Systemic Racism in California

Difficult to see how it’s ‘systematic racism’ when “race and ethnicity are not explicit factors in designating vaccinations…” ibid

Otherwise, the only other option is to allow underserved communities to fall further behind with vaccinations – communities intentionally ignored that have “higher populations of Blacks, Latinos and Asian and Pacific Islanders.” supra

Neglecting minority communities would be a more accurate example of systematic racism.
it's obviously the standard hate against whites

The Governor out there is allocating the limited number of vaccines on a race basis (in part).

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California will begin sending 40% of all vaccine doses to the most vulnerable neighborhoods in the state to try to inoculate people most at risk from the coronavirus and get the state’s economy open more quickly, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Thursday in the latest shake-up to the state’s rules.

The doses will be spread among 400 ZIP codes where there are about 8 million people eligible for shots, said Dr. Mark Ghaly, the state’s health and human services secretary. Many of the neighborhoods are in Los Angeles County and the central valley, which have had among the highest rates of infection.

We've all seen the vaccination sites at Dodger Stadium. Why not just take all of the doses that you're targeting to the zip codes down there and send them to Dodger Stadium?

Its disappointing especially given that a lot of minorities are deciding not to get the vaccine...

View attachment 464552

Just an unforced error by the government out there. All they had to say was "we're opening more distribution sites". Seemed easy enough. But they have to couch their efforts in race availability.

Stupid.
Not surprising Democrats look at skin color to determine standing in society. They’ve been doing it for 200 years.

The Governor out there is allocating the limited number of vaccines on a race basis (in part).

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California will begin sending 40% of all vaccine doses to the most vulnerable neighborhoods in the state to try to inoculate people most at risk from the coronavirus and get the state’s economy open more quickly, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Thursday in the latest shake-up to the state’s rules.

The doses will be spread among 400 ZIP codes where there are about 8 million people eligible for shots, said Dr. Mark Ghaly, the state’s health and human services secretary. Many of the neighborhoods are in Los Angeles County and the central valley, which have had among the highest rates of infection.

We've all seen the vaccination sites at Dodger Stadium. Why not just take all of the doses that you're targeting to the zip codes down there and send them to Dodger Stadium?

Its disappointing especially given that a lot of minorities are deciding not to get the vaccine...

View attachment 464552

Just an unforced error by the government out there. All they had to say was "we're opening more distribution sites". Seemed easy enough. But they have to couch their efforts in race availability.

Stupid.
So how many residents in those areas are legal immigrants?

View attachment 464552

Stupid.
I don't have enough information to evaluate this decision.

I have heard many reports that the black population is more susceptible to the mosy severe Covid19 outcomes...and it makes sense to vaccinate those in population dense areas who don't really have the option to distance themselves in the way those in the suburbs and rural communities can.

I have the option of limiting close contact to non-family members to
30 minutes a week...and I certainly don't share ventilation ductwork with 500 other families.

From that perspective...it makes sense to vaccinate these high density, low income areas.

As long as there is an equal focus on vaccinations for the even more vulnerable senior population, I have no issue (other than the obvious unaffected non-Californian) with this policy.

We won't know if it was the right policy until after the data is collated and we compare the policies of different but similar states.

I don't have enough information to evaluate this decision.

I have heard many reports that the black population is more susceptible to the mosy severe Covid19 outcomes...and it makes sense to vaccinate those in population dense areas who don't really have the option to distance themselves in the way those in the suburbs and rural communities can.

Blacks die at a two to one ratio over whites once they get Covid. The reason for that is the higher amounts of HIV cases they have than whites. That being said, they are getting the vaccine before others because they lived their lives irresponsibly having sex, and I don't think their irresponsible behavior should put them ahead in line over anybody else.

A link or two would help.

Instead of a link I'll just give you examples and you can look them up yourself if you like.

The Senate just passed a 2 trillion dollar bill mostly pork. In it they had bailout money for Democrat cities and states who not only unnecessarily locked down their areas, but have been going in the hole long before Covid. 120% payment to "disadvantaged" farmers who are in debt. Who are disadvantaged farmers? Minorities, that mostly vote Democrat. 91 million to the education department to assist college students with their loans. Who do college students mostly vote for? 270 million to the national institute of arts and humanity. Ten million of our tax dollars to preserve Indian language. Why would it take 10 million dollars to preserve a language? 50 million for family planning. Who do you suppose will get the money for that, and how do people who need family planning money vote? And these are just some of the items.

Commie Care: Commie care is actually affordable for people who don't have insurance that push a broom at Walmart, but unaffordable for middle-class working Americans. Who do those young french fry makers and shelf stockers vote for? Instead of mandates for life sustaining medication like I need to have (which I pay cash for) Commie Care instead mandated birth control in every one of their plans. Women are half of our population in this country that vote. Us sickly people don't make up nearly that voting base.

HR1: This scam is to force states to have mail-in voting, same day registration, and automatic registration even if a state opposes it. It will draw all the uninformed voters who usually vote Democrat. It's designed to form a one-party government that will be forever unchallenged, which of course will be the beginning of the end of the Great Experiment. It will also include a law that all ex-felons be allowed to vote after they are released from prisons. Who do criminals usually vote for?

Gun control: That bill is designed to cater to all their anti-gun constituents while disarming law abiding citizens that usually vote Republican. The bill includes measures that will remove liability protection from gun manufacturers and sellers which will allow cities, states, and even individuals to sue them all out of business. It will require every gun owner to submit to a psychological exam by another anti-gun shrink at the cost of $800.00. To expand government even further, it will require all gun owners to carry liability insurance, another $800.00 a year cost that will be handled by the federal government. By disarming society, it makes it better for criminals (who are Democrats) to take advantage of people who will no longer be able to afford to protect themselves.

Hate Crime Laws: Hate crime laws are designed to give extra penalties to people that violently attack others that belong to various Democrat supporters: Minorities and gays.

These are just some of the things off the top of my head. If not stopped, they will be spending more money on crap like free college, reparations, a $15.00 national minimum wage that will be all aimed to payback their potential voters.

What he should have done at the beginning was this:

Take an outline of the state of California on a piece of paper. Put it on a drafting table. Superimpose a grid over it so you have all these squares. Then put another one offset at 45 degrees. You end up with a bunch of X's all over the state. Wherever you have the intersection of the "x" set up a distribution site near there if it's in a populated area (Mojave and Yosemite--not so much). If you don't have enough vaccine for every one of them...erase and start over with a wider space between the points on the grid.

I'm very proud of my race conscientious left Democrats. How do you keep racism strong? You separate race on a daily basis and then project that filth on conservatives to keep this shit alive.

My DNA runs Democrat due my ancestors owned slaves, and when you think about it, my Democrats have formed slavery in another way to crush specifically the black population. Well done Democrats.

Difficult to see how it’s ‘systematic racism’ when “race and ethnicity are not explicit factors in designating vaccinations…” ibid

Otherwise, the only other option is to allow underserved communities to fall further behind with vaccinations – communities intentionally ignored that have “higher populations of Blacks, Latinos and Asian and Pacific Islanders.” supra

Neglecting minority communities would be a more accurate example of systematic racism.

^Here's another vote for "make the brown people do it first until we know it's safe".

View attachment 464552

Stupid.
Why not just do it by age and health status regardless of race? Everything is racism to you. What a miserable life you must live.

Forum List

Back