Sylvester Stalone had the nerve to golf at Maralago so we must cancel him!

dude is washed up, no one really cares what he does.
He'll soon be eighty and will still save the world through muscle suits, whey shakes and bad monologue...
He's like the new Jack Lalaine....remember him?
Sure I do he was on TV in the mornings..Way too early for a workout for me because I had to do it to play sports in school and the fantastic athletic endeavors at five AM with the army. You know that Jack still died no matter how much he worked out...

Gosh, I haven't given Sylvester Stallone a thought in years. So he plays golf at Maralago. That's nice.

Well. Back at it.

Gosh, I haven't given Sylvester Stallone a thought in years. So he played golf at Maralago.

Well. Back at it.
No kidding.

I cancelled him years ago.

Have you folks SEEN his movies?

Stallone is a leftist pos.
He is?

stallone-trump.jpg

Progressives and modern day leftists are awful

These low performer have to understand that you need to cancel guys well before this point in their life. The guy is at worst, semi-retired and is worth north of $400M. What are they going to cancel that he desperately needs?

Psychos act like dictators without even thinking it through.

He'll soon be eighty and will still save the world through muscle suits, whey shakes and bad monologue...
Sure I do he was on TV in the mornings..Way too early for a workout for me because I had to do it to play sports in school and the fantastic athletic endeavors at five AM with the army. You know that Jack still died no matter how much he worked out...

Jack was still in great shape when he died, he just thought he had fully recovered from pneumonia when he hadn't, then went out and tried to do to much.

Progressives and modern day leftists are awful
Stallone has the "right" to join any club, golf anywhere he wishes. But he knew he was making a political statement by letting this information be released, and the timing, and everything else. There are plenty of exclusive (read: expensive/exclusionary) clubs and courses, and Mara Lago doesn't get better ratings then those clubs/courses. In fact, it gets a worse rating. So it's a political statement. That's fine, but it invites a counter political response.

Sorry that upsets you.

I am not surprised the left wants to cancel Rocky. Let's face it, Rocky was an underdog, that worked hard, stayed focused, and pulled himself up to the top. That sort of story of hope, and inspiration should be canceled in a legist regime. The State can not have people thinking they are individuals and can succeed.
He's just a steroid shooting, weight pumping meat head. I am glad you like him.
He's the heavy weight champ...not surprised to see you attacking the man that also single handedly ended the Cold War as well...when he beat the Russians....that's really got to hurt you leftist
It was worthy of not watching...
Ah....nope...it was your leftist...Soviet puppet masters using the

Dude, one fucking movie was just barely ok, what with Andrea putting herself out, but the rest is all mind numbing serial bullshit that I truly dislike in the film for TV genre.

Poor leftist...still butthurt his Soviets lost.

The first two were Oscar worthy...3 and 4 good action/sports flixs....5th blew, 6th had low expectations....and the Creed flixs have been good sports movies

I am not surprised the left wants to cancel Rocky. Let's face it, Rocky was an underdog, that worked hard, stayed focused, and pulled himself up to the top. That sort of story of hope, and inspiration should be canceled in a legist regime. The State can not have people thinking they are individuals and can succeed.
He's just a steroid shooting, weight pumping meat head. I am glad you like him.
I presume you aren’t a sports fan.

It must be an exciting life to see who golfs with Trump so it can be reported to the Cancel Police....LOLOLOL

GD you people live such a jealous existence. .....lolol

Tell me. If I listened to your philosophy I would have ended up a miserable shop rat just existing. Would you listen to you?

Forum List

Back