Swastikas Spray Painted at UC Davis Jewish Fraternity House

Jew hatred in our colleges driven by the BDS Movement:mad:

swastika3.jpg

When they woke up on the Jewish Sabbath, students at a Jewish fraternity at UC Davis found two red swastikas spray painted on their house and on the ground behind a door nearby.

Nathaniel Bernhard, vice president of Alpha Epsilon Pi's Davis chapter, told the Sacramento Bee the vandalism took place between 3 and 9 a.m. Saturday. The fraternity house is located off campus.

One swastika was spray painted on the wall of the yellow two-story building, and the other was on the ground outside a back door. After the swastikas were found, NBC affiliate KCRA spotted students waving Israeli flags to combat the hateful icons.

Davis Police Sgt. Trevor Edens told KCRA that police will be monitoring social media to see if anyone starts bragging about what they did.

Brysk noted the timing of the swastikas, as well.

"We are extremely concerned that this hate crime occurred directly on the heels of a UC Davis student senate vote supporting the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement," he said "BDS activists have been known to employ Holocaust imagery and themes in an attempt to garner support for their cause."

As of Monday, no arrests have been made.

Swastikas Spray Painted at Off-Campus UC Davis Jewish Fraternity House NBC Bay Area
And democrats claim they aren't associated with Nazis. They are both left wing.

What are the odds it was a USMB member who did this or instigated it somehow?

You mean a black one, Nutz? That'd sort of narrow the investigation down a tad wouldn't it?
Sure...if that is what you want to believe. Is that how you justify white hate and racism...blame it on blacks and say whites are innocent?

Not one post here on the horror the swastika represents. Regardless of who did it we live in a country where the flag of Dixie is punishable by jail time and the swastika of freedom of speech. The formula is one for disaster.

Not one post here on the horror the swastika represents. Regardless of who did it we live in a country where the flag of Dixie is punishable by jail time and the swastika of freedom of speech. The formula is one for disaster.
The flag of Dixie gets one jail time?

Get off the crack, nitwit. Pray tell, what the hell is "the flag of Dixie"?? "Punishable by jail time." I can hardly wait for this one. Enlighten me, nabob.

Why respond if you don't know what I am talking about? Second, does name calling increase your IQ? Dixie is a brand of paper cup and that is all you have to know and ever will know judging by your response.

You said it try reading my post and for those enlightened individuals that question whether flying the Confederate flag will not get you jail time get out of your shed and take a trip down here in the south. Before you go paint the flag of Dixie on your ride and see if you make it back home after you get out of jail.

the video.
were these same groups protesting the burning of the Jordanian pilot?

Hamas On Campus
At U.C. Davis, Students for Justice in Palestine chant "Allahu Akbar," endorse terrorism
10384676_10203248160996089_3165892719233288398_n.jpg

Anti-Israel activists at the University of California, Davis heckled Jewish students and shouted “Allahhu Akbar” at them during a vote last week on a resolution endorsing a boycott of the Jewish state, according to video of the event obtained by theWashington Free Beacon.

The commotion erupted late Thursday evening as pro-Israel students attempted to counter a student government resolution to divest from Israel as part of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

Activists waving Palestinian flags shouted at the Jewish and pro-Israel students as they left the meeting room ahead of an eight to two vote in favor of the divestment resolution, which is part of a larger movement by anti-Israel groups to attack Israel and pro-Israel students on campus.

“Allahhu Akhbar!” a large group of activists shouted in unison as the pro-Israel students filed out of U.C. Davis’ meeting room,

Hamas On Campus Washington Free Beacon

Why is this even news? Some assclown paints a swastika at a frat house. BFD. I mean...c'mon.
It has as much right to be "news" as the last and next frat house to have ni**er painted on it. That's always news. Or somebody at Missouri Univ. throwing cotton balls all over the yard of a black fraternity house. That was BIG news in Missouri.

Yea, yea, blah, blah, blah. This kind of shit happened monthly at the California State University campus on Humboldt Bay where I used to live. It stopped after three students in a row were identified as would-be Marxist "activists" encouraged to race-bait thus by faculty...even Marxist Jewish faculty I'm sure. No more dayglow "niqqer" graffiti on US 101 overpasses, no more "kill the Jews" on abandoned warehouses, no more swastikas on sidewalk curbs in front of specific retailers. Anytime I see someone going apeshit over someone else painting a swastika, the first thing that enters my mind is "left-think." It's the kind of thing that reptilian leftists do...almost exclusively. And they're motivated by nothing more than visceral hatred.
That's why Jews vote Democratic. Give it up.

They're obviously the same as Blacks who vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Obviously too stupid to know any better.

Forum List

Back