Survivor. Are you watching?

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.

Was a big fan.Lost interest recently.It got a little gimmicky for my taste.Bringing Boston Rob back like 10 time until he won sucked.I take a peek every now and then and just watch when they vote some dope out.

Quiet as its kept, I love Survivor. Have never missed a season and I was thinking, are any of you fans?

I have to admit, they almost lost me last season with this vets coming back and running the damn game and how much dominance Boston Rob had on his dumb tribe, and now I hear Coach and Ozzie are coming back this year.

This in my opinion sucks because a leader cant be developed within the new tribes. We will see.

Survivor is the bomb. One of the VERY few shows to put a smile on my face.

Ozzy took over just like rob. (hated it)

Coach almost went down in flames in the first 10 minutes. (love his personality and tattoos)

Russells nephew is married and seemed very conflicted about not liking the hot tomboy. (lol)

Best show on tv

Survivor is the bomb. One of the VERY few shows to put a smile on my face.

Ozzy took over just like rob. (hated it)

Coach almost went down in flames in the first 10 minutes. (love his personality and tattoos)

Russells nephew is married and seemed very conflicted about not liking the hot tomboy. (lol)

Best show on tv

Actually, Ozzie is not like Boston rob (yuck)...think about it..he told them not to vote off that silly girl and they did. If bob told them to vote or not vote..or to eat or not eat (remember last year...!) they did it. Every time! Ozzie (just like I thought) is not a leader. He is a beast on challenges but not a leader.

I think nutty Coach will play mind games and get them to do what he says.

Oh and I hate..HATE that self described Barbie. The country singer. She gave a shout out to her "fans". Here is a thought survivor...get real fans of the show to come on and do NOT bring back vets. Let leaders lead and not follow the vets. Its not fair really and takes away from the game for me. I absolutely hated last season. That boston rob suck fest was so damn annoying.

After last season I swore I would never watch the show again...(until this season started...lol)

Last edited:
I've watched three seasons I think. Maybe 4? I resisted it a long time but I love it now!

Last edited:
I hated how Boston Rob ran it last time. I expect that if a vet starts to get a cult this time like Rob had, they'll do something to mix it up. It was interesting (though frustrating) the first time. It would be a huge turn off this time.

If it happens again, I'm thinking they might do something like when they had the old tribe versus the young tribe and the young tribe was annihilating the oldtimers. So they reshuffled the deck. Maybe they'd do that if Ozzie built himself a harem.

For a minute there, it looked like Ozzie was going to do just that. But then Semhar went out, so maybe not.

lol - I do love it.

Last edited:
I worry about the collective intellect of a country that produces so much reality tv. And what is even more worrying is the amount of people who repeat what they've read about the participants as though it is the gospel truth. You do realize that you don't actually know these people, right? They are not your friends.... you have never met them.... they are, in fact, strangers.

Survivor fan here. I objected to Redemption Island more than I objected to Boston Rob and Russell being resurrected, yet again, last year. But this year I'm more into the strategy involved and the extra dynamics that Resurrection Island and the veterans add to that, though I think it was a better game with just the new players involved.

This year though, most of the players watched the last season and understand how formidable those veterans are. Look for them to be taking out the veterans before they can build a dynasty as Boston Rob did.

How long can Russell's nephew keep his identify a secret? Will it make a difference when they find out?

I've never watched a single episode of survivor...

I get my weekly dose of drama from my Hell's Kitchen addiction.... :eusa_shhh:

How many of you refuse to answer the phone when Survivor is on?

How many of you buy the Survivor buffs and wear them on "Survivor Night"?

How many of you need a Survivor intervention?

I know someone who does.

Hint: I live in Phoenix. Who else does?

How many of you refuse to answer the phone when Survivor is on?

How many of you buy the Survivor buffs and wear them on "Survivor Night"?

How many of you need a Survivor intervention?

I know someone who does.

Hint: I live in Phoenix. Who else does?

I DVR it so I can fast-forward through commercials...putting it on pause for anything is not an issue.

I've never had the desire to buy any Survivor gear.

I think there are different types of reality tv, and Survivor is not in the same category as The Real Housewives of Atlanta, or any of those types of shows that observe people in their supposed daily lives. Survivor started off by taking ordinary people and putting them in extraordinary circumstances, and it was fun for the observers to play arm chair psychologists as they followed the strategy of their game.

Forum List

Back