Swing state counties that used Dominion voting machines mostly voted for Trump

So what ?
It's lefttard logic. You need a decoder ring or a really good buzz to appreciate it.

You see if MOST of the machines were not used to steal the election. . . To a lefttard, that means to stop looking. . . There is nothing more to find.

Simple.
Cool. I just love how you keep adapting your conspiracy theory to account for new facts. The convolutions are impressive. So, now that it’s been shown most of the counties using them went for Trump, we move to the “but it was only a few of them that were fraudulent” idea.

Think about it for a minute....just maybe stop and let your brain catch up to you embarrassing mouth.

If you were going to steal votes....why not steal them in places where Trump came out on top. Less likely to be reviewed.

It does not matter where you steal them. The only thing that matters is the total. So if you shift it up a little for Biden in counties where Trump wins.....who'se going to look ?
Of course, you have zero evidence that that actually happened, right?

Your question is irrelevant given the context of the conversation.

So what ?
It's lefttard logic. You need a decoder ring or a really good buzz to appreciate it.

You see if MOST of the machines were not used to steal the election. . . To a lefttard, that means to stop looking. . . There is nothing more to find.

Simple.
Cool. I just love how you keep adapting your conspiracy theory to account for new facts. The convolutions are impressive. So, now that it’s been shown most of the counties using them went for Trump, we move to the “but it was only a few of them that were fraudulent” idea.

Show me where anyone INCLUDING SYDNEY ever claimed that ALL DOMINION machines were involved in ANY of the oddities in this election.

You can't do it because nobody made that claim.
Show us anywhere that the claim some dominion machines were involved has any actual evidence to support it.

The actual burden here is not on anyone to prove the election was fair. It is on the detractors that there was actual fraud - a claim that not even the Trump team is making to the courts as far as I know.

The longer that they refuse to present actual evidence in court the more that this is a publicity stunt rather than an actual claim. The true danger here for the right here is that Trump's bitching over his loss may very well directly influence the GA senate races.

If the republicans lose the senate the difference in outcome is night and day.

So what ?

Simple.

Show me where anyone INCLUDING SYDNEY ever claimed that ALL DOMINION machines were involved in ANY of the oddities in this election.

So you don’t think any of the ones that went for Trump were fraudulent?

Nah, those were the good ones. :D

So what ?

Simple.

Show us anywhere that the claim some dominion machines were involved has any actual evidence to support it.

The actual burden here is not on anyone to prove the election was fair. It is on the detractors that there was actual fraud - a claim that not even the Trump team is making to the courts as far as I know.

The longer that they refuse to present actual evidence in court the more that this is a publicity stunt rather than an actual claim. The true danger here for the right here is that Trump's bitching over his loss may very well directly influence the GA senate races.

It is insanity (to say the least) to demand hard evidence and deny access to the machines, the signatures AND the data, at the same fucking time.

Indeed, the refusals, the ridiculing and complete lack of transparency is only fueling the notion that there was something to hide.

If there was a hacking, not all of them were hacked.

Further, vote switching switches votes, it does not give districts to one candidate or the other.

So indeed, a other failure to debunk the weakest claim in the lawsuits.

So...this pretty much puts the Dominion BS to bed...not that the trumpkins will care:

In broad strokes, the theory goes something like this.
Voting machines provided to counties by Dominion Voting Systems allowed a national conspiracy involving both Democrats and Republicans to flip votes cast for President Trump to ones for President-elect Joe Biden. This was simply a repeat of what happened in Venezuela a few years ago, where the same system was in place. As a result, Biden was fraudulently elected president.

There are a lot of reasons that the preceding paragraph is nonsense. One is that the system implicated in the Venezuelan election isn’t actually linked to Dominion in any meaningful way. Another is the idea that Republican officials such as Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) somehow ensured a victory for Biden is ludicrous on its face. The third is that there’s literally no evidence that any such changes were made. The claims start from the assumption that Biden couldn’t have gotten the support that he did and use that as a starting point for assuming malfeasance.

But upon digging even slightly deeper into the conspiracy theory — a theory that’s been touted not only by former Trump attorney Sidney Powell but by the president himself — the idea that Dominion systems were used to throw the election quickly breaks down.
It’s important to recognize how elections in the United States are run. It is neither the federal nor state government which administers an election; instead, elections are run by counties. In most states, counties determine their own systems for doing so, including what electronic voting machines they’ll use. So it may be the case that Alpha County uses Dominion machines while next-door Beta County doesn’t, meaning that those criminals seeking to use Dominion’s tools to throw a statewide race have to make do with tweaking things in Alpha and not Beta.

A review of 10 key states (Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) finds that Dominion systems were used in 351 of 731 counties. Trump won 283 of those counties, 81 percent of the total. He won 79 percent of the counties that didn’t use Dominion systems.
In counties that used Dominion systems, Biden got 888,259 votes to Trump’s 851,069. In counties that didn’t use Dominion systems, Biden got 1.54 million votes to Trump’s 1.52 million. In other words, if you eliminated every county that used Dominion systems, Biden still got more votes. Biden won Dominion-using counties by about two points overall compared with his 0.5-point margin in non-Dominion counties.
Four years ago, Trump won more votes in both sets of counties. In most counties, though, the top-line result didn’t change: if Trump won in 2016, he won in 2020, and if he lost then, he lost last month, too.

