Syrian army´s southern offensive

I like it when You try to sooth me with fairytales, about what happens in an hour drive from my home.

You're trying to deny the most evident
You won´t have peace ever with that attitude.

My attitude is that for the sake of having an independent country,
all foreseeable scenarios must be analyzed.

One doesn't get peace by neglecting the art of war, it also doesn't mean that alternativas to worst scenarios are not considered, or that they will occur in the first place.
I mean the denial of the fact that there are no Iranian or Iranian-backed forces partaking. The Russians just confirmed it:

MOSCOW, July 19./TASS/. There are no pro-Iranian armed units in the south of Syria, Russian Ambassador in Damascus Alexander Kinshchak told reporters on Thursday.

No pro-Iranian units in southern Syria — Russian ambassador

I'm sure even Kinshchak doesn't believe the words he utters.
The concerns were laid on the table, possible outcomes are being discussed.

Trying to convince me not to use common sense is not a sign of a constructive exchange, definitely not a way to reach an understanding, it only raises more concern and distrust between the sides.
You ignore that Israeli attacks would not benefit the Syrian offensive.

I'm directly discussing the issue, putting the most evident concerns on the table.
The conditions for these attacks were laid clearly, explained to all sides in a straightforward manner. Every Iranian dog from the Iraqi border to the west should know that his nose is hooked to a satellite tracker.

All I'm saying is there're thousands of Syrians gathering at the Israeli border, and there's a high probability that a 3rd party would use them as a cover for a serious provocation.
Such a decision is neither in Israel's, nor Assad's hands.
If there's no basic communication about this scenario, there's a high chance of direct confrontation forced upon the 2 sides.

One doesn't get peace by neglecting the art of war, it also doesn't mean that alternativas to worst scenarios are not considered, or that they will occur in the first place.
I mean the denial of the fact that there are no Iranian or Iranian-backed forces partaking. The Russians just confirmed it:

MOSCOW, July 19./TASS/. There are no pro-Iranian armed units in the south of Syria, Russian Ambassador in Damascus Alexander Kinshchak told reporters on Thursday.

Trying to convince me not to use common sense is not a sign of a constructive exchange, definitely not a way to reach an understanding, it only raises more concern and distrust between the sides.

I'm directly discussing the issue, putting the most evident concerns on the table.
The conditions for these attacks were laid clearly, explained to all sides in a straightforward manner. Every Iranian dog from the Iraqi border to the west should know that his nose is hooked to a satellite tracker.

All I'm saying is there're thousands of Syrians gathering at the Israeli border, and there's a high probability that a 3rd party would use them as a cover for a serious provocation.
If there's no basic communication about this scenario, there's a high chance of direct confrontation forced upon the 2 sides.

rylah-----you really believe that ASSAD is not IN on it?. For the record-----the STANDARD PARTYLINE (Baathist) is that Hezbollah
is "PROTECTING SYRIA FROM ISRAELI AGGRESSION"

"Israeli attacks" Capt. Blei? Israeli "attacks" are related ONLY
to Syrian aggression. Are you blaming the kurds of attacks on Israel?
Kurds applaud downing of Israeli F-16, invite Syrian Army to Afrin

There is war.

There is war.
The rain is wet.

"Israeli attacks" Capt. Blei? Israeli "attacks" are related ONLY
to Syrian aggression. Are you blaming the kurds of attacks on Israel?
Kurds applaud downing of Israeli F-16, invite Syrian Army to Afrin

It's called paying a political coin, that the source calls this an "invitation" only shows how much desperation the Kurds are suffering during Turkish invasion.

You think this stopped Israeli support for the Kurds?
We never take such proclamations seriously, Syrian statements are usually very...how You say it...demented.

The Kurdish issue is much bigger than Syria or Assad for mere geographical position,
think about it.

It's called paying a political coin, that the source calls this an "invitation" only shows how much desperation the Kurds are suffering during Turkish invasion.
You have no idea what you are talking about. The relationship of the Kurds in Afrin and Aleppo with Damascus is good.

We never take such proclamations seriously, Syrian statements are usually very...how You say it...demented.
Israeli support for Kurds, Israeli support for Al-Qaeda, Israeli support for ISIS...
What does this say? Think about it.

The Kurdish issue is much bigger than Syria or Assad for mere geographical position,
think about it.
In Damascus the Kurds have a government that actually doesn´t send them to war and death for its own interest. Think about it.

Last edited:
The Syrian heroic army is turning their attention to the ISIS pocket that borders with the occupied Golan.

The terrorists are attempting to break through in northern Syria with suicide bombers, ect. A large scale offensive by the SAA could be the consequence soon.

In the cities of Raqqa and Manbij, the people call for the return of the Syrian government.

BREAKING: Syrian Army launches final assault against ISIS in southwest Syria
Battles of Jisr al-Shughur looms following repeated rebel attacks on Hmeimim Air Base
Residents call for Syrian government to return to Raqqa (video)
Manbij Military Council allegedly shuns Turkey for Syrian gov't

You have no idea what you are talking about. The relationship of the Kurds in Afrin and Aleppo with Damascus is good.

Israeli support for Kurds, Israeli support for Al-Qaeda, Israeli support for ISIS...

think about it.
In Damascus the Kurds have a government that actually doesn´t send them to war and death for its own interest. Think about it.

Rylah-----know to whom you are addressing your request "THINK...about it" The operative
word being think

think about it.

And we're back to senseless propaganda.

My position on Kurds won't change even if Syrians would lick their butts personally,
already told You Kurds are a bigger issue than Assad.

But I did notice there were news about the refugee camps from Syrian Disneyland news...wonder why?

think about it.

Rylah-----know to whom you are addressing your request "THINK...about it" The operative
word being think

Yeah there was a spark of understanding for a couple days.
I've left this forum because there was no chance of discussing a war that takes place in my neighborhood, with people who religiously believe that nothing is real beyond what one single state line propaganda source provides.

It's just useless, better go to Arabic forums and discuss it with real Syrians.
At least they don't believe that anything uttered by the Assad govt is a divine revelation.

ISIS is on its last legs.

DjGf5IqXgAAwrBq.jpg

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:00 P.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIS) recently kidnapped several women and children inside the Al-Sweida Governorate after massacring over 250 people inside in the province.

According to military source in Al-Sweida, the terrorist group sent text messages to the families of the kidnapped civilians, demanding that they pay a ransom sum or else ISIS will burn alive all of the captives.

The source said that the Islamic State terrorists sent the family members of the kidnapped civilians these text messages via WhatsApp two days ago, which is a day after the terrorist attack.

The government is now working to pressure the terrorist group to release these kidnapped civilians."

ISIL's reign in southwest Syria nears its end as SAA troops liberate more towns
ISIS threatens to burn alive women, children kidnapped from Al-Sweida

ISIS is on its last legs.

DjGf5IqXgAAwrBq.jpg

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:00 P.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIS) recently kidnapped several women and children inside the Al-Sweida Governorate after massacring over 250 people inside in the province.

According to military source in Al-Sweida, the terrorist group sent text messages to the families of the kidnapped civilians, demanding that they pay a ransom sum or else ISIS will burn alive all of the captives.

The source said that the Islamic State terrorists sent the family members of the kidnapped civilians these text messages via WhatsApp two days ago, which is a day after the terrorist attack.

The government is now working to pressure the terrorist group to release these kidnapped civilians."

ISIL's reign in southwest Syria nears its end as SAA troops liberate more towns
ISIS threatens to burn alive women, children kidnapped from Al-Sweida

Isis is forever-----it was invented by Muhummad----read all about it in the koran

Forum List

Back