Synchronicity

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
For a long time I've loved that word created by Karl Jung, and now I've just finished watching a movie of the same name that I believe lives up to the word. Here's Wikipedia's introduction to the film:
**Synchronicity is a 2015 American science fiction film directed, written, and edited by Jacob Gentry. It stars Chad McKnight, A. J. Bowen, Brianne Davis, Scott Poythress, and Michael Ironside. McKnight plays a physicist who invents a time machine and becomes suspicious that others may be trying to steal the technology. It premiered at the 2015 Fantasia International Film Festival and was released as a limited release in theaters and on video on demand and iTunes on January 22, 2016.**

I love films and tv series that deal with time travel. However, as anyone who has seen a few of these, things can get really confusing really fast. Perhaps 15 minutes in, I decided I had to get a 'cheat sheet' of the movie to try to figure out what the heck was going on.

As the movie continued, though, I think much of it would have been explained by simply watching the movie. If someone here does decide to see it, though, and find themselves getting hopelessly confused, here is the cheat sheet that I used to feel confident in continuing :p. It may not have been necessary to explain most of the things, but I think it may have been helpful in resolving the most perplexing issues. As with other complicated films, there is more then one theory as to what actually happened. Personally, I believe in the disney ending- it's the one I like the most, and in a multiverse of infinite possibilities, why not ;-)?

Here's a trailer of the film:

And here's the cheat sheet I referenced, just in case you too feel you can't go on without getting some things explained first, or atleast when it's all over :p...
Synchronicity Time Travel Movie Reviewed and Explained - Taylor Holmes inc.

Forum List

Back