Surprise! Times Square Shooter Has Lengthy Record

Want to argue NY Democrats let’s violent felons walk free?
Would that be more or fewer felons than walked free under Trump's First Step Act? I know this is new to you, since your little naziboi Tucker surely never mentioned it. Let's see...one State, vs. the entire country. I imagine you need some time with that one.
Shitforbrains thinks the President controls States laws.
That doesnt make any sense. Lets try this again:

More felons released in one State, or nationwide under Trump's First Step Act (that you never heard of, until i spoonfed it to you)?

Take your time.
Shitforbrains thinks a Bill to improve the prison system PASSED BY DEMOCRATS is to blame for NY releasing violent felons from prison early.
*and signed by Trump, who bragged about it as being his.

So...more felons walked across the entire country thanks to the Trump law, or in just one State due to a State law?

Take your time. Cry it all out.

Would that be more or fewer felons than walked free under Trump's First Step Act? I know this is new to you, since your little naziboi Tucker surely never mentioned it. Let's see...one State, vs. the entire country. I imagine you need some time with that one.

More felons released in one State, or nationwide under Trump's First Step Act (that you never heard of, until i spoonfed it to you)?

Take your time.
Shitforbrains thinks a Bill to improve the prison system PASSED BY DEMOCRATS is to blame for NY releasing violent felons from prison early.

So...more felons walked across the entire country thanks to the Trump law, or in just one State due to a State law?

Shitforbrains thinks the President released the Muslim NY shooter.

Take your time.

Looks like you need some more time. Grab yer vaginal sand remover, apply, come back.

Take your time.

Looks like you need some more time. Grab yer vaginal sand remover, apply, come back.
Troll girl blames Trump for releasing the Muslim NY Times Square career criminal.
53B08953-9909-4E35-871D-2D4E03C0042A.jpeg

The Left love to release career criminals early to increase the violence so they can grab our guns.

The suspected gunman who allegedly wounded three people in Times Square — including a 4-year-old girl — is a career criminal with a lengthy rap sheet, sources familiar with the cases told The Post.

Farrakhan Muhammad, 31, who remains on the loose, has a criminal record dating to 2007, including two felony robbery arrests and a 2012 bust where cops seized a 12-gauge shotgun, a 22-caliber handgun, and body armor.

Another Mohammadian ...

Color me shocked .....

Damn White Supremacist !!!

The Left love to release career criminals early to increase the violence so they can grab our guns.

The suspected gunman who allegedly wounded three people in Times Square — including a 4-year-old girl — is a career criminal with a lengthy rap sheet, sources familiar with the cases told The Post.

Farrakhan Muhammad, 31, who remains on the loose, has a criminal record dating to 2007, including two felony robbery arrests and a 2012 bust where cops seized a 12-gauge shotgun, a 22-caliber handgun, and body armor.

Thank goodness he has you white wingers fighting for his gun rights.
white wingers ...you are racist ! now get back up to the house and serve your dem masters .

1.) Hows about you direct your anger and judgment at the miserable puke who actually committed the crime and shot a four year old, hm?

2.) The guy was probably not even supposed to own a firearm.

It's the opposite. Criminals don't follow the gun control you lefty loons want to force on law abiding citizens.

two felony robbery arrests
Conviction? Or is the arrest all it takes?
bust where cops seized a 12-gauge shotgun, a 22-caliber handgun, and body armor.
Oh really? Did you say the cops were grabbing our guns? Say what again? Whose guns were they? A Turkish turrorist in a turban? But they're not grabbing our guns, because they're cops and naturally they only grab the bad guys' guns? You wouldn't have been arrested if you weren't doing anything wrong, because they're cops and they never make mistakes.

And here are the Republicans, trying to make it easier for felons to own guns. I imagine Tucker the Naziboi forgot to mention it.

Read what you post, shitforbrains.
“to strike language that currently prevents funds from being used to process applications for relief from personal firearms disabilities.”
Haha. You moron. The republicans want to strike that language so that it is easier for felons to own guns. Good god...what is your first language, anyway?
It's a moot point. The sub-human will be dead meat sooner or later. The sub-human's brother and his 'home-boys' are going to find the sub-human tree dweller before the cops do.

Forum List

Back