Suspending Nov. Elections: On The Brink

Ask democrats how they came up with that idea in 2008.

Sure they did. Your world is black and white in a color era.

Your are a partisan idiot or just dishonest, I can't figure out which it is.

Will Bush Cancel The 2008 Election?

I thought you were talking about the image in the OP, which is what I commented on. Yes there were Democrats that said Bush would cancel elections in 2008, they were just as looney as the cons who are doing it today.

I hope you feel better.

I'm not the idiot who got it wrong, so your ignorance doesn't bother me at all. I'm used to it.

I hope you feel better any way. You seem more than a little, angry.

About what? A message board? You are only here for my entertainment, no other reason. I find it all amusing, now you are getting boring.

OnTheBrink.jpg

Will the November elections be suspended due to war with China?

The War Powers Act is still on the table should war between China and the United States become a reality. While the President may not have the power to suspend the November elections, Congress could grant authority to the executive branch to suspend the elections until a later date.

World leaders gathered together for the G7 Summit which opened on May 26th, 2016 at Ise-Shima, a mountainous region of southwest Tokyo, Japan. The G7 leaders represent the following nations: USA, Germany, Italy, Canada, France, UK and Japan. The European Union is also represented within the G7. The G7 countries represent more than 64% of the world's wealth - estimated to be approximately $263 trillion.

European Council President Donald Tusk was quoted as saying that the group (G7) needed to take a tougher stance on territorial disputes in the South China Sea. Beijing responded through their Xinhua news agency, stating that the G7 should “mind its own business” adding that Japan is exploiting its host status in an effort to isolate China.

While the news media did not emphasize the importance of discussions about the South China Sea territorial dispute, it is evident that the matter has now become a global priority.

The South China Sea dispute is growing. At the core of the dispute is ownership of the Senaku islands and the continental shelf between Japan and Taiwan which may be one of the most prolific oil reservoirs in the world according to a geophysical survey of the area published by the United Nations.

Former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping deferred the question of ownership of the Senaku Islands to a “future generation.” Under his leadership China's watchword was hide your capabilities and bide your time. Today China is under new management and the days of hiding capabilities while biding time are over with.

China's new leader Xi Jinping is guiding China in an entirely new direction. His message is emphasizing China's supremacy in the world by asserting herself openly and aggressively in the South China Sea. China is imposing her will upon her five smaller neighbors bordering those waters while daring anyone to do anything about it.

Recently while in Hanoi, President Barack Obama stated that he hoped for a peaceful resolution regarding the South China Sea dispute. While the West may well be seeking a compromise with Xi Jinping concerning the dispute, the East would consider such an action to be nothing short of betrayal.

Consider the words of former Chinese diplomatic spokesman Wu Jianmin when asked by a Japanese journalist, Would it be possible for a Chinese leader to speak (publicly) of compromise with China's neighbors? He responded, “You would be considered a traitor.”

The mindset of the west and east are as far apart politically as they are geographically.

At this juncture, ISIS and the conflict in the Middle East appear to be a diversionary tactic. The real conflict is playing out on the South China Sea with few realizing the potential for World War III.

Consider the following scenario:

If China does invade Taiwan and lay claim to the Senaku Islands and the South China Sea, G7 nations who support a western international order could take that as a sign that China has no intention of being a participant but rather intends to create their own international order. Russia would undoubtedly align themselves with China by backing her in a war against the United States.

With North Korea aligning itself with their (secret) trade partners Russia and China and Iran, Cuba and other communist nations such as Nicaragua aligning themselves with their Russian &Chinese allies - an invasion is imminent. The American homeland would face a full on nuclear attack followed by a land / sea / air invasion unprecedented in American history.

In such an event, Congress would have no choice but to grant authority to the executive branch to suspend November elections until a later time.

Should China invade Taiwan prior to the November elections – there is a real possibility that President Barack Obama would remain in office indefinitely.

World War III is coming and the American people should consider the old adage that timing is everything. A war prior to the election in November would be a strategical advantage for our enemies.

For those who do not believe such a scenario is possible – ask yourselves the following question:

If China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba and other communist nations such as Nicaragua see the opportunity to unite and defeat the west – why would they submit to an international order that seeks to preserve what they desire to destroy?

The short answer? They wouldn't.

Warning! China Sends Nuclear Subs Into the Pacific Ocean Amid Already Tense Strategic Standoff! (Video) | War and Conflict
This is my final article. I've decided to retire from writing for The Man Feed and USMB and instead spend my time in prayer. I will continue to remember you all in my prayers. I pray that God will have his way in each of your lives and that you will come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. - Mrs. M.
Dude get the fuck outta here, the elections in November will go thru, NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP IT:cuckoo:.

Now go away and look for UFO'S or something, all you conspiracy theorists are a bunch of kooks:puke:

OnTheBrink.jpg

Will the November elections be suspended due to war with China?

The War Powers Act is still on the table should war between China and the United States become a reality. While the President may not have the power to suspend the November elections, Congress could grant authority to the executive branch to suspend the elections until a later date.

World leaders gathered together for the G7 Summit which opened on May 26th, 2016 at Ise-Shima, a mountainous region of southwest Tokyo, Japan. The G7 leaders represent the following nations: USA, Germany, Italy, Canada, France, UK and Japan. The European Union is also represented within the G7. The G7 countries represent more than 64% of the world's wealth - estimated to be approximately $263 trillion.