In 19 counties, though, the result flipped from four years ago. Trump picked up one county and Biden won 18. Of those 18, seven of Biden’s pickups came in counties that used Dominion systems. Eleven came in counties that didn’t. Trump’s sole pickup was in a state that flipped from red to blue, Georgia. That county, Burke, used Dominion systems.
Who

Gives

a

rat

FUCK?????

Go audit every goddamn motherfucking precinct. We're not afraid of the REAL outcome.

YOU ARE!!!

See the difference?
Yup..i see the difference.....you don't care about evidence at all..unless you can spin it into your predetermined outcome..since you KNOW the REAL outcome.

You lost..it didn't get stolen..but if it did...OK..you got it taken from you..because you are weak..and powerless! Is that better?

now put your binkie back in your mouth and whine some more.
How can I not care if I WANT you to go audit every fucking precinct?

It is YOU who doesn't care about the evidence. You're just throwing out this little diversion because you are shitting your pants.

So...this pretty much puts the Dominion BS to bed...not that the trumpkins will care:

Voting machines provided to counties by Dominion Voting Systems allowed a national conspiracy involving both Democrats and Republicans to flip votes cast for President Trump to ones for President-elect Joe Biden. This was simply a repeat of what happened in Venezuela a few years ago, where the same system was in place. As a result, Biden was fraudulently elected president.

There are a lot of reasons that the preceding paragraph is nonsense. One is that the system implicated in the Venezuelan election isn’t actually linked to Dominion in any meaningful way. Another is the idea that Republican officials such as Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) somehow ensured a victory for Biden is ludicrous on its face. The third is that there’s literally no evidence that any such changes were made. The claims start from the assumption that Biden couldn’t have gotten the support that he did and use that as a starting point for assuming malfeasance.

But upon digging even slightly deeper into the conspiracy theory — a theory that’s been touted not only by former Trump attorney Sidney Powell but by the president himself — the idea that Dominion systems were used to throw the election quickly breaks down.
It’s important to recognize how elections in the United States are run. It is neither the federal nor state government which administers an election; instead, elections are run by counties. In most states, counties determine their own systems for doing so, including what electronic voting machines they’ll use. So it may be the case that Alpha County uses Dominion machines while next-door Beta County doesn’t, meaning that those criminals seeking to use Dominion’s tools to throw a statewide race have to make do with tweaking things in Alpha and not Beta.

A review of 10 key states (Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) finds that Dominion systems were used in 351 of 731 counties. Trump won 283 of those counties, 81 percent of the total. He won 79 percent of the counties that didn’t use Dominion systems.
In counties that used Dominion systems, Biden got 888,259 votes to Trump’s 851,069. In counties that didn’t use Dominion systems, Biden got 1.54 million votes to Trump’s 1.52 million. In other words, if you eliminated every county that used Dominion systems, Biden still got more votes. Biden won Dominion-using counties by about two points overall compared with his 0.5-point margin in non-Dominion counties.
Four years ago, Trump won more votes in both sets of counties. In most counties, though, the top-line result didn’t change: if Trump won in 2016, he won in 2020, and if he lost then, he lost last month, too.

In 19 counties, though, the result flipped from four years ago. Trump picked up one county and Biden won 18. Of those 18, seven of Biden’s pickups came in counties that used Dominion systems. Eleven came in counties that didn’t. Trump’s sole pickup was in a state that flipped from red to blue, Georgia. That county, Burke, used Dominion systems.
Who

Gives

a

rat

FUCK?????

Go audit every goddamn motherfucking precinct. We're not afraid of the REAL outcome.

YOU ARE!!!

See the difference?
Yup..i see the difference.....you don't care about evidence at all..unless you can spin it into your predetermined outcome..since you KNOW the REAL outcome.

You lost..it didn't get stolen..but if it did...OK..you got it taken from you..because you are weak..and powerless! Is that better?

now put your binkie back in your mouth and whine some more.
How can I not care if I WANT you to go audit every fucking precinct?

It is YOU who doesn't care about the evidence. You're just throwing out this little diversion because you are shitting your pants.
They did a manual audit in Georgia...and found the electronic count matched the hand count almost exactly.

So what ?

Simple.

I doubt the gop loses both senate races. AOC and her squad have actually made the election a referendum on Schumer and Pelosi. So, I'm having trouble seem moderate/independent voters opting for Ossof and Rev. Warnock. Even thought the stench of corruption and the lack of spine and decency is large in the two gopers.

So what ?

Simple.

It is insanity (to say the least) to demand hard evidence and deny access to the machines, the signatures AND the data, at the same fucking time.

Indeed, the refusals, the ridiculing and complete lack of transparency is only fueling the notion that there was something to hide.

It's the exact same transparency available in 2016.

So what ?

Simple.

