Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

We can offer our opinions and thoughts, but the fact is that we are easing our lockdown.

Sweden has showed that a lack of a lockdown is not megadeath.

Short intermediate total: Three Nazis - two of them play it to be Jews. And all of you are for the Swedish model of "herd immunity" (what the Swedes not really do). I fear you and you and you are for this model on the wrong racist reasons. You don't care about any victim of Corona, that's all. People of risk groups seem to be only "life unworthy of being lived" for you three.
You and your idiot kin have herd immunity against common sense. That is all.

You are a Nazi, Nazi. Nazis are extremists and never "gesunder Menschenverstand" (=sane human mind) - completely independent how many idiots share what the thoughtless Nazis "think".

You are a Nazi-Brüllaffe, thus an insane pervert, who uses Nazi-Brüllaffenfaschismus to difame those who do not share your insane worldview of anti-Germanbeing and buttfuck.
Thus you are a deranged peace of shit and your only excuse is that the insane system has educated you this way. All your alleged liberties are buttfuck liberties, of from rags to riches and freedom of opinion is nothing to be seen here in this buttfuck caliphate of insanity and boy fuckers.

Let it be to speak with me any longer, Nazi. You are still alive - be happy about. That's more than you are able to expect. You should be dead since more than 75 years, living undead.

By you as a Merkel Troll is anone a Nazi who isn't a commie

He is for sure a real Nazi - and you try to support him to have the right to attack continously other people with the most idiotic and most hateful nonsense. And in my eyes you are an anti-American and anti-Christian preacher of hate, what your avatar-picture and your signature-picture show and try to hide the same time.

Sweden is 24th in active cases per million pop.

Short - perhaps not wrong - but nevertheless a misleading desinformation. For positions with explanatory power it needs not absolute data - it needs relative data.

Swedens has compared with his most neighbors a very high death rate per 100,000 inhabitants. And Swedens data are not reliable - better to say they don't exist partially at all. How many people were really infected and how many have really antibodies is totally unknown in Sweden as far as I can see. And as far as I can see no one has any concrete idea about whether reinfections had happened or not. No one still knows in sense of scientific research, whether a natural "herd immunity" in case of this virus exists (herd immunity = natural vaccination of a population with the virus itself, what's a damned dangerous idea in case of a new unknown deadly virus).

No, that is the data.

If we are going to use this data.....it is what we use.

Aha ... philosophy and mathematics is not your strength.

You are like so many who don't want to stay to your own rules when it does not fit you needs.

Which own rules?

Sweden infected a bunch of old folks homes and that is what spiked their numbers.

"A bunch of old folks?" ... As far as I heard 50% of the Corona victims in Sweden had lived in a nursing home or senior residence. So Sweden was not able to protect this risk group. The theory behind the idea to make intentionally a "herd immunity" (a natural vaccination with an active unknown virus) is it to protect risk groups and to infect others. By the way: The biggest group of dead people in Germany is in the group 29-59 years, which is no risk group. So how to know who dies?

Their initial volume of critical cases was twice the average.

Sadly, it appears they did not resolve well.

But Sweden is not some zombie apocolypse.

Much to the lefts discontent.

What for heavens sake do you speak about? The results of Sweden are damned bad if you take a look what happens there per 100,000 inhabitants.

You just defeated your conclusion.

Shut up and stop confirming what we suspect...that you are a moron

You sound now like a perfect Nazi. I hope you hate Nazis, because it's time for you to have to change something in your mind.

You repeat prayer-mill-like the world 'Nazi' and are laughable.
Meanwhile It is difficult to take your 'posts' seriously

Did you graduated in the Merkel Troll Fabric?( s.below)

I forgot: You are a structural Nazi too - and not only an anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-German preacher of hate.

We can offer our opinions and thoughts, but the fact is that we are easing our lockdown.

Swedens data are a catastrophe. And "megadeath" means millions of death. This would mean the end of Sweden. In general: If someone is doing a strategy of "herd immunity" in case of a new unknown deadly virus - what means to make a kind of natural vaccination with an active deadly virus - then also everyone could die. Most people forget the logic of time and think what they know now is the same as this what they did not know in the begin of a new pandemic.

By the way: The US-made pandemic "spanish influenca" costed hundred years ago the life of 736,000 Germans. The most died in a second wave of the pandemic. So it looks like Corona is not over yet. We have here only a weak pause for breath after a first wave. And as far as I am able to see now the situation in the USA is still much more worrying, although you had more time to react before the first wave started in your country. I think Donald Trump made everyone to sleep in the USA in the early phase, where he propagated in his white prayer mill everything is harmless.

