Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

The whole world has rejected herd immunity as a Strategy. Please tell us why you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

It's premature to be making this determination. Most countries haven't fully reopened yet. Only then can we look back and really determine whose method was better and whether or not it was worth the collateral damage incurred.

What determination? I didn’t make a determination. I said 99% of the world is doing social distancing and shutdown measures to mitigate the spread. You’re claiming you know better. Okay why?

Sweden is 24th in active cases per million pop.

Short - perhaps not wrong - but nevertheless a misleading desinformation. For positions with explanatory power it needs not absolute data - it needs relative data.

Swedens has compared with his most neighbors a very high death rate per 100,000 inhabitants. And Swedens data are not reliable - better to say they don't exist partially at all. How many people were really infected and how many have really antibodies is totally unknown in Sweden as far as I can see. And as far as I can see no one has any concrete idea about whether reinfections had happened or not. No one still knows in sense of scientific research, whether a natural "herd immunity" in case of this virus exists (herd immunity = natural vaccination of a population with the virus itself, what's a damned dangerous idea in case of a new unknown deadly virus).

No, that is the data.

If we are going to use this data.....it is what we use.

Aha ... philosophy and mathematics is not your strength.

You are like so many who don't want to stay to your own rules when it does not fit you needs.

Which own rules?

Sweden infected a bunch of old folks homes and that is what spiked their numbers.

"A bunch of old folks?" ... As far as I heard 50% of the Corona victims in Sweden had lived in a nursing home or senior residence. So Sweden was not able to protect this risk group. The theory behind the idea to make intentionally a "herd immunity" (a natural vaccination with an active unknown virus) is it to protect risk groups and to infect others. By the way: The biggest group of dead people in Germany is in the group 29-59 years, which is no risk group. So how to know who dies?

Their initial volume of critical cases was twice the average.

Sadly, it appears they did not resolve well.

But Sweden is not some zombie apocolypse.

Much to the lefts discontent.

What for heavens sake do you speak about? The results of Sweden are damned bad if you take a look what happens there per 100,000 inhabitants.

You just defeated your conclusion.

Shut up and stop confirming what we suspect...that you are a moron

You sound now like a perfect Nazi. I hope you hate Nazis, because it's time for you to have to change something in your mind.

You repeat prayer-mill-like the world 'Nazi' and are laughable.
Meanwhile It is difficult to take your 'posts' seriously

Did you graduated in the Merkel Troll Fabric?( s.below)

I forgot: You are a structural Nazi too - and not only an anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-German preacher of hate.

You are paranoid
Go to a good lunatic doctor
Anyone is a Nazi ( except all lefts of course ) for you

No - I am too less paranoid. In Germany for example I always thought the people who call themselves "citizen of the empire" (Reichsbürger) were only people with a good sense for humor. But this idiots really believed the crude nonsense they said. I awoke very late, when one of them shot down a policeman. So if you don't make a joke and you believe really in the stupid nonsense, which you continously spread, then the world around you in the USA will get serios problems with your stupid extremism.

By the way, antisemite: The Jews are the chosen people from god. That's a clear Christian teaching. So let it be to try to speak in then name of the very famous Jew Jesus. Who hates all Jews hates Jesus too. And who hates Jesus hates Mohammed.

Tell your fairy-tales your grandma.

51F5GvdMwHL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

john-8-44-c.png

The whole world has rejected herd immunity as a Strategy. Please tell us why you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

It's premature to be making this determination. Most countries haven't fully reopened yet. Only then can we look back and really determine whose method was better and whether or not it was worth the collateral damage incurred.

What determination? I didn’t make a determination. I said 99% of the world is doing social distancing and shutdown measures to mitigate the spread. You’re claiming you know better. Okay why?
The cure can't be worse than the virus.............there are serious consequences to prolonged economic destruction...............it is only beginning to show......................you don't Quarantine the healthy.......you do the infected and protect those that it could kill...............

Life goes on ...........has to........even with casualties............Shutting down across the board was flat out WRONG...................Each state......county has different circumstances........they are not ALL NEW YORK.............The solutions for them should have not been the same as high population cities.........

The Pause was to allow time for the Medical to not be overwhelmed not to stop the virus........you can NO more do that than stop the common cold.

She has it together ..........listen

at 1:50 listen

Last edited:
Sweden is 24th in active cases per million pop.

Short - perhaps not wrong - but nevertheless a misleading desinformation. For positions with explanatory power it needs not absolute data - it needs relative data.

