Swiss vote overwhelmingly for same-sex marriage in referendum

"depravity" is the problem with your sentence.

What is "depravity"? It's whatever the hell you want it.

Do I think consenting adults getting married, or even having sex, is "depravity"? No, I do not.

We consider child molestation depravity, do we not? We consider beatiality depravity do we not? We consider rape depravity, do we not? Condoning the actions of a mental illness is depravity.

We consider child molestation depravity, do we not? We consider beatiality depravity do we not? We consider rape depravity, do we not? Condoning the actions of a mental illness is depravity.

"Molestation" in itself is depravity because it's not about consenting people.

We do not allow children to consent (legally) to sex anyway.

Bestiality also does not allow for consent. How is the animal going to consent?

Rape, no consent.

Gay marriage = CONSENT.

Spot the difference.

Oh, and if you're going to tell me that all people with mental illnesses are automatically depraved, you can go fuck yourself.

I shill for brave men fighting against federal overreach, and those who fought for a smaller government subserviant to the states.
And just overlooked the "depravity" of slavery and treason, apparently. But lettin' the peeners touch? No sir, you gotta "get right in the middle" of that one. ;)

64% in favour with just a minority of backward fucks voting against. Another step forward for people against hate and a great day for the Swiss.
If you're not a British landlord with a name like "Tainant" it's time for those Swissholes to get off the property with that gay shit.

In all of recorded history, no one has raised an objection to same-sex couples moving in together or sharing living quarters, but when the relationship is over -- whether the same-sex couple are "just friends" or more intimate -- it's over and it's time to terminate the lease. The Swiss referendum amounts to no more than the usual medieval servitude and bondage we have come to expect out of Europe, as society there regresses to the Dark Ages.

Even if two individuals of the same sex really do love each other that intimately, their promises are between or among themselves only and not something for the Judges or Magistrates to determine or enforce.
Exodus 21
1. Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them.
2. If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.
3. If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.
4. If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.
5. And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:
6. Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.
7. And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8. If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
9. And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
10. If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
11. And if he do not these three unto her, then shall she go out free without money.

If you're not a British landlord with a name like "Tainant" it's time for those Swissholes to get off the property with that gay shit.

In all of recorded history, no one has raised an objection to same-sex couples moving in together or sharing living quarters, but when the relationship is over -- whether the same-sex couple are "just friends" or more intimate -- it's over and it's time to terminate the lease. The Swiss referendum amounts to no more than the usual medieval servitude and bondage we have come to expect out of Europe, as society there regresses to the Dark Ages.

Even if two individuals of the same sex really do love each other that intimately, their promises are between or among themselves only and not something for the Judges or Magistrates to determine or enforce.
Exodus 21
1. Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them.
2. If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.
3. If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.
4. If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.
5. And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:
6. Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.
7. And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8. If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
9. And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
10. If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
11. And if he do not these three unto her, then shall she go out free without money.
I couldnt be arsed reading this. Meanwhile Switzerland has moved on and basic rights are available to all its citizens. Just like in the US.

I couldnt be arsed reading this. Meanwhile Switzerland has moved on and basic rights are available to all its citizens. Just like in the US.

In Switzerland, carrying a concealed firearm in a public place is allowed only with proof of genuine need and tangible danger. I can carry almost anywhere, and didn't have to prove to anyone that I need to carry.

Tell me again about those "basic rights." :laughing0301:

In Switzerland, carrying a concealed firearm in a public place is allowed only with proof of genuine need and tangible danger. I can carry almost anywhere, and didn't have to prove to anyone that I need to carry.

Tell me again about those "basic rights." :laughing0301:
Yes the nonsense you mention tends to negate your right to life. The Swiss are higher up the food chain than you.

Say you're a young single dude, got a job downtown London somewhere, your own apartment. Big ass dude named Bubba moves in, he's your roommate, suddenly there are rumors at work you're gay. You try to move out, turns out there's service of process in court you didn't know anything about, and that big boy is legally your husband, now you've got to get a divorce, but he's got all your money laughing all the way to the bank for emotional distress etc., and judge just laughs you out of court, because you're a gay boy now.

Basic rights? Having a man put his dick in another man's ass is a right? Fucking lunacy.
Oh but they don't throw the dumbasses out of court for that lunacy. The man with the ass into which the other man desires to insert his aforementioned dick is deemed a lunatic and forced by law to submit to that against his will.

Forum List

Back