Swedes get Schwab microchip hand implants after Covid passport mandate, replace credit cards, house keys

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Just like Bill Gates predicted.

Nancy Pelosi: "We cannot require someone to be vaccinated."

"...thanks to radio frequency identification technology, a wireless system comprising tags and readers.”

“Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” - “The Fourth Industrial Revolution” Klaus Schwab
Meanwhile Justin Trudeau is threatening anyone who refuses injections with"consequences."

"Following Sweden’s announcement that the coronavirus vaccine passport requirement will be put into practice, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose, according to local media.

According to digital cultures researcher Moa Petersen, around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

Petersen stressed that those with microchip implants have stopped carrying vaccine passports, keys, ID cards, and even train tickets with them, thanks to radio frequency identification technology, a wireless system comprising tags and readers."

1656564416962.png

And so it begins.................

ConcreteMeatyFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

If I didn't know that the governments weren't doing this for the sake of "cattle"loging humans and keeping tabs on their movements, for the sole purpose of making us their servants.................

I would love to have a chip. No more carrying around all these fucking ID's and cards in my wallet.

Only thing I would be afraid of, is theives just walking through stores with a device in their pockets to steal everything off that chip. And you would never know it until it's too late, and you would never know who did it.

I can see RFID blocking fabrics becoming a thing. Hmmm. I might need to invest in that when I start working again. I know RFID blocking gloves will be popular.

Last edited:

If I didn't know that the governments weren't doing this for the sake of "cattle"loging humans and keeping tabs on their movements, for the sole purpose of making us their servants.................

I would love to have a chip. No more carrying around all these fucking ID's and cards in my wallet.

Only thing I would be afraid of, is theives just walking through stores with a device in their pockets to steal everything off that chip. And you would never know it until it's too late, and you would never know who did it.

I can see RFID blocking fabrics becoming a thing. Hmmm. I might need to invest in that when I start working again. I know RFID blocking gloves will be popular.

uzi.jpg

Just like Bill Gates predicted.

Nancy Pelosi: "We cannot require someone to be vaccinated."

"...thanks to radio frequency identification technology, a wireless system comprising tags and readers.”

Meanwhile Justin Trudeau is threatening anyone who refuses injections with"consequences."

"Following Sweden’s announcement that the coronavirus vaccine passport requirement will be put into practice, the number of people who got microchips inserted under their skin rose, according to local media.

According to digital cultures researcher Moa Petersen, around 6,000 people in Sweden have so far had a chip inserted in their hands.

Petersen stressed that those with microchip implants have stopped carrying vaccine passports, keys, ID cards, and even train tickets with them, thanks to radio frequency identification technology, a wireless system comprising tags and readers."

View attachment 664179
cut your chocolate ration instantly if they want

I'll see all commies in hell

sjsjjsmsmsmsmms.jpg

Pretty sure I posted a thread about it a few months ago ...they probably moved it to conspiracy therioes

You'd love to have a chip implanted just so you didn't have to carry a card around?

I hope that was a joke because if not, then I feel sorry for you.

You'd love to have a chip implanted just so you didn't have to carry a card around?

I hope that was a joke because if not, then I feel sorry for you.

Where's all the kitties with tin foil hat pics? Oh yea. It's real.

Where's all the kitties with tin foil hat pics? Oh yea. It's real.

If they lose signal on you the AI will alert.

Forum List

Back