Last edited:

Short - perhaps not wrong - but nevertheless a misleading desinformation. For positions with explanatory power it needs not absolute data - it needs relative data.

Swedens has compared with his most neighbors a very high death rate per 100,000 inhabitants. And Swedens data are not reliable - better to say they don't exist partially at all. How many people were really infected and how many have really antibodies is totally unknown in Sweden as far as I can see. And as far as I can see no one has any concrete idea about whether reinfections had happened or not. No one still knows in sense of scientific research, whether a natural "herd immunity" in case of this virus exists (herd immunity = natural vaccination of a population with the virus itself, what's a damned dangerous idea in case of a new unknown deadly virus).

No, that is the data.

You are like so many who don't want to stay to your own rules when it does not fit you needs.

Which own rules?

Sweden infected a bunch of old folks homes and that is what spiked their numbers.

"A bunch of old folks?" ... As far as I heard 50% of the Corona victims in Sweden had lived in a nursing home or senior residence. So Sweden was not able to protect this risk group. The theory behind the idea to make intentionally a "herd immunity" (a natural vaccination with an active unknown virus) is it to protect risk groups and to infect others. By the way: The biggest group of dead people in Germany is in the group 29-59 years, which is no risk group. So how to know who dies?

What for heavens sake do you speak about? The results of Sweden are damned bad if you take a look what happens there per 100,000 inhabitants.

You sound now like a perfect Nazi. I hope you hate Nazis, because it's time for you to have to change something in your mind.

I forgot: You are a structural Nazi too - and not only an anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-German preacher of hate.

You are paranoid
Go to a good lunatic doctor
Anyone is a Nazi ( except all lefts of course ) for you

There is no stopping the common cold......no stopping this virus until it runs it's course.......it is now moving to Winter Nations in South America as all Flues and colds do for the summer............Sweden faced the threat WITH COURAGE..........NOT FEAR......

They are a SHINING EXAMPLE TO THE WORLD...........and I believe will be rewarded in the Fall for it....while we continue a prolonged seige.

Short intermediate total: Three Nazis - two of them play it to be Jews. And all of you are for the Swedish model of "herd immunity" (what the Swedes not really do). I fear you and you and you are for this model on the wrong racist reasons. You don't care about any victim of Corona, that's all. People of risk groups seem to be only "life unworthy of being lived" for you three.
You and your idiot kin have herd immunity against common sense. That is all.

You are a Nazi, Nazi. Nazis are extremists and never "gesunder Menschenverstand" (=sane human mind) - completely independent how many idiots share what the thoughtless Nazis "think".

You are a Nazi-Brüllaffe, thus an insane pervert, who uses Nazi-Brüllaffenfaschismus to difame those who do not share your insane worldview of anti-Germanbeing and buttfuck.
Thus you are a deranged peace of shit and your only excuse is that the insane system has educated you this way. All your alleged liberties are buttfuck liberties, of from rags to riches and freedom of opinion is nothing to be seen here in this buttfuck caliphate of insanity and boy fuckers.

Let it be to speak with me any longer, Nazi. You are still alive - be happy about. That's more than you are able to expect. You should be dead since more than 75 years, living undead.

By you as a Merkel Troll is anone a Nazi who isn't a commie

He is for sure a real Nazi - and you try to support him to have the right to attack continously other people with the most idiotic and most hateful nonsense. And in my eyes you are an anti-American and anti-Christian preacher of hate, what your avatar-picture and your signature-picture show and try to hide the same time.

What's 'hate' according to you?

The God given right to be free.

Question.

Which of this pictures is 'hate' for you?
And why?

11260721_438520222983815_9128786726952361571_n.jpg

d2ada8cd7d04b0f64f7f25a955beef75.jpg

vote_good_vs_evil_cartoon.jpg

This is what awaits the rest of the world who destroyed the economies of the world for a dang virus.

Ring the bell.........round 2.............while Sweden watches as their fight will be over sooner than anyone else.

Both Dakotas are red states, ND imposed lockdown, SD not.
Results. 126 Corona Deaths in SD ( almost anyone is an octogenarian having lotsa illnesses), 131 ones in ND

No, that is the data.

Which own rules?

You are paranoid
Go to a good lunatic doctor
Anyone is a Nazi ( except all lefts of course ) for you

No - I am too less paranoid. In Germany for example I always thought the people who call themselves "citizen of the empire" (Reichsbürger) were only people with a good sense for humor. But this idiots really believed the crude nonsense they said. I awoke very late, when one of them shot down a policeman. So if you don't make a joke and you believe really in the stupid nonsense, which you continously spread, then the world around you in the USA will get serios problems with your stupid extremism.

