Susan Collins said that the FBI supplementary report was very thorough

Game, Set, Match. Kavanaugh gets on the USSC

p.s. Jeff Flake just said that he sees no corroboration of Dr. Fords allegations...
Its easy to find no corroborating evidence when you don't look for any. The "investigation" is just repug whitewash.
how about the pig showing 100% republican partisanship Couldn't that be a reason to replace ?

p.s. Jeff Flake just said that he sees no corroboration of Dr. Fords allegations...

How can an investigation be thorough when the accuser and the accused are not interviewed about the incident in question by professional law enforcement?

The senators on the committee are not law enforcement officials.
They are politicians with an agenda.
This is a farce.
say it with me friend:

JUSTICE BRETT KAVANAGH

I see you are too chickenshit partisan to answer my question.
Cluck-cluck, coward.

5bb6220a1f0000250124a5cf.jpeg

PROBE GOES *POOF*

Kavanaugh Classmates Wanted To Talk — But FBI Reportedly ‘Ignored’ Them

It was all a sham!

Yup.

""""WASHINGTON — More than 40 people with potential information into the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh have not been contacted by the FBI, according to multiple sources that include friends of both the nominee and his accusers.

But sources close to the investigation, as well as a number of people who know those involved, say the FBI has not contacted dozens of potential corroborators or character witnesses."""

So much for Trump's criticism of the FBI. When it works in his favor note his Twitter feed is devoid of the usual lambast of the DOJ.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has led the charge against Kavanaugh, whined about the conclusion of the FBI investigation, “The most notable part of this report is what’s not in it.” But Feinstein also admitted, “I had the opportunity to read some, but not all of it.”

Yep, Cali she is all yours.
guess it's not that important.

I heard on the radio that the entire report is 43 pages.

How can an investigation be thorough when the accuser and the accused are not interviewed about the incident in question by professional law enforcement?

This is a farce.
say it with me friend:

JUSTICE BRETT KAVANAGH

Cluck-cluck, coward.

At the end of each persons testimony in the hearing each was asked if their statements were complete and if either wanted to add anything.

The FBI had their full and complete sworn statements.

Enough said.

Yup.

""""WASHINGTON — More than 40 people with potential information into the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh have not been contacted by the FBI, according to multiple sources that include friends of both the nominee and his accusers.

But sources close to the investigation, as well as a number of people who know those involved, say the FBI has not contacted dozens of potential corroborators or character witnesses."""

So much for Trump's criticism of the FBI. When it works in his favor note his Twitter feed is devoid of the usual lambast of the DOJ.

Man, you got to be pissed as hell with Feinstein, huh?

If you were really pissed off, that is who you would be addressing your anger at, but you aren’t, so we know it’s nothing but more butthurt.

This is a farce.
say it with me friend:

JUSTICE BRETT KAVANAGH

Cluck-cluck, coward.

Moron.....the investigators on the committee have subpoena power, the FBI does not. You do not have to talk to the FBI on these background checks, the investigators from the Judiciary committee, can compel you to talk to them....and they can also put you under oath and under penalty of perjury...

Please....do some basic research.

Yup.

And as was actually revealed, through all 7 of his extensive FBI background checks over 170 people were interviewed about Judge Kavanaugh, including right out of college as he applied for Federal Jobs..which would put those background checks closer to the fake incidents and people who would actually have known about them....and they didn't turn up anything...you doofus.

IMHO if Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the Dems will not win control of either the House or the Senate next month, as too many Repubs and independent voters will be totally pissed at them. Might also hurt them in 2020 too. Same goes for impeachment in the House of Trump or Kavanaugh (if confirmed), or anyone. The surest way I know of for the Dems to give back the House in 2020, assuming they win it this year, is to go on some Quixotic crusade with insufficient evidence to prove their case.
I think conservative voters that were likely going to be disinterested are now fully engaged, fired up, and will come out to vote

remember when super high turnout in 2016 was supposed to be bad new for Trump specifically and republicans in general?

well, we got really high turnout, and it did not work out for our friends on the left like they hoped and expected

I believe we will see a repeat of that in the 2018 midterm elections

my thoughts on what is likely:

democrats will, once again, see more actual votes come in for their side; but mostly in places like Cali & NY - deep blue areas

independent voters in purple states and districts will break republican

why?

because the left is trying to dismantle the presumption of innocence and other deeply rooted principles that most Americans hold dear

and they have been amazing hypocrites

nobody wants to see an actual sexual assault go unpunished; but independent women in purple areas also do not want their fathers, husbands, brothers and sons to be subjected to unfair penalties because of falllacious accusations from vindictive women with an agenda

this thing is already blowing up in their face

1 example, and then I have to get back to work...

