Survey For All:If Your Man Doesn't Win.What Will You Kick,Punch,Or Throw In Your Living Room?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :ack-1: :Boom2: When your cable news network makes that call around 8:30/9:00 ish (which is a 50% Possibility), and your man doesn't win the election, then you really lose your temper like never before, will a fist go thru a wall? will a dog or cat go airborne for 10 feet? Will someone get nailed in the head by a half empty beer/liquer bottle? What about your parrot? Your Hamster? Your Annoying 8 year old kid.
Something or Someone may "Accidently Get Injured Or Broken" For Sure when NBC says,,,,we can project that {????????} will become the next President of the United States,,,,and then U will yell..........Son Of A Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch !!!!!!! :hellno:

The entire charade/pageant is irrelevant; the power structure will remain intact because the vote was never designed to give “the people” any real avenue to address grievances. The system was from its inception designed to maintain the status quo and domination of the unsubstantial people by the substantial people while giving the former the illusion of a say in their own governance thereby incentivizing the quiescence of the masses. The societal wealth extraction paradigm will continue unabated to the detriment of the under/working/middle class, and society at large. Same as it ever was.

My "man" isn't running.

For once, I agree. There's a few Representatives, and maybe a Senator I am voting for. I'll likely vote for Trump just to hope Hillary doesn't win. But honestly both are not people I actually want in office.

So I will do nothing either way.

My "man" isn't running.

For once, I agree. There's a few Representatives, and maybe a Senator I am voting for. I'll likely vote for Trump just to hope Hillary doesn't win. But honestly both are not people I actually want in office.

You might consider not going along for once, just a thought.

My "man" isn't running.

Before you actually vote - remember the lesser of two evils. Hillary is clearly the lesser of two evils. Only one of them will be our next president.

My "man" isn't running.

Before you actually vote - remember the lesser of two evils. Hillary is clearly the lesser of two evils. Only one of them will be our next president.

Hillary is clearly the lesser of two evils.

Hardly

My "man" isn't running.

No no...... Hillary isn't the lesser of two evils.... she *IS* evil. Again, the scandals that have followed her, and her husband, have been going on for 30 years now.

I can't even list them all. Travelgate, Chinagate, Whitewater, Rose Law Firm, Pardon Gate, Email Gate, Foundation gate, it goes on and on and on and on.... Telling the widows of Benghazi that their loved ones were killed because of an almost unheard of B rated movie, when they KNEW it wasn't true?

No no.... Hillary *IS* evil.

My "man" is SMOD.

I'm sure to be disappointed.

smod-2016.jpg

:bang3: :ack-1: :Boom2: When your cable news network makes that call around 8:30/9:00 ish (which is a 50% Possibility), and your man doesn't win the election, then you really lose your temper like never before, will a fist go thru a wall? will a dog or cat go airborne for 10 feet? Will someone get nailed in the head by a half empty beer/liquer bottle? What about your parrot? Your Hamster? Your Annoying 8 year old kid.
Something or Someone may "Accidently Get Injured Or Broken" For Sure when NBC says,,,,we can project that {????????} will become the next President of the United States,,,,and then U will yell..........Son Of A Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch !!!!!!! :hellno:
I figure hundreds of thousands of Democrats will be calling their therapists.

I figure hundreds of thousands of Democrats will be calling their therapists.
and hopefully thier little dogs arent by thier sides when they are watching their flatscreens and hear the dreaded news.

Some of you people are mistaking conservative adults for democrat scum.

The entire charade/pageant is irrelevant; the power structure will remain intact because the vote was never designed to give “the people” any real avenue to address grievances. The system was from its inception designed to maintain the status quo and domination of the unsubstantial people by the substantial people while giving the former the illusion of a say in their own governance thereby incentivizing the quiescence of the masses. The societal wealth extraction paradigm will continue unabated to the detriment of the under/working/middle class, and society at large. Same as it ever was.

Sometimes you rock.

I guess Hillary can afford to throw a few 500.00 lamps at her walls. i hope Huma isnt around when that rampage starts up

Forum List

Back