By the way, antisemite: The Jews are the chosen people from god. That's a clear Christian teaching. So let it be to try to speak in then name of the very famous Jew Jesus. Who hates all Jews hates Jesus too. And who hates Jesus hates Mohammed.

Last edited:
There is no stopping the common cold......no stopping this virus until it runs it's course.......it is now moving to Winter Nations in South America as all Flues and colds do for the summer............Sweden faced the threat WITH COURAGE..........NOT FEAR......

And "Sweden" made a bad job in this case. They lost more people than necessary. The relatives of this people are not amused.

They are a SHINING EXAMPLE TO THE WORLD...........and I believe will be rewarded in the Fall for it....while we continue a prolonged seige.

Generous how you play with the life of other people. Nevertheless I do not wish you to have to make the experience on your own what it means, if other people play with your life.

Last edited:

Thou ancient, Thou free, Thou mountainous north
Thou quiet, Thou joyful [and] fair!
I greet thee, loveliest land upon earth,
Thy sun, Thy sky, Thy climes green.

Thou thronest on memories of great olden days,
When honoured Thy name flew across the earth,
I know that Thou art and wilt remain what thou werest,
Yes, I want to live, I want to die in the North.

And "Sweden" made a bad job in this case. They lost more people than necessary. The relatives of this people are not amused.

Generous how you play with the life of other people. Nevertheless I do not wish you to have to make the experience on your own what it means, if other people play with your life.

You "play" with your fucking life every time you get in a car. Especially if there are bars around.

USA less than 700 deaths yesterday.

You "play" with your fucking life every time you get in a car.

No. I never play with my life nor with the life of anyone else.

Especially if there are bars around.

USA less than 700 deaths yesterday.

"less then 700+x deaths yesterday". Most people always forget the unknowns.

And do you like to do now a party because ¿only? 700 people died on covid-19? Hurray?

The great USA makes by the way not a very good job in case of Corona. And it's not over yet.

Last edited:
The "I Want To Be Free" crowd is pushing herd immunity, when in Korea and other countries, people are catching the damned thing a second time within a few months. We don't know that there IS immunity to this thing. Can you catch the common cold twice in one season? Yeah, you can. Some viruses, the herd immunity thing doesn't work quite the way it does for small pox or measles.

We need more time to make that conjecture. If those people who have been exposed don't catch it for the next year, then great. We've answered a question. But it is too soon to know, and researchers are not at all sure that herd immunity is going to work with this thing.

The herd immunity approach is inevitable. You don't actually believe that states and cities are going to stay shut down indefinitely, do you?

The whole world has rejected herd immunity as a Strategy. Please tell us why you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

The whole world has rejected herd immunity as a Strategy. Please tell us why you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

It's premature to be making this determination. Most countries haven't fully reopened yet. Only then can we look back and really determine whose method was better and whether or not it was worth the collateral damage incurred.

It's premature to be making this determination. Most countries haven't fully reopened yet. Only then can we look back and really determine whose method was better and whether or not it was worth the collateral damage incurred.

Let me ask you sarcastically now: Your "determination" (= your action plan for the USA) is it to infect as fast as possible as many people as possible with the Sars-CoV-2 virus (variation Clade 1 and Clade 2) to produce a "herd immunity" for the people, who will die for example, if they have too less T-cells, what weakens the immune system, or will die, because they produce to much immune system stimulating IL-6 Zytokine-proteins, what will bring the immune system to an overreaction, while you do so?

O Fortuna velut Luna
statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis;
vita detestabilis
nunc obdurat et tunc curat
ludo mentis aciem,
egestatem, potestatem
dissolvit ut glaciem.
Sors immanis et inanis,
rota tu volubilis,
status malus vana salus
semper dissolubilis,
obumbrata et velata
michi quoque niteris;
nunc per ludum dorsum nudum
fero tui sceleris.
Sors salutis et virtutis
michi nunc contraria
est affectus et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

Last edited:
By the way. Has anyone here any information - or exists this information at all - how many Swedes came in contact with the Corona-2 virus? The Swedes are very empathic, disciplined and considerate and they live traditionally in a greater personal and social distance than lots of other people in the world (except they are drunk). So the percentage of infestation in the population of all Swedes is also able to be extraordinary low.

By the way: The German city Wismar celebrates every year their membership in the kingdom Sweden. I don't know whether this will be possible this year - if not: next year is a year too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back