Sylvester Stalone had the nerve to golf at Maralago so we must cancel him!

dude is washed up, no one really cares what he does.
He'll soon be eighty and will still save the world through muscle suits, whey shakes and bad monologue...
He's like the new Jack Lalaine....remember him?
Sure I do he was on TV in the mornings..Way too early for a workout for me because I had to do it to play sports in school and the fantastic athletic endeavors at five AM with the army. You know that Jack still died no matter how much he worked out...
you can work out till the cows come home....you will still die one day....

dude is washed up, no one really cares what he does.
He'll soon be eighty and will still save the world through muscle suits, whey shakes and bad monologue...
He's like the new Jack Lalaine....remember him?
Sure I do he was on TV in the mornings..Way too early for a workout for me because I had to do it to play sports in school and the fantastic athletic endeavors at five AM with the army. You know that Jack still died no matter how much he worked out...
you can work out till the cows come home....you will still die one day....
I turned thirty before I figured that out.

Progressives and modern day leftists are awful

Would that be the same way you canceled Colin Kaepernick?
he cancelled himself by being a piss poor quarterback,,

when was he canceled? he’s more popular now then ever and making much more he ever could have as a second tier QB in the NFL that no team wanted.

Heck he is the opposite of canceled...the nfl even went out of the way to try and get a team to take him...

Rightwing Cancel Culture

What’s more traditionally American than black folks’ peacefully protesting as a way to demand that this country actually fulfill its promise of “freedom and justice, liberty to everybody”? In response, the people who now won’t shut up about being shut down —those who Debs, in the speech that got him jailed, rightly described as those “wrapped up in the American flag, who shout their claim from the housetops that they are the only patriots, and who have their magnifying glasses in hand, scanning the country for evidence of disloyalty”—were very keen on canceling Kaepernick for exercising the First Amendment rights they now claim to cherish. That group was led by Trump, who pushed hard to have Kaepernick fired. In a now infamous 2017 speech, the then-president targeted “NFL owners”—an overwhelmingly Republican collective of billionaires—and essentially demanded that when a player knelt in protest, they should throw “that son of a bitch off the field right now.”

Rightwing Cancel Culture

What’s more traditionally American than black folks’ peacefully protesting as a way to demand that this country actually fulfill its promise of “freedom and justice, liberty to everybody”? In response, the people who now won’t shut up about being shut down —those who Debs, in the speech that got him jailed, rightly described as those “wrapped up in the American flag, who shout their claim from the housetops that they are the only patriots, and who have their magnifying glasses in hand, scanning the country for evidence of disloyalty”—were very keen on canceling Kaepernick for exercising the First Amendment rights they now claim to cherish. That group was led by Trump, who pushed hard to have Kaepernick fired. In a now infamous 2017 speech, the then-president targeted “NFL owners”—an overwhelmingly Republican collective of billionaires—and essentially demanded that when a player knelt in protest, they should throw “that son of a bitch off the field right now.”
he didnt loose his job because he protested, he lost it because he didnt make the cut,, and he knew that when he was granted a special training session and refused to even show up,,

How did I cancel Colin?

Collective "you" - i.e. Regressives and modern day rightists.

Between the Rocky, Rambo and Expendables franchises he is set for the rest of his life so I doubt he really cares about this.
I can't believe people keep forgetting about his best 80s flick...Cobra...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgqeBMNyJhQ

How did I cancel Colin?

Collective "you" - i.e. Regressives and modern day rightists.
His team let him go. AKA his boss. Had nothing to do with anyone but him.

Forum List

Back