Swedens has compared with his most neighbors a very high death rate per 100,000 inhabitants. And Swedens data are not reliable - better to say they don't exist partially at all. How many people were really infected and how many have really antibodies is totally unknown in Sweden as far as I can see. And as far as I can see no one has any concrete idea about whether reinfections had happened or not. No one still knows in sense of scientific research, whether a natural "herd immunity" in case of this virus exists (herd immunity = natural vaccination of a population with the virus itself, what's a damned dangerous idea in case of a new unknown deadly virus).

No, that is the data.

If we are going to use this data.....it is what we use.

Aha ... philosophy and mathematics is not your strength.

You are like so many who don't want to stay to your own rules when it does not fit you needs.

Which own rules?

Sweden infected a bunch of old folks homes and that is what spiked their numbers.

"A bunch of old folks?" ... As far as I heard 50% of the Corona victims in Sweden had lived in a nursing home or senior residence. So Sweden was not able to protect this risk group. The theory behind the idea to make intentionally a "herd immunity" (a natural vaccination with an active unknown virus) is it to protect risk groups and to infect others. By the way: The biggest group of dead people in Germany is in the group 29-59 years, which is no risk group. So how to know who dies?

Their initial volume of critical cases was twice the average.

Sadly, it appears they did not resolve well.

But Sweden is not some zombie apocolypse.

Much to the lefts discontent.

What for heavens sake do you speak about? The results of Sweden are damned bad if you take a look what happens there per 100,000 inhabitants.

You just defeated your conclusion.

Shut up and stop confirming what we suspect...that you are a moron

You sound now like a perfect Nazi. I hope you hate Nazis, because it's time for you to have to change something in your mind.

You repeat prayer-mill-like the world 'Nazi' and are laughable.
Meanwhile It is difficult to take your 'posts' seriously

Did you graduated in the Merkel Troll Fabric?( s.below)

I forgot: You are a structural Nazi too - and not only an anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-German preacher of hate.

You are paranoid
Go to a good lunatic doctor
Anyone is a Nazi ( except all lefts of course ) for you

No - I am too less paranoid. In Germany for example I always thought the people who call themselves "citizen of the empire" (Reichsbürger) were only people with a good sense for humor. But this idiots really believed the crude nonsense they said. I awoke very late, when one of them shot down a policeman. So if you don't make a joke and you believe really in the stupid nonsense, which you continously spread, then the world around you in the USA will get serios problems with your stupid extremism.

By the way, antisemite: The Jews are the chosen people from god. That's a clear Christian teaching. So let it be to try to speak in then name of the very famous Jew Jesus. Who hates all Jews hates Jesus too. And who hates Jesus hates Mohammed.

Tell your fairy-tales your grandma.

51F5GvdMwHL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

john-8-44-c.png

You have absolutelly nothing to do with the Christian religion (=rebound in god). You should take this critics from the Jew Jesus serios, antisemite, and ask yourselve who is really your father, before to start to attack everyone and everything with the bloody nonsense of your mind.

-----
Oh that you would slay the wicked, O God! O men of blood, depart from me! They speak against you with malicious intent; your enemies take your name in vain.
-----

-----

PS: Replace the expressiosn "Jew" with "man" (human being) when you read the bible, then you will perhaps better understand what's really written there, "Satansbraten" ~ "satans brat".

Last edited:
Sweden is doing fine.

Evidence? Sweden compared with the USA today with the data from last midnight. 4220 deaths * 33 = 139,260. The USA has in the moment about 100,000 victims of Corona, what's a damned bad result. Much more bad is the result of Sweden. The numbers in the USA are even 40% better. In Iceland for example died 10 people because of Corona. Absolute a 10,000 times better result. Relatively Iceland compared with the USA means a 3 times (300%) better result in Iceland. Your idea to take absolute numbers, if you like to compare something, is still nonsense and will always be nonsense.

Last edited:
Sweden is doing fine.

Evidence? Sweden compared with the USA today with the data from last midnight. 4220 deaths * 33 = 139,260. The USA has in the moment about 100,000 victims of Corona, what's a damned bad result. Much more bad is the result of Sweden. The numbers in the USA are even 40% better. In Iceland for example died 10 people because of Corona. Absolute a 10,000 times better result. Relatively Iceland compared with the USA means a 3 times (300%) better result in Iceland. Your idea to take absolute numbers, if you like to compare something, is still nonsense and will always be nonsense.

Shut the fuck up.

You prattle on about this shit like you know something.

