Sweet Saint of San Andreas, Hear My Prayers

What problem is the AB5 law attempting to solve? I don't get it.

It is trying to kill gig work. For some reason the left, at least in Cali, think that gig work is of the devil.
Btw I bit the bullet and got an Epic Flash driver. I also happened to play with a guy yesterday that had the same driver. We both agreed it is the easiest driver to hit consistently. It goes a little farther than my old driver maybe 10 yards but I don't have big misses with it. It's pricey but it is a really nice stick!

Unbelievable driver....Epic Flash sub zero / Rogue 130 60tx....this driver has changed how I play the game

Pray to San Who ?
Jesus says "niggah dead and will be until I come back and wake him up. Yo mamma too !"
You are a very odd poster:2cents:
John 5:28-29
Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

You have to give Weatherman a break, he's a Canadian paid poster.
He seems to be a pretty good poster to me

So you agree that predator employers should pay less than minimum wage?

WTF...make up your twisted fucked up minds...one minute you tell us how vital wetback labor is to the American economy and how we must foster 21st century slaves then you call those paying the human cockroaches a shit wage "predatory"....WTF?

WTF...make up your twisted fucked up minds...one minute you tell us how vital wetback labor is to the American economy and how we must foster 21st century slaves then you call those paying the human cockroaches a shit wage "predatory"....WTF?

I've NEVER stated that illegal's or foreigners are "vital labor."

Oh I’m sorry...I must have mistaken you for every other ignorant LefTarded fool on this board.

Oh I’m sorry...I must have mistaken you for every other ignorant LefTarded fool on this board.

Correcting your usual lie.

Forum List

Back