Swalwell fundraises off Buffalo shooting

winston.jpg

So, a democrat from Southern California is fundraising off an atrocity in an area about as far away as is physically possible on US soil?

Now that replacement theory is mainstream republican dogma you're going to have accept the cost. People are going to talk about the hate it produces and use it against your candidates.

Now that replacement theory is mainstream republican dogma you're going to have accept the cost. People are going to talk about the hate it produces and use it against your candidates.
people meaning the elites, uppity media, and hollywood
But the average citizen is ousting dems this fall

MEanwhile Blacks have launched a wave of hate crimes against whites and Asians, but only the Asians rate some slight media attention, which of curse is drowned out for months by the arrival of some Great White Defendant for the racists to focus news media and political attention on, especially with an election cycle coming up; how convenient for them such a prize popped up for them all of a sudden.

The replacement agenda is not a 'theory', it's been a fact for the last 4 decades. Now your commie agenda is biting you in the ass; too many criminal illegals to pay off like your pols claimed, and they're getting restless at the way your Party is pandering to illegals without paying off their black thugs first. Nothing like a 'white supremacist' suddenly popping up to motivate your black thug base back to the Party, or so you hope.

Clarify it.

The idea behind it was to learn from a crisis and use it to forge something better to avoid it happening again. He was referring at the time the Yalta Conference that forged a temporarily alliance between the US, UK and Russia.

11 years ago this month I was unemployed for the first time since I was 17. Took 4 months to find a new job and wiped out our family savings. I used this as the fuel to drive me to finish my Bachelors I started while on active duty and get my Masters degree. At the same time my wife was finishing nursing school. We used that crisis to drive us to improve our situation. Fast forward 11 years and we have gone from below poverty level to an income in the top 7% of the country. That is what it means to never let a crisis go to waste.

The idea behind it was to learn from a crisis and use it to forge something better to avoid it happening again. He was referring at the time the Yalta Conference that forged a temporarily alliance between the US, UK and Russia.

11 years ago this month I was unemployed for the first time since I was 17. Took 4 months to find a new job and wiped out our family savings. I used this as the fuel to drive me to finish my Bachelors I started while on active duty and get my Masters degree. At the same time my wife was finishing nursing school. We used that crisis to drive us to improve our situation. Fast forward 11 years and we have gone from below poverty level to an income in the top 7% of the country. That is what it means to never let a crisis go to waste.
Not how Rahm Emanuel used it. He meant to politicize any crisis to your advantage.

That's how it has been used since that clown said it.

Not how Rahm Emanuel used it. He meant to politicize any crisis to your advantage.

That's how it has been used since that clown said it.

His full quote....

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.”​

Forum List

Back