It was evident from the start that Sweden pulled a Cuomo and killed a bunch of elderly. Not many others.

And now the U.S. has fucked itself big time while Sweden has almost no deaths.

Sweden is doing fine.

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the what?

For example I know sometrhing about the logic of time. Now the USA has 153,314 victims of covid-19 (+50%) and Sweden has about 5,743 victims (+35%).

It was evident from the start that Sweden pulled a Cuomo

Sweden pulled what?

and killed a bunch of elderly. Not many others.

???

You seem to think to be depressive and not to fight against the Corona-2 virus is the deed of an hero and an idea of a genius is the so called "herd immunity". Herd immunity will come (if a herd immunity is possible at all in case of this new virus, what still no one is able to know certainly) when everything else will be successless in fighting the Corona-2 virus.

And you underestimate that the Swedes are much more disciplined than US-Americans. That's why their government thought it is enough to make suggests instead of rules and laws. How dangerous it was, what Sweden did do, you can see very best in it's neigbour countries Norway and Denmark. The numbers of Denmark are relativelly between Norway and Sweden and Norway has about 50% of the population size of Sweden but only about 5% of the number of victims.

Last edited:
Sweden is doing fine.

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the what?

For example I know sometrhing about the logic of time. Now the USA has 153,314 victims of covid-19 (+50%) and Sweden has about 5,743 victims (+35%).

Sweden pulled what?

???

You seem to think to be depressive and not to fight against the Corona-2 virus is the deed of an hero and an idea of a genius is the so called "herd immunity". Herd immunity will come (if herd immunity is possible at all, what still no one is able to know certainly) when everything else will be successless in figting the Corona-2 virus.

And you underestimate that the Swedes are much more disciplined than US-Americans. How dangerous it was, what Sweden did do, you can see very best in it's neigbor countries Norway and Denmark. The nmbers of Denmark are relativelly between Norway and Sweden and Norway has about 50% of the population size of Sweden but only 5% of the number of victims.

Spare me the Denmark/Norway comparisons.

1596346706934.png

Sweden killed a bunch of elderly (most in rest homes).

Beyond that, they are no different than anyone else.

They are now having days in a row with no mortality.

Can't say that about the U.K.

Shut The Fuck Up....

Sweden is doing fine.

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the what?

Sweden pulled what?

???

You seem to think to be depressive and not to fight against the Corona-2 virus is the deed of an hero and an idea of a genius is the so called "herd immunity". Herd immunity will come (if herd immunity is possible at all, what still no one is able to know certainly) when everything else will be successless in figting the Corona-2 virus.

And you underestimate that the Swedes are much more disciplined than US-Americans. How dangerous it was, what Sweden did do, you can see very best in it's neigbor countries Norway and Denmark. The nmbers of Denmark are relativelly between Norway and Sweden and Norway has about 50% of the population size of Sweden but only 5% of the number of victims.

Spare me the Denmark/Norway comparisons.

Denmark, Sweden and Norway were a long time of history the same country. Similar culture - similar societies - similar area - different results.

View attachment 370117

Sweden killed a bunch of elderly (most in rest homes).

What do you express with this sentence? Racism against old people?

Beyond that, they are no different than anyone else.

They are now having days in a row with no mortality.

In whole Europe was the situation more relaxed during the last weeks - now the situation becomes more critical again, although the sun helps in fighting the virus.

Worldwide exists a peak in the numbers of infections.

Can't say that about the U.K.

GB wasted too much time with the wrong idea herd immunity will solve all problems and started too late to fight. A similar situation exists in the USA.

Shut The Fuck Up....

"Halt's Maul. Du redest Scheiß." - Got it. ...

And to say so helps you now in which concrete phase of your fight against the Corona-2 virus?

Last edited:
Sweden's Coronavirus Strategy Will Soon Be The Worlds

It may be....I was duped in the beginning.....Trump needs to speak to the nation from the oval office and explain his thinking and to allow us to go back to work......the cure is now worse than the virus....at the very least Trump needs to bring in other experts to join Fauci so he can get a full picture of what is going on.....
President Trump helped create all this Yankee panic trash and still brags about ramming Faucci's drugs upon many people. He was good on promises, but a real wimp on doing anything usefull. He was too busy pleasing Netanyahu.

President Trump helped create all this Yankee panic trash and still brags about ramming Faucci's drugs upon many people. He was good on promises, but a real wimp on doing anything usefull. He was too busy pleasing Netanyahu.

How is it this Ruskie sees better than most of you?

Forum List

Back