denzel or Morgan Freeman or Will Smith. NBA basketball players and rapper stars make more money than some emerging African nations. There are established race basedl preferences in colleges and hiring and a white felon who commits a crime against a black person is liable for additional hate crime charges while the opposite is rare.

I'm retired now, but before I left, I witnessed some of our customers replacing their predominantly white crew with predominantly black. Blacks can work for less money because where they live, the cost of living is lower. So companies offer lower wages than whites are willing to accept. Systemic racism?

As a white kid from the 60's, I was able to attend and graduate from a high school. No black was ever denied that. When I got out and found a job, no black was ever denied work because of their race. When I got my first apartment, I didn't have kids I couldn't afford. What black could not have done the same? Throughout my life I took the money I made and invested in the stock market, the commodities market, real estate. What black was ever denied access to any investment?

When a cop pulled me over, I obeyed every command they gave me. What black could not do that? I stayed away from illegal narcotics outside of pot. What black was ever forced into dealing with dangerous very illegal narcotics?

You brought up sports. Is there not systemic racism in that by definition? Most millionaire basketball players are black. Most millionaire football players are black. Most millionaire rap guys are black.....

"In my next movie I get to kill all the white folks. How cool is that!" - Jamie Foxx

Replace white with black and watch how fast your world crashes down on you, and the death threats roll in fast and furious.

"In my next movie I get to kill all the white folks. How cool is that!" - Jamie Foxx

Replace white with black and watch how fast your world crashes down on you, and the death threats roll in fast and furious.

Or perhaps go downtown one evening with a sign that reads WHITE LIVES MATTER.

The new theme of the left today is systemic racism. Systemic racism of course means that racism is intrinsic in the system itself. The question is, why is this fathom systemic racism only happening in Democrat strongholds?

We were told that racism would end with the election of Barack Obama. After 8 years, not only were there no improvements, but things (according to the left) got worse.

Under Donald Trump as President, minorities seen record levels of employment for every group, that was until the Wuhan virus. More black businesses were opening up, black Americans seen higher income, and black government dependency on the decline. Prison reform under President Trump. So why is this systemic racism transcending now?

It's to create a political environment. Even though all this so-called racism is taking place in Democrat cities and states, the implication is that it's all happening under Republican leadership, however the feds have little control over what these Democrat cities and states do. President Trump has offered help to these clueless Democrat leaders, but so far, none have accepted his offers.

Systemic racism does exist of course, and has for many years. The idea of bringing in foreigners to do the jobs American minorities could be doing is systematic itself under Democrat leadership. Keeping wages lower for minorities because of these actions the same. The fight against school vouchers, which gave many minorities school choice is certainly systematic. Now the movement is to defund police departments which would have the most negative ramifications on minority communities. Something new to add to this system.

If there is indeed systemic racism, then it's actually happening from the left and not the right.

Bullshit.
Things did not get worse during Obama's terms.
The trajectory stayed the same from Obama to Trump, until Trump totally fucked this economy with his inability to handle COVID.
And stupid rednecks started spreading the lie in 2009 that Obama was going to take your guns away.
That was a match lit to reignite racism.
Fucking right wing propaganda.

75e7067c6be4f0ea5c24a11ef403af4c.jpg

Bullshit.
The trajectory stayed the same from Obama to Trump, until Trump totally fucked this economy with his inability to handle COVID.
And stupid rednecks started spreading the lie in 2009 that Obama was going to take your guns away.

Things got worse with race relations under DumBama. That's what I was referring to. You on the left keep repeating the lie that Trump is responsible for a worldwide pandemic, however nobody but leftists and Independents with an IQ under 30 is going to buy it.

Bullshit.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Case of Libtard Butthurt ^^^

Things got worse with race relations under DumBama. That's what I was referring to. You on the left keep repeating the lie that Trump is responsible for a worldwide pandemic, however nobody but leftists and Independents with an IQ under 30 is going to buy it.

Do I really need to show you the poll that shows that 58% of people disapprove of his handling of Covid, and that was BEFORE we found out he outright lied about how dangerous it was?

