Suzuki to shutdown operations in America for good

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
Now who says the American consumer is powerless again?

I started a thread on how Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, BMW and other high end vehicle companies are raping the American taxpayer blind with their high priced ass vehicles due to their ridiculous Import taxes they are charging us just to ship their vehicles over here.

I went on to say how if America demanded those auto-makers to lower their taxes on the vehicles, we can see a boost in our economy since we won't be pissing away $95,000 bucks on a Benz, when the same Benz only costs $50,000 if you buy it IN Germany.

Well, Suzuki is packing their shit and leaving the USA . why? many reasons I suspect:

1. Low return on sales aka bottomline
2. Poor/cheap product can't compete with Yamaha, Harley-Davidson, etc...
3. Customer dissatifaction. could be due to high priced motorcycles and vehicles that don't translate on the road.
4. Poor Economy in America forces shut down

I say the same thing wll happen to the Bigger brands if they don't drop those prices soon.

Article here....

Suzuki Pulls Out of US Market - Company turns to India after weak sales in America

It's sales were weak, what did you expect? As the American economy continues to falter and the dollar loses its World Reserve Currency status (all planned that way) everything will get more and more expensive. Americans won't be able to afford anything working minimum wage jobs at Burger King. Even that cheap (low quality) Chinese sh*t.

Obama has no plan to reverse any of that either. He hasn't even submitted a budget in the last 3 years. It's going to be a very rough 4 years ahead of us.

It's sales were weak, what did you expect? As the American economy continues to falter and the dollar loses its World Reserve Currency status (all planned that way) everything will get more and more expensive. Americans won't be able to afford anything working minimum wage jobs at Burger King. Even that cheap (low quality) Chinese sh*t.

Obama has no plan to reverse any of that either. He hasn't even submitted a budget in the last 3 years. It's going to be a very rough 4 years ahead of us.

Good point, which is why I'm baffled at why Mercedes-Benz has the CLS55 on the car lot RIGHT NOW for $93,000 bucks PLUS TAX AND TITLE when our economy is in the shitter with no toilet paper to wipe our ass with.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Those cars should cost no more than $45,000 bucks TOPS at this point in time.

Suzuki to shutdown operations in America for good

Suzuki always made poor quailty cars and suv's,there bikes were good quaility.

Obama has no plan to reverse any of that either.

His real plan is: Obamacare, tax the rich, Solyndra subsides, more welfare entitlements, more regulations, and tons a Fed funny money.

Can even one liberal say how that will improve the economy?

Forum List

Back