I call bullshit but even if that is true. . . Two wrongs don't make a right.

So what ?

Simple.

It is only bullshit when it is “the other side’s guy”.

And it isn’t bull shit when every claim has been investigated, the DOJ has investigated, Republican election officials are saying there is no evidence of fraud, the courts have found no wrong doing...recounts have been honored...what hell is not transparent?

Worse then that Trump loons are trying to manufacture evidence, the POTUS is calling the Republican Georgia Secretary of State “the enemy of the people” for doing his job with integrity, and now he, his family, employees of Dominion are receiving death threats and threats of violence. And these are all Republicans being threatened!

But Sterling said Tuesday that for him, the last straw came when a 20-year-old technician for the state’s voting machine contractor, Dominion Voting Systems, was targeted by far-right social media users who falsely claimed they’d caught him on camera manipulating election data. Some people called for the worker’s imprisonment, torture or execution. One tweet accused him of treason and included an animated image of a hanging noose.

When Sterling stepped to the lectern inside the Georgia Capitol Tuesday afternoon, he was noticeably upset.

It has all. Gone. Too. Far,” Sterling said, adding: “It has to stop.”

“This kid took a job,” he added, his voice growing louder. “He just took a job. And it’s just wrong. I can’t begin to explain the level of anger I have right now over this. Every American, every Georgian, Republican or Democrat alike, should have the same level of anger.”

....Fuchs said Raffensperger’s wife, Tricia, has received “sexualized death threats.” Members of far-right groups have been found trespassing at the Raffenspergers’ home. Someone broke into one of their adult children’s home and turned all the lights on, “sending a clear signal that they can get access to their house,” Fuchs said. And members of her staff have had to filter through “thousands” of emails saying, “You should be shot” and “You should be hanged,” she said.

So what ?

Simple.

And it isn’t bull shit when every claim has been investigated, the DOJ has investigated, Republican election officials are saying there is no evidence of fraud, the courts have found no wrong doing...recounts have been honored...what hell is not transparent?

Worse then that Trump loons are trying to manufacture evidence, the POTUS is calling the Republican Georgia Secretary of State “the enemy of the people” for doing his job with integrity, and now he, his family, employees of Dominion are receiving death threats and threats of violence. And these are all Republicans being threatened!

But Sterling said Tuesday that for him, the last straw came when a 20-year-old technician for the state’s voting machine contractor, Dominion Voting Systems, was targeted by far-right social media users who falsely claimed they’d caught him on camera manipulating election data. Some people called for the worker’s imprisonment, torture or execution. One tweet accused him of treason and included an animated image of a hanging noose.

When Sterling stepped to the lectern inside the Georgia Capitol Tuesday afternoon, he was noticeably upset.

“This kid took a job,” he added, his voice growing louder. “He just took a job. And it’s just wrong. I can’t begin to explain the level of anger I have right now over this. Every American, every Georgian, Republican or Democrat alike, should have the same level of anger.”

....Fuchs said Raffensperger’s wife, Tricia, has received “sexualized death threats.” Members of far-right groups have been found trespassing at the Raffenspergers’ home. Someone broke into one of their adult children’s home and turned all the lights on, “sending a clear signal that they can get access to their house,” Fuchs said. And members of her staff have had to filter through “thousands” of emails saying, “You should be shot” and “You should be hanged,” she said.

Has every contested vote been matched with a real life voter, yet?

No?

I didn't think so.

So, let's suppose you have 50,000 votes in any particular county and 5,000 are suspect fraud, based on a sworn witnesses affidavit. How many times do you suppose you can keep COUNTING (WITHOUT ANY OTHER VALIDATING) before you will catch the fact that some of the votes that you have been counting were fraudulent?

So what ?

Simple.
Cool. I just love how you keep adapting your conspiracy theory to account for new facts. The convolutions are impressive.
A night at the improv.

So what ?

Simple.

Has every contested vote been matched with a real life voter, yet?

No?

I didn't think so.

So, let's suppose you have 50,000 votes in any particular county and 5,000 are suspect fraud, based on a sworn witnesses affidavit. How many times do you suppose you can keep COUNTING (WITHOUT ANY OTHER VALIDATING) before you will catch the fact that some of the votes that you have been counting were fraudulent?

"and 5,000 are suspect fraud"
^that is your problem - such is simply not the case whatsoever.

Virtually 0 are suspect to fraud and, again, NOT EVEN THE TRUMP TEAM IS MAKING THAT CLAIM. Blanket claims that voting machines are changing votes without a single shred of actual evidence does not make cast votes 'suspect' to fraud.

At this point, it seems that a vote with Biden at the top of the ticket is enough for some to consider it 'suspect.'

Thanks for quoting us the latest DNC narrative that "needen't reflect veracity."
:rolleyes-41:

What matters is the $150,000,000+ that Trump has been able to con from the flock to date for his (ha ha) legal defense. Plus they'll worship him still.
It's not a legal defense fund. If you received a fund raising email (which you Dems would not get) you would know it's a fund to stop the steal.

Forum List

Back