No, race relations didn't get worse because of Obama. They maybe got worse because all the racist assholes freaked the fuck out when a black guy got in.

But we see the difference between a president who treated police misconduct seriously, and one who condones it and had three months of riots.

Althoug I think and it's very evident without any doubt that trump's base are mostly racist...I don't think there is a systematic racism in the US....If I made it as a Muslim/arab/African in the US anyone can...the only trick I was told before I moved here, and pretty much most immigrants know, is to avoid red areas. In fact back home many students avoid applying for schools in red states.

Texas is a Red State with high amount of Students from around the World, can you kindly explain why Africans, Persians, Asians and so on flock to this State seeing according to your bigoted view it should be avoided?

Uh, no. We knew the facts in most of those cases. A thug cop shot a black kid with no reason

Completely delusional. Though not police related, Trayvon Martin proves the point of Obama's motives. Knee-jerk reactions and too quick to scream racism at every turn. Haven't you figured out yet that just because black person is killed by the police, it doesn't mean it was a racist action. You are a useful idiot. The left loves your kind.

Completely delusional. Though not police related, Trayvon Martin proves the point of Obama's motives. Knee-jerk reactions and too quick to scream racism at every turn. Haven't you figured out yet that just because black person is killed by the police, it doesn't mean it was a racist action. You are a useful idiot. The left loves your kind.

Actually, Trayvon Martin's case is exactly what it appeared. A racist thug shot an unarmed child. The fact that Zimmerman has been arrested multiple times since the courts dropped the ball in Florida shows Obama called that one right.

Actually, Trayvon Martin's case is exactly what it appeared. A racist thug shot an unarmed child. The fact that Zimmerman has been arrested multiple times since the courts dropped the ball in Florida shows Obama called that one right.

That unarmed child was in the process of felonious assault when he was shot. Do you know why Martin was there in the first place? HIs mother couldn't handle him anymore and sent him to his father. He was suspended from school once again. He was a thug.

Althoug I think and it's very evident without any doubt that trump's base are mostly racist...I don't think there is a systematic racism in the US....If I made it as a Muslim/arab/African in the US anyone can...the only trick I was told before I moved here, and pretty much most immigrants know, is to avoid red areas. In fact back home many students avoid applying for schools in red states.

Texas is a Red State with high amount of Students from around the World, can you kindly explain why Africans, Persians, Asians and so on flock to this State seeing according to your bigoted view it should be avoided?

What they didn't tell him was that it's the blue areas that have the most violent crime. The red areas are much less to worry about. I don't know what kind of friends he had back home, but if my friends told me to move to a high crime area in another country, they really are not true friends of mine.

Do I really need to show you the poll that shows that 58% of people disapprove of his handling of Covid, and that was BEFORE we found out he outright lied about how dangerous it was?

No, race relations didn't get worse because of Obama. They maybe got worse because all the racist assholes freaked the fuck out when a black guy got in.

But we see the difference between a president who treated police misconduct seriously, and one who condones it and had three months of riots.

Trump is still one riot behind DumBama, so your hero is still ahead of the game in that category.

Yes, race relations did get worse under that commie clown. Most people agree with me too.

RaceRelationsOverall.png

That unarmed child was in the process of felonious assault when he was shot. Do you know why Martin was there in the first place? HIs mother couldn't handle him anymore and sent him to his father. He was suspended from school once again. He was a thug.

Wow, frankly, sounds like MOST boys about that age.

He was shot after a stranger stalked him and cornered him. At no time did ZImmerman identify himself as Neighborhood Watch and the police specifically told him NOT to follow the person.

But don't worry, whenever a racist shoots a black Child, Racist from Cleveland will be there to defend it.

Trump is still one riot behind DumBama, so your hero is still ahead of the game in that category.

Yes, race relations did get worse under that commie clown. Most people agree with me too.

Yes, Race Relations got worse when it was clearly you racists lost your shit over the black guy being in there.

Forum List

Back