Susan Rice Is Back at the White House with a New Mission

Susan Rice Is Back at the White House with a New Mission by Katie Pavlich (townhall.com)
26 Jan 2021 ~~ By Katie Pavlich

Former White House Deputy National Security Advisor Susan Rice, who lied to the American people about the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and unmasked General Michael Flynn, is back at the White House in a new role for the Biden administration.
Rice is President Biden's domestic policy advisor and her focus is on "advancing racial equality." Today she made an appearance in the White House briefing room.
"The president has committed the whole of our government to advance racial justice and equity for all Americans," Rice said. "I believe we all rise or fall together. Advancing equity is a critical part of healing and restoring unity in our nation."

Comment:
So a fraudulently elect president a known liar and plagiarist has hiresdanother known and proven liar Susan Rice....not surprised
She has now backed up China Joe Xi on the coming "Equity" of America. No longer are Americans equal according to this lying duo.
Rice has proclaimed that:
"The evidence is clear, investing in equity is good for economic growth and it creates jobs for all Americans.”​
The progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left no longer seeks equality, but now demands equity.
MacDonald's Turner Diaries weren't off the mark...

********​

Excellent choice by Biden.

That it makes your head explode is just a bonus.

Rice is not for equality...she is for equity....

Here is fact....by definition...

Equality......all are invited to sit at the poker table regardless of age, race, sex, religion sexual preference, height, weight, etc.

Equity.....at the end of the night, all walk away with he same amount of money.....regardless of who took chances and lost and who applied skill and won.

You fools do not realize what the new agenda is. Wake up! You sure you want your A in history is shared with a C of another student and you both get a B?

You sure?

Great. Then go for it.

Something tells me it will be more of a "The agenda makes me fell good as long as it is not in my backyard."

Our futures are tied together whether you got an A in History (like I did) or a D in analogies....like you did.

Our futures are not tied together. Thats a talking point. How I act to determine my future shall not be affected by how you act. Now, maybe you will make better decisions than I will. That should not allow me to gain from your smart decisions.

As for my analogy.....it is actually a factual analogy by definition of words.

All have the legal right to engage in an activity. That is equality.

All do not have the right to have the same gain of such activity despite how they capitalize on that activity. .....if they did, that is equity

So my "D" in analogies is actually worthy of a higher grade....but you are too immature to see that.

I get it.

And that is why you are who you are.

Our futures as Americans are all tied to one another.

Always has been, always will be.

~~~~~~
Why then are you willing and happy to relinquish your freedom and Liberty to Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communist ideals?

Susan Rice Is Back at the White House with a New Mission by Katie Pavlich (townhall.com)

Former White House Deputy National Security Advisor Susan Rice, who lied to the American people about the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and unmasked General Michael Flynn, is back at the White House in a new role for the Biden administration.
Rice is President Biden's domestic policy advisor and her focus is on "advancing racial equality." Today she made an appearance in the White House briefing room.
"The president has committed the whole of our government to advance racial justice and equity for all Americans," Rice said. "I believe we all rise or fall together. Advancing equity is a critical part of healing and restoring unity in our nation."

Comment:
So a fraudulently elect president a known liar and plagiarist has hiresdanother known and proven liar Susan Rice....not surprised
She has now backed up China Joe Xi on the coming "Equity" of America. No longer are Americans equal according to this lying duo.
"The evidence is clear, investing in equity is good for economic growth and it creates jobs for all Americans.”​
The progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left no longer seeks equality, but now demands equity.

********​

Equality......all are invited to sit at the poker table regardless of age, race, sex, religion sexual preference, height, weight, etc.

Equity.....at the end of the night, all walk away with he same amount of money.....regardless of who took chances and lost and who applied skill and won.

You fools do not realize what the new agenda is. Wake up! You sure you want your A in history is shared with a C of another student and you both get a B?

You sure?

Great. Then go for it.

Something tells me it will be more of a "The agenda makes me fell good as long as it is not in my backyard."

Our futures are tied together whether you got an A in History (like I did) or a D in analogies....like you did.

Our futures are not tied together. Thats a talking point. How I act to determine my future shall not be affected by how you act. Now, maybe you will make better decisions than I will. That should not allow me to gain from your smart decisions.

All do not have the right to have the same gain of such activity despite how they capitalize on that activity. .....if they did, that is equity

So my "D" in analogies is actually worthy of a higher grade....but you are too immature to see that.

I get it.

~~~~~~
Why then are you willing and happy to relinquish your freedom and Liberty to Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communist ideals?

We just got rid of a unamerican blob.

Comment:

********​

You sure?

Great. Then go for it.

I get it.

~~~~~~

Wow. Now that is one mature post. 75 Million people voted for him and you call him an unamerican blob. Yes, I know, 6 million less than those that Voted for President Biden....but non the less,. 75 million people voted for someone you call an unamerican blob. So, based on your "fact" 75 million people are so stupid, they voted for an unamerican blob.

You should be proud of yourself.

Comment:

********​

You sure?

Great. Then go for it.

I get it.

~~~~~~

If I had to guess?

She is a taker. Takers don't care about freedom. They care about what they can get from those that do care about freedom.

It really isn't rocket science.

Comment:

********​

You sure?

Great. Then go for it.

I get it.

~~~~~~

Wow. Now that is one mature post. 75 Million people voted for him and you call him an unamerican blob. Yes, I know, 6 million less than those that Voted for President Biden....but non the less,. 75 million people voted for someone you call an unamerican blob. So, based on your "fact" 75 million people are so stupid, they voted for an unamerican blob.

You should be proud of yourself.

He gave up that privilege when he banned people from traveling here based on their religion.

Forum List

Back