Switzerland to hold referendum on "migrants" invading their country

A generation ago, it was presumed by virtually ALL people that any country had the right to decide - based on rational criteria - who gets to immigrate into that country.

Now we have politicians who openly (and surreptitiously) promote "Open Borders." [One of such politicians will shortly be elected POTUS]

It is Lunacy.

And are we allowed to say that all of the fukkers leaving their shit-hole, corrupt, dysfunctional countries are FLOCKING TO WHITE, EUROPEAN, CIVILIZED COUNTRIES, which they hope to infect with the same diseases - political and religious - that ruined the shit-hole that they just left?

No, I suppose we can't say that. It would be racist, I know.

EU dealt ANOTHER blow over migrant quotas as now Switzerland to hold crucial referendum

I hope the Switzerland people get their head out of their ass and end the invasion!

Switzerland is not in the EU. How can the EU be dealt a blow? The EU will just end Switzerland's access to the single-market if it breaks International law with respect to the handling of refugees..
That's what its talking about. The people already voted once to end it now they want to make sure the people still want that and know if they enforce the laws about the invasion of their country the EUjew will cut off access to the markets. Jews goal of a non white world is being forced one way or the other.

EU dealt ANOTHER blow over migrant quotas as now Switzerland to hold crucial referendum

I hope the Switzerland people get their head out of their ass and end the invasion!

Switzerland is not in the EU. How can the EU be dealt a blow? The EU will just end Switzerland's access to the single-market if it breaks International law with respect to the handling of refugees..

And lose access to all their un-numbered swiss bank accounts that they use to secrete their ill gotten gains in. The problem is they cant complain when they lose the money as it was acquired illegally and is seen as fraud. Once the EU banking structure fails the EU will fail with it leading to an invasion of muslims that will need to be repelled by force. Will you move back to the US when this happens and call the EU apartheid and genocidal murderers ?

That's what its talking about. The people already voted once to end it now they want to make sure the people still want that and know if they enforce the laws about the invasion of their country the EUjew will cut off access to the markets. Jews goal of a non white world is being forced one way or the other.

Hey IDIOT how will 12 million Jews take over the world and become the only inhabitants. There are more nazi's that would rise up and stop this from happening, but seeing as it is the muslims that want a non white world it seems that you are barking up the wrong tree

There are laws regarding the treatment of refugees, if Switzerland signed up to those laws they have to abide. It's not that complicated. As far as the Jews, I agree that they have issues with European origin Christians and are probably not unhappy if we take hits.

Switzerland, which is not an EU member, will implement next year the result of a 2014 referendum in which voters demanded quotas on EU workers. I think there is little need for another referendum as it can control its own national borders unlike the UK, thus stemming the influx of migrants.

There are laws regarding the treatment of refugees, if Switzerland signed up to those laws they have to abide. It's not that complicated. As far as the Jews, I agree that they have issues with European origin Christians and are probably not unhappy if we take hits.
Switzerland needs to opt out then. Invaders need to go back and fight.

WRONG as they can come out of the agreement any time they want.

As for the Jews they have been oppressed and demonised by Catholics since they claimed they "killed their god" and they have still to recieve an apology for the mass murders culminating in the final solution

Switzerland, which is not an EU member, will implement next year the result of a 2014 referendum in which voters demanded quotas on EU workers. I think there is little need for another referendum as it can control its own national borders unlike the UK, thus stemming the influx of migrants.

If Switzerland wants access to the single-market and other rights within the EU, it cannot impose quotas on EU citizens without losing said rights. That's why the Swiss Parliament had to cave in just 2 months ago and will not impose quotas. You people should do some research before posting nonsense.

"Switzerland has blinked first in a standoff with the EU that mirrors the UK’s Brexit debate on the critical trade-off between free movement and a special trade deal with the bloc.

The Alpine republic voted narrowly to impose EU immigration quotas in a 2014 referendum that must be implemented by next February, but Brussels has said any cap would deny Switzerland its privileged access to the single market.

Swiss MPs approved legislation on Wednesday that would promote some local preference in job hires, a compromise they hope will allow vital economic relations with the bloc to be preserved following a 2014 referendum vote to cap EU immigration.

The plan, which the upper house will debate in December, should give Switzerland time to work out a more comprehensive deal with Brussels, which has not budged from its stance that quotas on EU workers would automatically exclude Switzerland from the single market."

Swiss blink first in EU standoff with striking similarities to UK predicament

New Topics

Forum List

Back