Syrian refugees in St Louis object to living near blacks!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Look for obobo to give them rent vouchers of $2000 a month so they can move into white areas and rape your kids.

Syrian Refugees Afraid of North St. Louis

oct 24 2016 After escaping war in their homeland, some Syrian refugees are afraid of getting shot in their new home – in north St. Louis.

Syrians living at an apartment complex near Page and Hodiamont met with their neighborhood Alderman, and with a representative of the agency that placed them here, the International Institute.

The hour-long meeting dealt with complaints of gunfire in the night, roaches, mice, and rats.

One Syrian woman, speaking through a translator, says it’s so bad she phoned friends at a refugee camp in Jordan to warn them not to come to St. Louis.

“8 p.m. we cannot leave our apartment,” the translator said, “And if we want to leave, we need to be in a group. No one can leave the apartment as a single, or with one other — no– we need to be in a group.”

Look for obobo to give them rent vouchers of $2000 a month so they can move into white areas and rape your kids.

oct 24 2016 After escaping war in their homeland, some Syrian refugees are afraid of getting shot in their new home – in north St. Louis.

Syrians living at an apartment complex near Page and Hodiamont met with their neighborhood Alderman, and with a representative of the agency that placed them here, the International Institute.

The hour-long meeting dealt with complaints of gunfire in the night, roaches, mice, and rats.

One Syrian woman, speaking through a translator, says it’s so bad she phoned friends at a refugee camp in Jordan to warn them not to come to St. Louis.

“8 p.m. we cannot leave our apartment,” the translator said, “And if we want to leave, we need to be in a group. No one can leave the apartment as a single, or with one other — no– we need to be in a group.”
As I've always said, republicans have a lot more in common with Muslims than they think.

As I've always said, republicans have a lot more in common with Muslims than they think.

So when do the cries of racism start?

Depends. When do you plan to start slandering these people whose homes have been destroyed by wars you claim we started? Are you still calling for the U.S. to tell them to go fuck themselves?

Depends. When do you plan to start slandering these people whose homes have been destroyed by wars you claim we started? Are you still calling for the U.S. to tell them to go fuck themselves?

Hypocrite.
You just wish they were Christians.

Hypocrite.
Actually, all I wish is that you'll go fuck yourself :thup:

Hypocrite.

Awwww.....you sound just like hillary when she gets exposed for the sick individual she is.

Hypocrite.

Awwww.....you sound just like hillary when she gets exposed for the sick individual she is.
^ gay

Hypocrite.

^ gay

Fortunately not. I wouldnt want your new BFF immigrants to toss me off a rooftop.

Hypocrite.

^ gay

Fortunately not. I wouldnt want your new BFF immigrants to toss me off a rooftop.
^ fuckin' pussy

Hypocrite.

^ gay

^ fuckin' pussy

Exactly...thats what makes me a heterosexual male.
Ya fucken stool pusher.

^ gay

^ fuckin' pussy

Ya fucken stool pusher.
Nobody believes you're a heterosexual male. You might as well go stand up against the wall and get ready to be purged.

^ gay

^ fuckin' pussy

Ya fucken stool pusher.
Nobody believes you're a heterosexual male. You might as well go stand up against the wall and get ready to be purged.

You going to try and beat me with your wiffleball bat?
LOL...you liberals are amusing.

Controlling all these new constituencies of democrats is going to be like herding cats.

Last edited:
They don't want to be living near Christians, either. Just look at how they've dealt with that where they came from. I'm guessing we'll be seeing lots of dis-located black heads soon. Too bad the local caps won't be answering calls in those neighborhoods...

You must be referring to the ultra-right-wing, ultra-conservative Republicans and moderate muslims. Yes, they're very similarly conservative. Makes no sense the completely opposite views that insulated white democrats have of both groups.

New Topics

Forum List

Back