European Council President Donald Tusk was quoted as saying that the group (G7) needed to take a tougher stance on territorial disputes in the South China Sea. Beijing responded through their Xinhua news agency, stating that the G7 should “mind its own business” adding that Japan is exploiting its host status in an effort to isolate China.

While the news media did not emphasize the importance of discussions about the South China Sea territorial dispute, it is evident that the matter has now become a global priority.

The South China Sea dispute is growing. At the core of the dispute is ownership of the Senaku islands and the continental shelf between Japan and Taiwan which may be one of the most prolific oil reservoirs in the world according to a geophysical survey of the area published by the United Nations.

Former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping deferred the question of ownership of the Senaku Islands to a “future generation.” Under his leadership China's watchword was hide your capabilities and bide your time. Today China is under new management and the days of hiding capabilities while biding time are over with.

China's new leader Xi Jinping is guiding China in an entirely new direction. His message is emphasizing China's supremacy in the world by asserting herself openly and aggressively in the South China Sea. China is imposing her will upon her five smaller neighbors bordering those waters while daring anyone to do anything about it.

Recently while in Hanoi, President Barack Obama stated that he hoped for a peaceful resolution regarding the South China Sea dispute. While the West may well be seeking a compromise with Xi Jinping concerning the dispute, the East would consider such an action to be nothing short of betrayal.

Consider the words of former Chinese diplomatic spokesman Wu Jianmin when asked by a Japanese journalist, Would it be possible for a Chinese leader to speak (publicly) of compromise with China's neighbors? He responded, “You would be considered a traitor.”

The mindset of the west and east are as far apart politically as they are geographically.

At this juncture, ISIS and the conflict in the Middle East appear to be a diversionary tactic. The real conflict is playing out on the South China Sea with few realizing the potential for World War III.

Consider the following scenario:

If China does invade Taiwan and lay claim to the Senaku Islands and the South China Sea, G7 nations who support a western international order could take that as a sign that China has no intention of being a participant but rather intends to create their own international order. Russia would undoubtedly align themselves with China by backing her in a war against the United States.

With North Korea aligning itself with their (secret) trade partners Russia and China and Iran, Cuba and other communist nations such as Nicaragua aligning themselves with their Russian &Chinese allies - an invasion is imminent. The American homeland would face a full on nuclear attack followed by a land / sea / air invasion unprecedented in American history.

In such an event, Congress would have no choice but to grant authority to the executive branch to suspend November elections until a later time.

Should China invade Taiwan prior to the November elections – there is a real possibility that President Barack Obama would remain in office indefinitely.

World War III is coming and the American people should consider the old adage that timing is everything. A war prior to the election in November would be a strategical advantage for our enemies.

For those who do not believe such a scenario is possible – ask yourselves the following question:

If China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba and other communist nations such as Nicaragua see the opportunity to unite and defeat the west – why would they submit to an international order that seeks to preserve what they desire to destroy?

The short answer? They wouldn't.

Warning! China Sends Nuclear Subs Into the Pacific Ocean Amid Already Tense Strategic Standoff! (Video) | War and Conflict
This is my final article. I've decided to retire from writing for The Man Feed and USMB and instead spend my time in prayer. I will continue to remember you all in my prayers. I pray that God will have his way in each of your lives and that you will come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. - Mrs. M.
No Way......China are far too Clever

Why is it every time a president's term is up people start this drivel? Conservatives said this same shit about Clinton, then Dems said Bush was going to do it in 2008, now as sure as the sun will rise conspiracy kooks are claiming Obama will do it.

Doesn't matter which party the person belongs to. If they really think elections will be suspended for stupid reasons like that, they are nuts.

Those of us who stated our conviction before Obama was elected (both times) that Obam sought the.destruction of our constitutional republic were called nuts at the time. Surprise, surprise...all those warnings that landed our threads in the conspiracy and badlands forums are now running as wash post headlines, and topics in current events.

Obama and all those who support him would LOVE to see elections ended. Elections are inconvenient for elitist, entitlement minded tyrants.

Still nuts.

Remove the tin hat and why would the election be suspended.?...lol, we're gonna get the exact same thing from either of them. Christ, dont you get it? Dont you see where the world is going?

I remember some of my way left neighbors saying Bush was going to suspend elections in 2008.

Buncha bozos on both sides.

If it kept Jake's Girl Hillary from the presidency?

Why the hell not!

But the hope is, alas, forlorn.

Not with the nice retirement home Castro has built for asshole buddy in gratitude for lifting the sanctions.....Cuba calls!

Only fools believe that a possibility of suspended elections exist, or the hope of the Alt Right that it will so they can start a revolution so they can all take dirt naps.

This war with China crap is getting very old and tiresome. Is it possible, of course. So is war with Russia, Iran, Mexico, and a few other countries. Is it possible "Nukes" could start flying, certainly. I remember the 50's 60's and 70's as Nukes were the soup of the day. But good sense won the day as it will today. The OP is forever claiming disaster and yet somehow calmer heads prevail. As for all of the pro and con calls for Revolution here in the USA goes, get a grip. The Founders of this Nation are long since gone. All that remains is a dream or wish on they're parts which is constantly being questioned by folks of this day and age. That is neither Revolution nor Revelation. Please guys, get a grip on yourselves. And should China or anyone one else start a war, pull for the "Home" team. One thing is for certain, no one posting on USMB is going to have a lick of influence one way or the other. On a lighter note, Houston kicked Oklahoma's butt a little earlier on today.

Forum List

Back