Heidi Heitkamp, the Dem Senator from ND has long been seen as a "safe" Democrat in a red state. But now? She is in deep trouble, and it does not even look like a "yes" vote on Kav can save her

she is down close to double digits in polling; which, as we have seen before, almost always tends to overstate the Democrats strength

The Democrats will likely win the House even if Kavanaugh is not confirmed. Independents and suburban women will vote against Republicans for refusing to launch a through investigation. Voters will wonder what Republicans are afraid of.

Anyone who votes for Republicans and calls them conservatives are liars. Ronald Reagan would leave the Republican Party. It is a party of the alt-right. People who are so worried about white men even though they hold all the power and privileges that white men get. Independent women are smarter than you think. You are used to the cows who live in Mississippi and other backwards states.

This is not a court of law. This is about a seat on the highest court of the land and that person should have the highest integrity. Kavanaugh has lied and threatened to get even. That is not the demeanor of a Supreme Court justice.

Dr Ford should have been interviewed to see if she had anything else to say about what Kavanaugh said. He got to listen to what she said and answer while Dr Ford did not. In addition they did not investigate whether he was telling the truth when he said he did not get drunk.
She got to tell her side.

The democrats had several hours to ask her anything they wanted and to allow her to say whatever she had to say.

Again, the FBI was tasked to investigate the accusations and testimony she gave. They did.

ZERO Corroboration.

It's over.

Confirm the man.

ZERO attempt to corroborate. Over 40 people were not interviewed. 3 days on what was supposed to be a week.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who has led the charge against Kavanaugh, whined about the conclusion of the FBI investigation, “The most notable part of this report is what’s not in it.” But Feinstein also admitted, “I had the opportunity to read some, but not all of it.”

I can see why she would not. The report was a joke. Democrats in the next administration should fire Wray for allowing corruption of the FBI by Donald Trump.

This is a farce.
say it with me friend:

JUSTICE BRETT KAVANAGH

Cluck-cluck, coward.

At the end of each persons testimony in the hearing each was asked if their statements were complete and if either wanted to add anything.

The FBI had their full and complete sworn statements.

Enough said.

Not enough said. The FBI should have contacted Ford and asked her if she had anything to add. Kavanaugh and Republicans are spreading falsehoods about Dr Ford which she should be able to respond to. A statement is not a chance to clarify certain points.

I can see why she would not. The report was a joke. Democrats in the next administration should fire Wray for allowing corruption of the FBI by Donald Trump.

Only joke is what you see in the mirror. Trump won. Get over it or go cry in your safe space.

This is a farce.
say it with me friend:

JUSTICE BRETT KAVANAGH

Cluck-cluck, coward.

Moron.....the investigators on the committee have subpoena power, the FBI does not. You do not have to talk to the FBI on these background checks, the investigators from the Judiciary committee, can compel you to talk to them....and they can also put you under oath and under penalty of perjury...

Please....do some basic research.

Yup.

And as was actually revealed, through all 7 of his extensive FBI background checks over 170 people were interviewed about Judge Kavanaugh, including right out of college as he applied for Federal Jobs..which would put those background checks closer to the fake incidents and people who would actually have known about them....and they didn't turn up anything...you doofus.

I would call you a doofus but you are a liar.

The fact is that you have to know what you are looking for. They were not looking for a drunk Kavanaugh who potentially sexually assaulted a woman. That does not exonerate him. It looks like over 40 people might have had information and were never contacted. The White House clearly told the FBI who they could interview and what they could ask.

Forum List

Back