Survey.If Gas Goes Down To 2.00 Or Less.What Will You Buy,Or Buy More Of?

I drive a hybrid car. I filled my car today. It was 2.99.9 a gallon. It cost 28 dollars to fill my car.
Wow. At $2.99.9 you're paying more than double what I payed for gas last night at Kroger here in Ohio.
Oh, stop being a troll.

In context you know she actually meant $2,999, for Christs Sake!

Lets be serious here!
Seriously. Gas was $2.04/gallon at Kroger. I also had 600 fuel points so I got a 60 cent/gallon discount. So I only had to pay $1.44/gallon.

Well, this also depends on how long it stays around 30.00 a barrell.
But lets say we start seeing 2.00 gas soon. are you gonna buy more beer? any particular brand?
Maybe go out to dine more often?
Buy your summer airline ticket very early?
Home Depot ,, Lowes?
I think I saw on Fox, something about how much more money we will have to spend if we go back to two dollar gas,,,,its really a lot of new money going into our economy.
Gee, I wonder what Biden will spend it on.
:abgg2q.jpg:

My expenses on buying gas won't change that much.

I drive a hybrid car. I filled my car today. It was 2.99.9 a gallon. It cost 28 dollars to fill my car.

That one tank will take me about 450 miles before I have to refill it.

Saving a few bucks on gas won't buy me anything.
Wow. At $2.99.9 you're paying more than double what I payed for gas last night at Kroger here in Ohio.

So?

I don't put cheap gas in my car.

It clogs the fuel injectors and gets very bad gas mileage.

Plus I don't live in Ohio. I've visited there, which is why I don't live there.

I can't take the bitter cold winters.

Money isn't the reason why I buy those cars. I buy them for the environment.
You like coal- and nuclear-powered cars?
The gas and money savings are just a bonus.
States have started laying a $100-200 registration surcharge on electric cars because of the lost gas tax revenue.

I don't normally read your posts but this one caught my eye since my name was on it.

My state doesn't have any coal fired plants left. We started shutting down our last one in 2005 and it's probably all shut down by now. Plus it was a small one in the central western part of the state for the farmers out there. The electricity that I get in my home has not been generated by coal or nuclear in decades.

We have one very small nuclear facility in the southern most eastern part of the state in the middle of nowhere in the desert for the few ranchers out there.

My state started building one of the nation's largest wind farms in the 1990s. We've been adding windmills ever since. When it first came on line it generated way too much energy for the existing grid to handle so we built a new one to handle all that new extra energy.

We get our energy from water, wind, solar, natural gas and nuclear. Which is that very small facility for those ranchers.

The result is we have extra energy that we sell for a profit to neighboring rates. We also have the second lowest electric rates in the nation.

So coal and nuclear power have absolutely nothing to do with me and any vehicle I drive.

I pay an extra 75 dollars a year to the state for my car. I don't pay nearly as much in gas tax as those who don't drive a car like mine but I still use the roads like everyone else.

Unlike people like you, I have absolutely no problem paying that pittance of 75 dollars for using the roads here in my state. I am not a deadbeat. I pay for what I use.

I see you probably don't and have a hissy fit when you're expected to.

Don't bother replying to this. I won't read or reply to it. You are mostly a waste of time. I just wanted to set you straight on honest facts.

You asking me about coal and nuclear shows you have no idea of what you're talking about. You just assumed and very incorrectly. So you made an ass of yourself.

Money isn't the reason why I buy those cars. I buy them for the environment.
You like coal- and nuclear-powered cars?
The gas and money savings are just a bonus.
States have started laying a $100-200 registration surcharge on electric cars because of the lost gas tax revenue.

I don't normally read your posts but this one caught my eye since my name was on it.

My state doesn't have any coal fired plants left. We started shutting down our last one in 2005 and it's probably all shut down by now. Plus it was a small one in the central western part of the state for the farmers out there. The electricity that I get in my home has not been generated by coal or nuclear in decades.

We have one very small nuclear facility in the southern most eastern part of the state in the middle of nowhere in the desert for the few ranchers out there.

My state started building one of the nation's largest wind farms in the 1990s. We've been adding windmills ever since. When it first came on line it generated way too much energy for the existing grid to handle so we built a new one to handle all that new extra energy.

We get our energy from water, wind, solar, natural gas and nuclear. Which is that very small facility for those ranchers.

The result is we have extra energy that we sell for a profit to neighboring rates. We also have the second lowest electric rates in the nation.

So coal and nuclear power have absolutely nothing to do with me and any vehicle I drive.

I pay an extra 75 dollars a year to the state for my car. I don't pay nearly as much in gas tax as those who don't drive a car like mine but I still use the roads like everyone else.

Unlike people like you, I have absolutely no problem paying that pittance of 75 dollars for using the roads here in my state. I am not a deadbeat. I pay for what I use.

I see you probably don't and have a hissy fit when you're expected to.

Don't bother replying to this. I won't read or reply to it. You are mostly a waste of time. I just wanted to set you straight on honest facts.

You asking me about coal and nuclear shows you have no idea of what you're talking about. You just assumed and very incorrectly. So you made an ass of yourself.

I see you never answered my post.

The amount of things petrol is in , lot more than gas going down....There is your stim package.

I checked out my local Murphys tonight. Wit a Murphy's credit card I get 5 cents off.

mail

Murphy USA #7333
Regular: $1.579
Diesel: $2.189

Gas prices updated every 15 minutes.
9504 Clifford Street
Fort Worth, TX 76108
Phone: (817) 246-1035
Distance: 2.023 miles

It's already below $2.00 here in SC. When it drops a bit more, and it will, I'll be filling my gas cans... hurricane season is just around the corner...

who ever thought we would see the day when gas is now so much cheaper than milk? remember when gas was pushing 4.00 a gallon when Obama was around? and he did nothing about it

Paid $1,84 to fill up the Impala yesterday, need to tow the boat over and top it off... it has a 55 gallon tank and it is about half full

Forum List

Back