What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swiss vote overwhelmingly for same-sex marriage in referendum

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, butt fucking is better for everyone.
I am struggling to understand how this affects you personally. Why do you feel the need to stop two people getting married ?

Ordinary Guy

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Confederate Soldier

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am struggling to understand how this affects you personally. Why do you feel the need to stop two people getting married ?
Maybe past darkness that comes back to haunt me? I don't know. All I know is I will never support such a thing. Ever.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freedom to the point of depravity is what you'd like?

"depravity" is the problem with your sentence.

What is "depravity"? It's whatever the hell you want it.

Do I think consenting adults getting married, or even having sex, is "depravity"? No, I do not.

Confederate Soldier

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"depravity" is the problem with your sentence.

What is "depravity"? It's whatever the hell you want it.

Do I think consenting adults getting married, or even having sex, is "depravity"? No, I do not.

We consider child molestation depravity, do we not? We consider beatiality depravity do we not? We consider rape depravity, do we not? Condoning the actions of a mental illness is depravity.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We consider child molestation depravity, do we not? We consider beatiality depravity do we not? We consider rape depravity, do we not? Condoning the actions of a mental illness is depravity.

"Molestation" in itself is depravity because it's not about consenting people.

We do not allow children to consent (legally) to sex anyway.

Bestiality also does not allow for consent. How is the animal going to consent?

Rape, no consent.

Gay marriage = CONSENT.

Spot the difference.

Oh, and if you're going to tell me that all people with mental illnesses are automatically depraved, you can go fuck yourself.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I shill for brave men fighting against federal overreach, and those who fought for a smaller government subserviant to the states.
And just overlooked the "depravity" of slavery and treason, apparently. But lettin' the peeners touch? No sir, you gotta "get right in the middle" of that one. ;)

Confederate Soldier

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And just overlooked the "depravity" of slavery and treason, apparently. But lettin' the peeners touch? No sir, you gotta "get right in the middle" of that one. ;)
Fuck you asshat. I have said many times that slavery was a dark and evil part of our American history.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List